• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

2020 Presidential Election night discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor baby!

The "poor baby" is running out of time. Biden was declared the President-Elect on November 7th. Pretty soon, it'll be December 1st. I believe he has until December 8th to challenge the election results.

BTW - I noticed you have a tiger for your avatar. I have a picture of my cat Charlie. Biden has recently announced that they are going to get a cat.

We had video, we had taped interviews of him admitting to lying (See: Bob Woodward), we had verbatim quotes from interviews, we had his personal Tweets, we had him on a bus describing the ease of grabbing ******s, we have entire lists of proven lies. We have video of him in Erie, PA telling the people gathered to see him, standing in the cold, that he wouldnt have bothered coming there for any reason, if he didnt have to for re-election.

None of this was faked by the media.

The man is sub-human garbage.

There is something terribly wrong with the political reasoning of way too many Trump supporters. It is almost the longer Trump is around the lesser their ability to sanely and rationally process just what pure garbage the man really is. It is as if many willfully and gleefully wish to be the most politically stupid of the Trump Stupid's. For some it almost seems they derive perverted and twisted pleasure in being the dimmest bulb on the string for their Dear Leader. For others it has been an observation that perhaps they are living, vicariously through him, their worst natures so long suppressed. As if he is the vile fount and they the happy effluence that flows from him.

https://apnews.com/article/election...on-wisconsin-6b6f053d548b6be8f3e85e975661fe0d</div>

Trump files lawsuit challenging Wisconsin election results

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — President Donald Trump filed a lawsuit Tuesday in Wisconsin seeking to disqualify more than 221,000 ballots in the state’s two most Democratic counties, a longshot attempt to overturn Joe Biden’s win in the battleground state he lost by nearly 20,700 votes.

Trump filed the day after Democratic Gov. Tony Evers and the chairwoman of the Wisconsin Elections Commission certified Biden as the winner of the state’s 10 Electoral College votes. Trump asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court to take the case directly, rather than have it start in a lower court, and order Evers to withdraw the certification.

The state’s highest court, controlled 4-3 by conservatives, also is considering whether to hear two other lawsuits filed by conservatives seeking to invalidate ballots cast during the presidential election.
================================================================
Try, try again. Since the vote has already been certified, Trump's chances are slim.

Donald Trump is attacking Brian Kemp because Brian Kemp certified the election as required by Georgia law.. My dilemma is which of the two is the more despicable, so whose side should I be on? Did you ever see Kemp's campaign ads when he was running for governor?

William Barr just said there was no widespread election fraud in the 2020 election. Looks like Barr is going to get fired soon.

William Barr just said there was no widespread election fraud in the 2020 election. Looks like Barr is going to get fired soon.

I am betting against that. And even if he were fired, he still belongs in jail. He went too far. He is beyond redemption.

Joe DiGenova is another Trump attorney who is beyond redemption.

"An attorney working on the Trump campaign has said that the former US Cybersecurity chief Christopher Krebs, who was fired by the president for denying the existence of widespread voter fraud in the election, should be "drawn and quartered" and "taken out at dawn and shot."

Trump fired Krebs from his role as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency last month after his agency said that the November 3 election was "the most secure in American history," and rejected the president's baseless voter fraud claims."

Trump lawyers are literally resorting to death threats now.

The fascists are getting desperate.

The election has been decided. Why is this still going on?

The election has been decided. Why is this still going on?

The election isn't over until the electors vote for President and Vice President in a couple of weeks. Trump has until next Tuesday to contest the election results. 14 more states need to certify their results.

Michigan poll watcher testifies that "black lives matter people" wore rhinestones.

That's it. That is the complaint.

There is something terribly wrong with the political reasoning of way too many Trump supporters. It is almost the longer Trump is around the lesser their ability to sanely and rationally process just what pure garbage the man really is. It is as if many willfully and gleefully wish to be the most politically stupid of the Trump Stupid's. For some it almost seems they derive perverted and twisted pleasure in being the dimmest bulb on the string for their Dear Leader. For others it has been an observation that perhaps they are living, vicariously through him, their worst natures so long suppressed. As if he is the vile fount and they the happy effluence that flows from him.
I actually think that you hit it on the last two sentences. Trump seems to have struck an emotional cord with a good portion of the electorate.

