• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

1 in 500 US residents has died of COVID.

They didn't care about kids getting polio?

Wow
Did polio vaccines provide different outcomes than COVID outcomes? You know .. people didn't contract polio after they got the vaccine v. people are still vessels to transmit COVID after vaccines?

Yes? No?

I posted the article for you - read it. I can lead you to knowledge but I can't make you think.
I did read the article, you little ray of sunshine. I read several after I read the Harvard article.

I do find it ironic that you are insinuating that I don’t think, when you are comparing a viral contagion to obesity.

I did read the article, you little ray of sunshine. I read several after I read the Harvard article.

I do find it ironic that you are insinuating that I don’t think, when you are comparing a viral contagion to obesity.
I'm talking about saving lives. Either these mandates are to save lives or they aren't . if they are they need to target the real reason Covid is so deadly.

Nice to see you're immune from the moderators as you hurl your name calling.

When that statistic is the sum total of your argument, it's emotion.
no. it's just a stat.

which appears to bother you emotionally.

Cutting the obesity rate.
well, during this pandemic the easiest way to stay alive is to simply get vaccinated.

then i say you and i co-author a thread about kids eating right in school (since good habits start early and we don't need more obese people). i'll just copy what Michelle Obama said/use her plan and we'll both sign it. agree?

well, during this pandemic the easiest way to stay alive is to simply get vaccinated.

Unless you are a young man. In which case you are more likely to end up in the hospital from the vaccine than you are from COVID. But 1 in 500 are dead, right

Did polio vaccines provide different outcomes than COVID outcomes? You know .. people didn't contract polio after they got the vaccine v. people are still vessels to transmit COVID after vaccines?

Yes? No?
are unvaccinated Americans dying of COVID?

Yes? No?

Not at all. It displays your lack of understanding of the issue
you mean that statistically 1 out of 500 American residents died from COVID?

Unless you are a young man. In which case you are more likely to end up in the hospital from the vaccine than you are from COVID. But 1 in 500 are dead, right
you mean like this healthy young man? he's still dies if he's vaccinated, correct? he family still mourns, correct?...

hey. can't help you then. not all deaths are in the groups that you don't care about.

btw, did you see 500 people when you were out and about today?

hey. can't help you then. not all deaths are in the groups that you don't care about.

btw, did you see 500 people when you were out and about today?
Why do you want these young men to be hospitalized for Myocarditis and Pericarditis? Have you no soul?

Why do you want these young men to be hospitalized for Myocarditis and Pericarditis? Have you no soul?
let's see your math versus COVID. do deaths too.

yeah, i now realize that you simply don't care about families losing loved ones.
Back atcha You want to see the young suffer in the hospital from heart disease from the unnecessary drug you forced them to take. Why is that?

Back atcha You want to see the young suffer in the hospital from heart disease from the unnecessary drug you forced them to take. Why is that?
oh, so you're gonna dodge when i asked first.

figures.

then i say you and i co-author a thread about kids eating right in school (since good habits start early and we don't need more obese people). i'll just copy what Michelle Obama said/use her plan and we'll both sign it. agree?

Her plan was ill conceived and even more ill implemented. Besides, telling people to "Be Best" covers all issues - including obesity. Right?

let's see your math versus COVID. do deaths too.
Nope. I've answered all your questions. I've provided you with scientific studies for all of my positions. You simply chant "1 in 500" and cry crocodile tears .

Her plan was ill conceived and even more ill implemented. Besides, telling people to "Be Best" covers all issues - including obesity. Right?
damn dude. one second you're preaching about cutting obesity and the next you won't even come together with me to promote kids in schools eating healthier and exercising.

you done been exposed.

Nope. I've answered all your questions. I've provided you with scientific studies for all of my positions. You simply chant "1 in 500" and cry crocodile tears .
i knew you'd run.

i knew you'd run.
You've run from every single one of my questions., Why is that? No conviction in your position? Or you understand it is indefensible?

Back
Top Bottom