• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WTC Collapse and My Shower Brush

There have been bits where UNIVERSITY professors have weighed in on the subject of
airliners crashing into buildings and when their work clearly supports cartoon representations
of events, and indeed promote explanations that are in violation of the laws of physics,
WE THE PEOPLE have a duty & obligation to call 'em like we see 'em .....

Do you think that regardless of the force involved the wings could not penetrate the buildings because aluminum is not as hard as steel?
It is a simple question that any one who has taken high school physics should be able to answer

This morning I got an lesson on the mysteries of the twin tower collapses.

I was taking my morning shower. I have a long handled shower brush, actually two, one the long hand broke and so I can't hang it by the little loop and can't reach as far either. But the bristles are still good so continue to use it. It's place it on the ledge/top of the tun which is also use as a shower. Sometimes I use this one and others times not. It's older and the bristles are softer so it's better for scrubbing my face for example.

So I pick up the brush and wet it and then get some soap on it to lather up for scrubbing and do the scrubbing and rinse it under the shower and place it back on the tub ledge and resume with the long handled brush for my back. Lo and behold the brush slips from the tub edge after 15 or 20 seconds and ends up in the tub. How did this happen?

Perhaps some water from the shower head came down upon it exerting just enough force to somehow move it laterally and dislodge it. Possible but I don't think so.

I began to imagine that the forces holding the brush perched on the ledge were not enough to move it in any way. It was just like the glass perched on the edge of my desk. One could say in balance. So if it was perhaps just a single drop which changed everything and caused the brush to slip over the edge. Well for starters the brush was wet, perhaps a bit soapy and slippery and this would lesson the force needed to displace it. But the point is that the static condition was clearly very close to changing and then gravity would rule. The top surface of the tub was also rounded and probably a bit wet and likewise not the best surface to balance or support anything. But this clearly was a situation which WAS stable, looked stable and IS stable all the time... the brush lives in this spot until I use it for showering and then replace it. So wet created a very close to failure condition where perhaps... gravity was able to exert enough force in perhaps the right place to just tip it over to unsupportable and it slipped into the tub.

As I picked it up and placed in back in its home, I realized how much this was like the tops of the twin towers which just before they plunged were teetering just above the stable state and it wouldn't take much to change that into a top dropping. I suppose if I had very detailed video of the brush I would be able to see slight movement before release... the forces at work inside the brush. But I was showering and only had my imagination.

With the towers there was no visible BIG event that preceded the top drops. It was standing tall one sec and then it was descending and then soon after it was gone. Failures are often like that... stable until they are not.

We’re all orphans in a shadow land, lost and abandoned,” Ingbar, the protagonist in Rex Sexton’s “Trouble Town,” thinks as he sits in jail after a fight. A teenaged orphan working in a grungy, coal-infested place, he wants to be an artist. His drawings have already impressed one of his fellow workers, a black man named Leon, who’s passing them on to an art instructor friend. In the meantime, Ingbar lives in a world of predators and prey, trying to survive bullies like Irish Mike. “The Silent Child” by Joel Harris is narrated by the brother of a retarded sister and dramatizes a family’s love, frustrations, hopes, disappointments and small triumphs dealing with a child “struggling toward an awareness that would always elude her.” “Judgment Day” by Danielle Metcalf: When a raging fire in rural Nebraska threatens to cause a gas tank to explode and people are evacuated, only Doris Grimmett remains behind. Obsessed with guilt from losing her parents as a child and certain God is angry with her, she awaits her fate, but Officer Sammy Wright, who knew her as a boy, endangers his own life in an effort to save her. Meagan Ciesla’s “The Tallest Men, the Broadest Shoulders” is a tall tale indeed, an allegory, a fable, where Babe the blue ox coughs up five huge 30 foot Pauls who cut timber very efficiently for a boss afraid of losing them and where “eco-terrorism”offers a strange twist to the narrative. Ronald M. Gauthier’s “Modern Black Boy” is a story that dramatizes how small individual victories play as large a role in advancing racial justice as mass demonstrations. Joshua Miller, librarian in a suburb of Atlanta, fights to keep open the library used by black people when the town has to economize and finds some surprising allies in this fight. Tom Yori’s “TnT Moving” offers a picture of working class life appropriately written in a lively vernacular style while dramatizing the ethos of those who find a tough job is a chance to prove themselves. Mark Rigney’s “Roll With It,” set in northeast Africa in October 1993 (time of Black Hawk Down), follows Sara, a news correspondent, and her male companion, Gil, as they deal with native people, Somalian pirates and American soldiers in an effort to get into Somalia to get a good story. “Little Alice” by Georgina Phillips is a compelling story that atomizes the way many single women are patronized and often humiliated while simultaneously dramatizing the protagonist’s yearnings and personal dignity. Poems by Kathy Fitzgerald, Paul Nelson and John Wheatcroft and an editorial Prelude exploring the differences between sociological and humanistic insights round out the issue.

