• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'You Have Not Heard The Last Of Carl Paladino'

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Isn't this guy just sweet? Mafia anyone?

stick a fork in him; he's done

Is paladino like, the Howard Dean of the republicans?

good thing he never got elected.

Is paladino like, the Howard Dean of the republicans?

good thing he never got elected.

you believe paladino will become the head of the republican party and orchestrate a republican hold on the presidency, senate and house?

if not, what is it that causes you to compare paladino to Howard Dean

you believe paladino will become the head of the republican party and orchestrate a republican hold on the presidency, senate and house?

If not, what is it that causes you to compare paladino to howard dean
byaaaaaaaaaaahhh~!

they are both emotional assholes, and failures? :shrug:

Well, despite that fact that he couldn't "maintain" his composure during the berrating he took from the NY Press, he's exactly the kind of guy Albany needed, frankly. Cuomo is polished, I'll give you that, but polished is NOT what NY needs. It needs someone in the Governors office to beat down Albany into submission. NY State is the East coast version of CA. We're dominated by the unions, and NY City liberals. The highest property taxes in the nation, and income taxes to boot.. I say we drop NY City from our state and give it to NJ.. No wait, I like NJ now.. Shoot, ok, I got it. We can give the Big Apple to CT instead. :)

Truth is though that Paladino would have been good for us, and Albany!

Tim-

Well put, while Howard Dean didn't become president, he ran the Democratic Party masterfully implementing a 50-state strategy which was responsible for many of the seats in congress.

Well, despite that fact that he couldn't "maintain" his composure during the berrating he took from the NY Press, he's exactly the kind of guy Albany needed, frankly. Cuomo is polished, I'll give you that, but polished is NOT what NY needs. It needs someone in the Governors office to beat down Albany into submission. NY State is the East coast version of CA. We're dominated by the unions, and NY City liberals. The highest property taxes in the nation, and income taxes to boot.. I say we drop NY City from our state and give it to NJ.. No wait, I like NJ now.. Shoot, ok, I got it. We can give the Big Apple to CT instead. :)

Truth is though that Paladino would have been good for us, and Albany!

Tim-

Redlich was 10 time much better than Paladino was and he bitch slapped both him and Cuomo in the Hofstra debate.

Back
Top Bottom