• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1 in 500 US residents has died of COVID.

They didn't care about kids getting polio?

Wow

it's interesting to watch the "pro" life party discuss whose lives are more valuable.
What's interesting is ignoring the one thing that would save the most lives.

yes .. polio, which isn't contingent on pre-existing conditions .. absolutely.
On illnesses where there is a 98-99.x%+ expectation to survive .. hell no .. my parents weren't that stupid.
98.6% chance to survive is pretty worrisome, especially when you realize that it's weighted much more heavily to older people (less than that chance to die if younger, higher chance if older).
I mean, we're talking 300M people. 1.6% of that is millions of people dying. Why would you not get vaccinated to remove that 1.6% chance of dying? Seems absurd.
And that's why we're going to mandate more and more vaccination, because the objects at this point have been examined, and found wanting.

So what you are saying is that if I walk by a fat person, I'm going to get fat? Is that where we are going here?

I understand the dynamics of social spreading, but we are talking a viral contagion, and I think you know this.

I posted the article for you - read it. I can lead you to knowledge but I can't make you think.

Are you saying that won't get covid at all? Or they have to get covid first?

I don't know who Nitin Desai is.

Certainly! Make everyone not obese NOW! Forget the vaxxine Forget masks. Forget social distancing.
We're 18 months into this - obesity rates should be at an all time low now. Just the opposite.
Just keep taking the blue pull Nemo.

Certainly! Make everyone not obese NOW! Forget the vaxxine Forget masks. Forget social distancing.
And you thought masks usage was hard to implement? Wait until you have to tell people to put down the fast food, eat better, and get off the couch.

And you thought masks usage was hard to implement? Wait until you have to tell people to put down the fast food, eat better, and get off the couch.
Blue pill Nemo - the blue pull.

Completely different diseases with completely different histories and completely different medical implications.
Texas has a different kind of Covid? What fresh non sense is this?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…