We’re all orphans in a shadow land, lost and abandoned,” Ingbar, the protagonist in Rex Sexton’s “Trouble Town,” thinks as he sits in jail after a fight. A teenaged orphan working in a grungy, coal-infested place, he wants to be an artist. His drawings have already impressed one of his fellow workers, a black man named Leon, who’s passing them on to an art instructor friend. In the meantime, Ingbar lives in a world of predators and prey, trying to survive bullies like Irish Mike. “The Silent Child” by Joel Harris is narrated by the brother of a retarded sister and dramatizes a family’s love, frustrations, hopes, disappointments and small triumphs dealing with a child “struggling toward an awareness that would always elude her.” “Judgment Day” by Danielle Metcalf: When a raging fire in rural Nebraska threatens to cause a gas tank to explode and people are evacuated, only Doris Grimmett remains behind. Obsessed with guilt from losing her parents as a child and certain God is angry with her, she awaits her fate, but Officer Sammy Wright, who knew her as a boy, endangers his own life in an effort to save her. Meagan Ciesla’s “The Tallest Men, the Broadest Shoulders” is a tall tale indeed, an allegory, a fable, where Babe the blue ox coughs up five huge 30 foot Pauls who cut timber very efficiently for a boss afraid of losing them and where “eco-terrorism”offers a strange twist to the narrative. Ronald M. Gauthier’s “Modern Black Boy” is a story that dramatizes how small individual victories play as large a role in advancing racial justice as mass demonstrations. Joshua Miller, librarian in a suburb of Atlanta, fights to keep open the library used by black people when the town has to economize and finds some surprising allies in this fight. Tom Yori’s “TnT Moving” offers a picture of working class life appropriately written in a lively vernacular style while dramatizing the ethos of those who find a tough job is a chance to prove themselves. Mark Rigney’s “Roll With It,” set in northeast Africa in October 1993 (time of Black Hawk Down), follows Sara, a news correspondent, and her male companion, Gil, as they deal with native people, Somalian pirates and American soldiers in an effort to get into Somalia to get a good story. “Little Alice” by Georgina Phillips is a compelling story that atomizes the way many single women are patronized and often humiliated while simultaneously dramatizing the protagonist’s yearnings and personal dignity. Poems by Kathy Fitzgerald, Paul Nelson and John Wheatcroft and an editorial Prelude exploring the differences between sociological and humanistic insights round out the issue.

