• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

‘Dora the Explorer’ Under Fire After Trump Surrogate Rips Tim Kaine for

If you could comprehend simple concepts, you wouldn't make foolish statements like this one you made. A question isn't a statement, it's a question. Perhaps you could grasp that.

Here's a simple concept for you - your question is dishonest because this thread has nothing to do with anyone automatically assuming anything.

I doubt you can grasp that

er’ Under Fire After Trump Surrogate Rips Tim Kaine for Speaking Spanish[/URL][/h]

He's got to get down to the level of the lower educated White anglos who can't even speak their own language as well as they should. Think Archie Bunker.

Think the Trumpendejo. Thanks. SDET.

When a Spaniard and a German sit down to do business with a Russian and an Italian.

The do it in English.

English is a superior language because it's more exact and precise than others.

In fact, Spanish is a terribly inferior language in that regard. Its dictionary is a pamphlet compared to English.

LOL! What a load.

Spanish, like English has a huge body of literature. Like English, it is spoken all over the world. Like English, there is a huge vocabulary of Spanish.

I don't have to ask if you're monolingual. I can tell from the above post.

Here's a simple concept for you - your question is dishonest because this thread has nothing to do with anyone automatically assuming anything.

I doubt you can grasp that

I asked a question directly related to the concept in the thread. If you have nothing to offer, stop trying to sell it.

So why are you not ashamed? English received pronunciation English speakers laugh at your hick dialects, much as the French patronise the Quebeckers, and the Spanish disdain Mexican for not speaking properly.

Because we kicked their asses and still dominate them, so why should I care what they think?

When a Spaniard and a German sit down to do business with a Russian and an Italian.

The do it in English.

English is a superior language because it's more exact and precise than others.

In fact, Spanish is a terribly inferior language in that regard. Its dictionary is a pamphlet compared to English.

Oh vey... English is one of the most screwed up languages on the planet and it is not precise. It makes very little sense at times compared to more precise languages like French or Spanish. If you ever learn another language this will become plain as day. The reason they do it in English is because the English colonized most of the world and THAT is the reason that the English language is dominant. It helped trade with Indians, Chinese, South East Asia, North America, Australia, New Zealand, many parts of Africa...etc. Learn your history and geography. ;)

Oh vey... English is one of the most screwed up languages on the planet and it is not precise. It makes very little sense at times compared to more precise languages like French or Spanish. If you ever learn another language this will become plain as day. The reason they do it in English is because the English colonized most of the world and THAT is the reason that the English language is dominant. It helped trade with Indians, Chinese, South East Asia, North America, Australia, New Zealand, many parts of Africa...etc. Learn your history and geography. ;)

While you are absolutely correct... I'm still happy my first language is English. :nahnah:

So why are you not ashamed? English received pronunciation English speakers laugh at your hick dialects, much as the French patronise the Quebeckers, and the Spanish disdain Mexican for not speaking properly.

American English is closer to older English than modern day British English is.

By the way, you should be ashamed of your English. What does English Received Pronunciation English speakers... Blah blah blah,it doesn't even make sense. Hick dialects? Better than a pompous ass dialect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No you didn't. You asked a loaded question, which is a dishonest tactic

No I didn't. Your accusations are dishonest. It was a legitimate question directly related to the issue being debated on this thread. Not surprised you would rather deflect than address. Par for the course.

Back
Top Bottom