• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zelensky signs law expanding draft age (from 27 to 25) as Ukraine struggles to beef up its military

It is more than just about Donbass. First it was Russian occupation of Crimea, now it is Donbass. What is next. I think we all know
Have you any idea what took place in Donbass from 2014? and Putin took action in Crimea to stop those Kiev Junta thugs handing it and Sevastopol over to NATO, Crimea is Russian end of.

Have you any idea what took place in Donbass from 2014? and Putin took action in Crimea to stop those Kiev Junta thugs handing it and Sevastopol over to NATO, Crimea is Russian end of.
A lot of countries were Soviet Union. Soviet Union is gone and nothing belongs to Russia unless the people determine they want o belong, not forced to belong

A lot of countries were Soviet Union. Soviet Union is gone and nothing belongs to Russia unless the people determine they want o belong, not forced to belong
The people in Donbass decided they did want to be with Russia, one of the reasons was their own so called government decided to start killing them after the Coup because they rejected that Coup.

The people in Donbass decided they did want to be with Russia, one of the reasons was their own so called government decided to start killing them after the Coup because they rejected that Coup.
Well I don’t see them waving the Russian Flag

Well I don’t see them waving the Russian Flag

Sword conveniently forgets that Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts are militarily occupied by Moscow.

No changes in their status is legal under international law while they are under occupation.

Back
Top Bottom