D00d, you are losing your audience, if you have something to say about 9/11/2001
get to the point ( or be banished to the pointless forest )

have a nice day

: )

D00d, you are losing your audience, if you have something to say about 9/11/2001

have a nice day

I agree speak up and answer simple questions!
Do you think that regardless of the force involved the wings could not penetrate the buildings because aluminum is not as hard as steel?
It is a simple question that any one who has taken high school physics should be able to answer

have a nice day

I was just attempting to make any less sense about 9:11 than the wire brush story that fell of the handle in the shower, so I just randomly pulled up a story from internet and copied it lol
BTW, I WORK with reinforced concrete, and all the stories about buildings collapsing from plane hits (not to mention WTC7) are absolutely not worth arguing for me - I would rather go for a walk with my dogs and argue with them... or with my chickens. there are simply things beyond arguing, like you do not argue with a 3 year old. what these idiots 9:11 official duck tale believers try to do again and again is REVERSE the responsibility of proof, making it our responsibility to prove something, and I'm still not sure what. I entered this non political conspiracy section (and it's the only section I stay on in this forum) not because I wanted to argue with special people, but because I was trying to avoid them.

Last edited:
I was just attempting to make any less sense about 9:11 than the wire brush story that fell of the handle in the shower, so I just randomly pulled up a story from internet and copied it lol
BTW, I WORK with reinforced concrete, and all the stories about buildings collapsing from plane hits (not to mention WTC7) are absolutely not worth arguing for me - I would rather go for a walk with my dogs and argue with them... or with my chickens. there are simply things beyond arguing, like you do not argue with a 3 year old. what these idiots 9:11 official duck tale believers try to do again and again is REVERSE the responsibility of proof, making it our responsibility to prove something, and I'm still not sure what. I entered this non political conspiracy section (and it's the only section I stay on in this forum) not because I wanted to argue with special people, but because I was trying to avoid them.

what most posters who have opposing views to you ask is you show that your statements are correct. This is generally done with posting/linking to collaborating documents/research.

IMO, each explanation needs to stand on its own and be reviewed independently of what another explanation may say.

hahaha did anyone read this?

hahaha did anyone read this?

I have given up on pvsi on most post. Seems he may have forgot what a paragraph is for. He rarely answers a direct question with meaningful answer.

PVSI

I agree very much that this thread's title is beyond silly, and too the original post, but that is fairly much standard fare from those who defend a silly Official Conspiracy Theory and the reports of NIST and the Zelikow Commission. It's the nature of the beast, as it were. ;)

PVSI

I agree very much that this thread's title is beyond silly, and too the original post, but that is fairly much standard fare from those who defend a silly Official Conspiracy Theory and the reports of NIST and the Zelikow Commission. It's the nature of the beast, as it were. ;)

Lol a truther calling something silly!

This morning I got an lesson on the mysteries of the twin tower collapses.

( etc ..... )

With the towers there was no visible BIG event that preceded the top drops. It was standing tall one sec and then it was descending and then soon after it was gone. Failures are often like that... stable until they are not.

Really now, the comparison between a brush falling in your shower and the "collapse" of a 110 story skyscraper. Heavy stuff! Under extreme stress, structures do all sorts of things and in the largest probability, do very much asymmetrical things, that would be quite different from the complete & total destruction of WTC 1, 2 & 7
I have seen on this forum, demonstrations of parlor-magic such as ramming a soda straw through a potato,
Ya, right like that proves anything except the fact that you can cause one homogenous mass to penetrate yet another homogenous mass ..... whatever ..... skyscrapers are composed of a lot of small bits that are connected together and so upon application of large stresses, the bits act in all sorts of ways depending on how strong the individual bit is, and how strong the weld/bolt whatever is holding it to the next bit. since the work of human hands is not perfect, bits that are allegedly identical say on the north side of the tower and to their twins on the south side of the tower, its a sure thing that under extreme stress, the two parts will fail at different times. + the fact that the stress to the structure can not possibly have been uniform at the time of the "collapse" of the towers. My question remains
WHY coherent "collapse" as the product of Chaotic damage?

