• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow! I absolutely LOVED Biden’s speech at the UN

do you think everyone who finds Biden to be a pawn and having the mental agility of a hamster, is a "far right wing extremist?
a TON of them definitely are. hell, we see them here every day.

and the funny thing is a bunch of them are PAWNS of Republican Media.

If the mainstream media would tell the truth people wouldn't want to listen to the right wing stuff.

Tell me three lies each from Bernie, AOC, Ron Wyden, and Sheldon Whitehouse.
AOC:
-Claiming voter suppression in Michigan.
-Claimed that border agents were taking selfies with her.
-Claimed border agents were making migrants drink out off the toilet.

Bernie:
-Claimed "I'm not evolving on gay rights.
-Lied about the united states healthcare cost in his debate with Biden. Twice as much as any other country.. the ****?
-Lied about claims on senior income statistics.. :cautious:
Let's face it, he's probably the safest one on the list. Hell, I could've stopped at the debate with Biden seeing as he actually compounded two lies into one statement. Or I could go and address his stances on women's rights/gender inequality.. But just so you know, then man apparently wrote rape fantasy essays... and I'm not touching that.

Ron Wyden:
-Claimed Republicans in congress were plotting to take away medicare, medicaid and social security.
-Stated that he authored the first bipartisan tax reform bill in a quarter century.
What do you know. I can't find anything that would be considered a solid lie for the last one. Could be that he's just not that in the public eye, or he at least checks his facts before going on stage. Either way, good on him.

Sheldon Whitehouse:
-Lied about regulated chemicals.
-Claimed Paul Ryan's budget plan would eliminate medicare in 10 years.
-Lied about the democrat's leaving an annual budget that was in surplus, at the time that Bush Sr took office.
In actuality, I could just take much of what the man has said concerning Kavanaugh and put it here. But that would've been far too easy.

Well, he was bright enough to beat Trump......
but that's just because people who voted for him aren't that bright.
Lots of them are-they figured they would have more power over others with senile joe in place. Lots of Americans hate America and figure the Talibiden is a good way to attack it

you seem to think that we on the right operate the same way that the sheeple on the left do-that we are only on the right because of RW media. that only proves how out of touch you are concerning those of us who don't buy into the Biden bullshit

you seem to think that we on the right operate the same way that the sheeple on the left do-that we are only on the right because of RW media. that only proves how out of touch you are concerning those of us who don't buy into the Biden bullshit
it appears to piss you off that we have a sane and caring President again.

not my problem.

not my problem.
I laugh watching people fluffing a senile pawn

Yes, by following Trump and his every move like lemmings, you all have proven how capable you are at objectively/impartially viewing information and making your own independent decisions. :sneaky:

yeah, that post definitely proved that you're not pissed.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
several far lefties constantly claim that anyone who points out what a cheese-dick Biden is is "pissed" "triggered" "crying" or "having a meltdown". I am laughing out how incompetent the turd you all worship is

Yes, by following Trump and his every move like lemmings, you all have proven how capable you are at objectively/impartially viewing information and making your own independent decisions. :sneaky:
so where is your proof I followed Trump and his every move like lemming. You really aren't in any position to make such a stupid claim about others. You are just making shit up and hoping it will stick. It won't,

What a fantastic speech! So this is what it feels like to have an adult running things. Contrast out to all the petty and ignorant bitterness, hatred, fear, anger, and division spewed by Trump in his address to the UN:

“ President Joe Biden declared Tuesday the world is at an “inflection point in history,” urging countries to join forces to tackle threats such as climate change, pandemics and corruption — or else risk failing in ways that “will reverberate for generations.”

Having ended a 20-year-long, “relentless” war in Afghanistan, Biden said the United States is ready for a new era and that it intends to face modern transnational threats through diplomacy, developmental aid and partnerships, not military force. And although America does not seek a “new Cold War,” it nonetheless intends to “compete vigorously” with rising powers that do not always share its values or interests, he said in a veiled reference to China.

