• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Written plan to storm government building

Maybe they should have ripped up the memo and tried to flush it just like the precious and pals.

Ah, Republicans showcasing in writing why they are the biggest traitors to this nation.
I don't know if this was mentioned already, but the leader of the Proud Boys was just ordered today to be held without bond. Prosecutors have some real juicy shit on these guys.

"Stand Back and Stand By" They're standing by now, in jail waiting for their trials.

I the hands of a proud boy.

Oops.

For those who can't read the Times

Front Line from PBS did a documentary on the Jan 6 attempted insurrection and the far right. It's plain as day that there was coordination from far right groups in the way the building was entered.

Our Constitution held despite the attempts to steal an election by the far right and some crazy Republicans.

Its ironic that the man accusing the other side of cheating used Federal agencies to try and steal the 2020 election from Biden. The biggest sore loosers in political history.

Oops.

1647394247817.png

Don't you understand? "Go peacefully" is secret code for trespassing and illegal parading.
And when the anti democratic American haters began pushing their way into the Capitol, why didn’t the President get on TV and live tweet to tell them to stop immediately? It wasn’t his vision of the rally?

He sat in silence, watching this unfold on TV, drooling that idiots are ruining their lives for him.

And when the anti democratic American haters began pushing their way into the Capitol, why didn’t the President get on TV and live tweet to tell them to stop immediately? It wasn’t his vision of the rally?

He sat in silence, watching this unfold on TV, drooling that idiots are ruining their lives for him.
I didn't see any of them watching TV.

Yeah, this story has already run it's course. The fact that they had to hedge of "similarities" is proof enough that we aren't going to get the full story here. It's the same issue you get when they claim something is said "without evidence" or they completely change the wording of a statement to completely dismiss the question.

This is just more meat for the far-left idiots who're still drooling over the Jan 6th riot, even though the story is practically done at this point. Worse being is that the "evidence" only has similarities and doesn't appear to actually have been used. So now these idiots are clamouring over punishing someone over something that they did not actually do. Pretty much par for the course in the current authoritarian state of things.

LOL. What planet do you live on? On Earth, the 1-6 investigation is nowhere near "practically done". I think your desire to pretend there isn't a large, traitorous conservative contingent is clouding your grasp of reality.

Its my hope that the Committee will release the transcripts of those interviewed. This includes those in Trump's orbit for a crucial 4 hours on Jan 6, 2021.

I didn't see any of them watching TV.
But the world was watching on TV.

And some of the democracy hating anti-Americans had friends/relatives that were watching on TV. The President showing strength by telling the anti-Americans to go home immediately and that what they were doing was not what he wanted or envisioned, some of the relatives could have called on cell phones to the American haters and told them the President said to go home.

But instead, the President said "We love you." Who is we? I don't like democracy hating anti-Americans.

I don't know if this was mentioned already, but the leader of the Proud Boys was just ordered today to be held without bond. Prosecutors have some real juicy shit on these guys.

"Stand Back and Stand By" They're standing by now, in jail waiting for their trials.
Read the motion to detain. They have all of the organizing team's Telegram messages.

Oops.

Oops

But the world was watching on TV.

And some of the democracy hating anti-Americans had friends/relatives that were watching on TV. The President showing strength by telling the anti-Americans to go home immediately and that what they were doing was not what he wanted or envisioned, some of the relatives could have called on cell phones to the American haters and told them the President said to go home.

But instead, the President said "We love you." Who is we? I don't like democracy hating anti-Americans.
If they are anti-Americans, then they are likely Democrats, and wouldn't listen to Trump anyway.

Off the top of my head, I recollect him tweeting to "stay peaceful" within about a half hour of them getting into the Capitol. Are you saying he didn't? Let's not forget that he asked them to be peaceful, before it even started.
And what of Pelosi and Schumer, leaders of the Congressional branch? Did they speak out?

What you did or didn't see doesn't matter.
Trump did nothing for hours.
Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. Trump was out ahead, he offered the National Guard three days prior. Who decided to turn that down?

Just because you say it, doesn't make it true. Trump was out ahead, he offered the National Guard three days prior. Who decided to turn that down?
Nope..lying as usual.
He request the ng to protect his people. Not the other way around.
Everything you say is wrong. You could say the sun rises in the east and I wouldn't believe you

LOL. What planet do you live on? On Earth, the 1-6 investigation is nowhere near "practically done". I think your desire to pretend there isn't a large, traitorous conservative contingent is clouding your grasp of reality.
And your desire to lie, is just that. Simply, idiotic and just too damn annoying to really take seriously.
You have no place in telling anyone else that they have a loose grasp on reality.

I've had to sit through the lies for over five years now and I really can't be asked to care more than just the bare minimum. Over any of the lies that the far-left keeps trying to peddle today.
It already came out there was no proof of an actual insurrection and the only thing that the Jan 6 committee can hope to find now, is individual actors. And given the information that's leaking it, it looks like they're still trying to force confessions out of those sorry bastards that they have locked up.

If the committee wanted to at least have so credibility. They could've not taken Schiff into their numbers, because after that man was caught lying not only to us, but to congress itself. He's almost universally blacklisted on credibility and severely damages the foundation of whatever he's attached to.

Nothing but projection from Trump. While he screams he was cheated he has his staff and other goverment agencies come with ways to STEAL the election from Biden, the winner.

Is it any wonder Republicans wanted no House Investigation.

If they are anti-Americans, then they are likely Democrats, and wouldn't listen to Trump anyway.

Off the top of my head, I recollect him tweeting to "stay peaceful" within about a half hour of them getting into the Capitol. Are you saying he didn't? Let's not forget that he asked them to be peaceful, before it even started.
And what of Pelosi and Schumer, leaders of the Congressional branch? Did they speak out?
Trump supporters (Republicans) chanted “hang Mike Pence.” Not American. Trump supporters (Republicans) stormed the Capitol because they were butt hurt their idol lost. Not American.

Trumps tweet came almost an hour after it was deemed a riot. Why didn’t he tweet 30 seconds after it got out of control?

Pelosi was running for her life. There were anti-Americans who wanted to murder her. Over what? Because she tore up his SOTU address? She’s a Democrat?

Written plan to storm government building​

I have one of those. It was part of a Dungeons and Dragons campaign I created when I was in 7th grade. Gary wouldn't publish it. F him.

Back
Top Bottom