Really now, the comparison between a brush falling in your shower and the "collapse" of a 110 story skyscraper. Heavy stuff! Under extreme stress, structures do all sorts of things and in the largest probability, do very much asymmetrical things, that would be quite different from the complete & total destruction of WTC 1, 2 & 7
I have seen on this forum, demonstrations of parlor-magic such as ramming a soda straw through a potato,
Ya, right like that proves anything except the fact that you can cause one homogenous mass to penetrate yet another homogenous mass ..... whatever ..... skyscrapers are composed of a lot of small bits that are connected together and so upon application of large stresses, the bits act in all sorts of ways depending on how strong the individual bit is, and how strong the weld/bolt whatever is holding it to the next bit. since the work of human hands is not perfect, bits that are allegedly identical say on the north side of the tower and to their twins on the south side of the tower, its a sure thing that under extreme stress, the two parts will fail at different times. + the fact that the stress to the structure can not possibly have been uniform at the time of the "collapse" of the towers. My question remains
WHY coherent "collapse" as the product of Chaotic damage?

Answer the question and show you have a basic understanding of physics or realize that you arent even close to being knowedgeable enough to comment on the physics of 911

I commend SanderO for putting his thinking on view. He is in good company with the brush example...

...I have used both "wire brush" and "wire basket" as visual models for WTC Twin Towers collapses.

A rectangular wire basket which also has rectangular mesh spaces is useful for explaining the fall of the Twin Towers Top Blocks onto the lower structure. i.e. transition from "initiation" to "progression" stage.

It needs a basic ability to comprehend physics. Suitable therefore for High School students - as easy to comprehend as the momentum and energy realities of a high speed aircraft flying into a building with a steel perimeter wall.

So they don't get much easier than that.

I don't know much about physics, but there was never a doubt in my mind from the impact that the buildings would fall. There was serious fire there. Nothing could withstand that.

I don't know much about physics, but there was never a doubt in my mind from the impact that the buildings would fall. There was serious fire there. Nothing could withstand that.

So we have progressed from total collapse inevitable at the point of "collapse" initiation,
to total collapse was inevitable from the time of the airliner crashes ..... izat it?

You say you don't know much about physics, so what convinced you that total collapse
was inevitable?

So we have progressed from total collapse inevitable at the point of "collapse" initiation,
to total collapse was inevitable from the time of the airliner crashes ..... izat it?

You say you don't know much about physics, so what convinced you that total collapse
was inevitable?

You have shown you dont understand physics so what makes you think your opinion on th ecollapses carry any weight let alone are more insightfull than ABC10's?
It is a simple question that any one who has taken high school physics should be able to answer.

Really?

It's funny that up until that infamous day quite a few modern buildings withstood much greater fires and never collapsed.

was inevitable?

one more time for your reading enjoyment.
The 9/11 Forum • Index page

So-far, no response from ABC10
oh well, I do so appreciate the newcomers here,
the comments from the regulars get to be predictable & boring .... oops!

A! lets bust the emperor for indecent exposure!

So-far, no response from ABC10
the comments from the regulars get to be predictable & boring .... oops!

A! lets bust the emperor for indecent exposure!

Described yourself well.
no response to questions asked, predictable and boring posts.
Time to ignore you.

Described yourself well.
no response to questions asked, predictable and boring posts.
Time to ignore you.

Thank U ever so much
Note that for the hard-core polarized factions,
there is no hope of changing minds at all, HOWEVER
for the lurkers to this forum, for the fence sitters, & true skeptics,
Read & absorb as much as possible from all sources and then come
to a conclusion about what you will support. GOOD LUCK!

I for one advocate busting the emperor for indecent exposure!

Thank U ever so much
Note that for the hard-core polarized factions,
there is no hope of changing minds at all, HOWEVER
for the lurkers to this forum, for the fence sitters, & true skeptics,
Read & absorb as much as possible from all sources and then come
to a conclusion about what you will support. GOOD LUCK!

I for one advocate busting the emperor for indecent exposure!

The only one who is naked are the truthers who refuse to answer simple qustions about physics because either they don't know (often the case) or they realize the answers will make their positions silly.

Back
Top Bottom