Michigan poll watcher testifies that "black lives matter people" wore rhinestones.

That's it. That is the complaint.
Was it like a rhinestone cowboy?

What do you mean by that?
What are Hunter Biden’s business interests in China?
Hunter Biden, a 49-year-old lawyer and the second son of the former vice president, owns 10% of a private-equity firm called Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Co.

Over the past roughly six years, it has channeled $2.5 billion or more on behalf of its financial backers into automotive, energy, mining and technology deals, according to interviews with people familiar with the private-equity firm and a review by The Wall Street Journal of financial filings and other official business records.

Hunter Biden is one of nine directors of the firm, known as BHR Partners, which is controlled and funded primarily by large Chinese government-owned shareholders.

What are Hunter Biden’s business interests in China?
Hunter Biden, a 49-year-old lawyer and the second son of the former vice president, owns 10% of a private-equity firm called Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Co.

Over the past roughly six years, it has channeled $2.5 billion or more on behalf of its financial backers into automotive, energy, mining and technology deals, according to interviews with people familiar with the private-equity firm and a review by The Wall Street Journal of financial filings and other official business records.

Hunter Biden is one of nine directors of the firm, known as BHR Partners, which is controlled and funded primarily by large Chinese government-owned shareholders.

Hunter Biden is not Joe Biden.

Thanks for all the information though.

I will definitely not vote for Hunter Biden for president on November 3rd.

Hunter Biden is not Joe Biden.

Thanks for all the information though.

I will definitely not vote for Hunter Biden for president on November 3rd.
"Hunter Biden is not Joe Biden".

That's quite perceptive and demonstrates your political knowledge. Here's another. Jim Biden is not Joe Biden either.

But they are all part of the same crime family.

"Hunter Biden is not Joe Biden".

That's quite perceptive and demonstrates your political knowledge. Here's another. Jim Biden is not Joe Biden either.

But they are all part of the same crime family.

They are not a crime family.

Very unperceptive of you and demonstrates your lack of real political knowledge but demonstrates your obvious negative partisan bias.

Actually, yes, I have.

I just want to thank you so very much Fred for saving me so much time and effort in PROVING WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY VIA YOUR POLITICO MAGAZINE LINK what I said earlier that the Biden's were NOT a crime family.

Nothing I could have supplied could have been better at proving, that what I stated, was totally correct!

Thanks!

Reading and reviewing the facts in your linked article was quite illuminating.

So just to humor your notion I did the following list of word searches in your article:

Accused (no Biden was accused)

Crime (no mention of any Biden's committing any crime)

“Broke” as in “broke the law”

Evidence (no evidence Joe or family committed any crimes)

Indicted & indictments (nothing in the article Joe or any family member was ever indicted or that there were any indictments against them)

Arrested & arrests (again, nothing in that extensive article showing any Biden was ever arrested)

Convicted (nope, no Biden has ever been convicted of any crimes)

Criminal (no Biden mentioned in the article was called a criminal or presented as a criminal)

Joe (mentioned 78 times but not in tandem with being any accused criminal or crime family member)

One would figure an article that long and that in depth would expose plenty about the alleged (by you) Biden crime family to support your contention, right.

Right?

Yet what I found was quite the opposite as alluded in the word search list.

Here is what I found in the article to better flesh out the word search list findings, okay.

There’s no evidence that Joe Biden used his power inappropriately or took action to benefit his relatives with respect to these ventures.

There is no indication that Joe Biden helped his brother obtain any of the loans.

There is no evidence James influenced Joe’s votes on the legislation.

There is no evidence Joe Biden was involved in the meeting.

None of the ventures appear to have been runaway successes, and Biden’s relatives have not been accused of criminal wrongdoing in their dealings.

So.

Single handedly you have exonerated the Biden family via your Politico Magazine Article from your specious accusation that they are a "crime family".

Thanks Fred!

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom