• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"11 Million Undocumented Democrats"

So now you claim that Ace of Spades and Hot Air are Billybob Hayseed random blogs? Is that equivalent to Media Matters, TPM, and Daily Kos?
Can we also assume you got your Obamaphone and Food Stamps and that's why you're a belligerent?

Pretty close to equivalent. Sources for people who want to hear what they already believe is true. Some of us prefer to think for ourselves.

Its sad that right wingers have such raw hatred for the Left.

Its certainly not healthy.

1) Firstly, liberals deserve it because they are no good dirty hippies who hate America. And not just any America. The delicious America. The kind of America best represented with Wisconsin cheese melted over a piece of apple pie.

04-apple-pie-with-cheese.jpg
:usflag2:

2) Secondly, it's hardly hateful to note that the Democrat party's electoral interests are strongly served by rewarding law breakers and demographics more likely to lean on government social services with votes. Any more than it would be hateful to note that Republicans electoral interests are served in this instance by enforcing the law.

Pretty close to equivalent. Sources for people who want to hear what they already believe is true. Some of us prefer to think for ourselves.

If I didn't think for myself I'd still be a Democrat.

If you thought for yourself your threads would have original thoughts and not just the words of others.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... Are you looking to start a pissing contest? I offer enough original thought and back up to that though with fact. You seem to prefer attacking the messenger rather than enter into logical and factual discussion. The other method to ending this would be to have those regulating the this forum decide?

I don't think "because they statistically won't vote for us most of the time" is the best argument against immigration. It kind of undermines the argument of national security, rule of law, and other arguments against it, it just makes you sound self-serving.

strawman.jpg

Hmm.., speaking of unsavory characters, is that the equivalent to Obama attending Alinsky classes, rubbing elbows with Bill Ayers and his wife, or Tony Rezko? Oops, I forgot to include Blago.
No. Obama is in a class of his own there, and surpasses even the Clinton's in sleazy, cheesy behavior.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... Are you looking to start a pissing contest? I offer enough original thought and back up to that though with fact. You seem to prefer attacking the messenger rather than enter into logical and factual discussion. The other method to ending this would be to have those regulating the this forum decide?

No, you have presented OPINIONS. Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom