• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

17-year-old arrested for murder and fleeing state after Kenosha shootings that left two dead

Yeah, I mean driving out of state to a hotspot of rioting with an AR15 to render first aid?

I know you can't admit you know this is EXACTLY what it looks like, that you are DUTY bound to defend this kid, the new hero of Trumpism®, but even you know he went very much in a DESPERATE search of a reason to use that rifle....

Shameful, but entirely predictable....

I'm not defending the kid and I haven't defended the kid.

I'm questioning the judgment that you and your ilk have rendered.

I don't KNOW the kid's motive and I certainly won't make up a motive to satisfy my bias.

I'll leave that up to you...while I ask you to justify your made up motive.

What would the divine master do...?

48ptag.jpg

Deep thoughts, deep thoughts indeed....

I'm not defending the kid and I haven't defended the kid.

I'm questioning the judgment that you and your ilk have rendered.

My my, testy are we? My apologies; so far, I've mostly seen "the right" trying to make a hero of the kid. I expected you to be just another. Hell I'm not always right, just the vast majority of the time. ;)

hang on. he has a record for disobeying officers as the traveled with a firearm across state lines to stop people who were disobeying officers?

But he's white kid, so it's an abberation, not like with those inner city "ethnic" thug types.... It's different ya know? :cool:

What would the divine master do...?

48ptag.jpg

Deep thoughts, deep thoughts indeed....

So...you justify your made up motives for the shooter's actions with...Trump.

:doh :roll:

Right.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

So...you justify your made up motives for the shooter's actions with...Trump.

:doh :roll:

Right.

You are dismissed. (see my sig)

:shock:

ERMERGERD!!!!! OH NO?!? My will to live is vanquished!!!!!

I don't KNOW the kid's motive and I certainly won't make up a motive to satisfy my bias.

I'll leave that up to you...while I ask you to justify your made up motive.
**** bias. Use your brain, Mycroft. Given the facts that are known at this point, what do you think the kid intended to do?

**** bias. Use your brain, Mycroft. Given the facts that are known at this point, what do you think the kid intended to do?

I don't have enough facts to judge his motive for being there or to know what he "intended" to do...and neither do you.

I don't have enough facts to judge his motive for being there or to know what he "intended" to do...and neither do you.
You’ll never have enough information to judge his motive if it reflects badly on the Bizarro World of Trumpsters. I prefer the real world.

Who was being attacked and had a gun pointed at him.

The story doesn't have all the facts yet and the usual are on here cackling.

or he may just end up being a 17yo murderer.

Actually, under the "best" and most likely circumstances, the kid will be found to have acted in self defense, which is pretty obvious from all the videos should you bother to watch them without your pro-rioter glasses on.

Even under those circumstances, he's got a raft of firearms violations at both state and federal levels. So he's going to be in the jug for some time.

Even under those circumstances, he's got a raft of firearms violations at both state and federal levels. So he's going to be in the jug for some time.

We'll see. He's been charged with violation of one Wisconsin firearm statute, which carries up to a 9 month sentence. I think that charge is dubious, because I actually bothered to read the whole statute, but it appears I'm the only one (but I also can't find anyone else who has actually bothered to address the entire statute). I'll just wait and see on that, I'm not going to argue about it anymore because it's pointless.

I'd be interested to know what federal firearm law you think he violated.

We'll see. He's been charged with violation of one Wisconsin firearm statute, which carries up to a 9 month sentence. I think that charge is dubious, because I actually bothered to read the whole statute, but it appears I'm the only one (but I also can't find anyone else who has actually bothered to address the entire statute). I'll just wait and see on that, I'm not going to argue about it anymore because it's pointless.

I'd be interested to know what federal firearm law you think he violated.

I posted the statute earlier.

I posted the statute earlier.

Cool. Link please, and then please explain why 948.60(c)(3) doesn't apply here. No one else seems to be able to. I'm sure you can do it.

Back
Top Bottom