Biden made the plea for global unity in his first speech as U.S. president to the United Nations General Assembly, an address that came as his own record on international cooperation faces significant criticism.

“Instead of continuing to fight the wars of the past,” Biden said, “we are fixing our eyes on devoting our resources to the challenges that hold the keys to our collective future: Ending this pandemic, addressing the climate crisis, managing the shifts in global power dynamics, shaping the rules of the world on vital issues like trade, cyber and emerging technologies, and facing the threat of terrorism as it stands today.”

“Our security, our prosperity and our very freedoms are interconnected, in my view, as never before,” he added. “And so, I believe we must work together as never before.”

God bless you, Mr. President. The world needs your vision and leadership like never before.
First of all, Biden didn't write the speech. How do I know, because he's a nitwit, when he writes he plagiarizes and gets caught. Secondly, he's doing all he can to just read the speech that someone wrote for him and he usually bungles that. Lastly, he isn't smart enough to carry out any plan and make it successful. Besides, "we're the United States of America". Not for long if Biden keeps calling the shots.

not my problem.
A sane.. caring president?
Yeah, he either loses his train of thought, blabbers on, or even wanders off from these social appearances, if not corralled correctly.

And a caring president wouldn't have pulled out of Afghanistan, while leaving thousands behind and in mortal danger...

You're apparently caught on both fronts here.

What a fantastic speech! So this is what it feels like to have an adult running things. Contrast out to all the petty and ignorant bitterness, hatred, fear, anger, and division spewed by Trump in his address to the UN:

“ President Joe Biden declared Tuesday the world is at an “inflection point in history,” urging countries to join forces to tackle threats such as climate change, pandemics and corruption — or else risk failing in ways that “will reverberate for generations.”

Having ended a 20-year-long, “relentless” war in Afghanistan, Biden said the United States is ready for a new era and that it intends to face modern transnational threats through diplomacy, developmental aid and partnerships, not military force. And although America does not seek a “new Cold War,” it nonetheless intends to “compete vigorously” with rising powers that do not always share its values or interests, he said in a veiled reference to China.

Biden made the plea for global unity in his first speech as U.S. president to the United Nations General Assembly, an address that came as his own record on international cooperation faces significant criticism.

“Instead of continuing to fight the wars of the past,” Biden said, “we are fixing our eyes on devoting our resources to the challenges that hold the keys to our collective future: Ending this pandemic, addressing the climate crisis, managing the shifts in global power dynamics, shaping the rules of the world on vital issues like trade, cyber and emerging technologies, and facing the threat of terrorism as it stands today.”

“Our security, our prosperity and our very freedoms are interconnected, in my view, as never before,” he added. “And so, I believe we must work together as never before.”

God bless you, Mr. President. The world needs your vision and leadership like never before.
Global unity didn't work out too well with OBama and Biden is dumber than Obama. So tell us Joe, how you are going to work with China, Russia, NOKO, Iran, Afghanistan, Venezuela, the Muslim Brotherhood. Nope, Joe's a moron. The idea of globalism is bad for the average guy, good for the super wealthy and the power brokers, so you see why Joe likes it.

so where is your proof I followed Trump and his every move like lemming. You really aren't in any position to make such a stupid claim about others. You are just making shit up and hoping it will stick. It won't,
That's basically what a vast majority of them do at this point.
Hell, I'm starting to miss Chomsky. Some intellectually stimulating conversation would be a great change from what these cultist offer.

The worst part being is that the more sane minds are eventually screamed over, by the more indoctrinated ones.

Global unity didn't work out too well with OBama and Biden is dumber than Obama. So tell us Joe, how you are going to work with China, Russia, NOKO, Iran, Afghanistan, Venezuela, the Muslim Brotherhood. Nope, Joe's a moron. The idea of globalism is bad for the average guy, good for the super wealthy and the power brokers, so you see why Joe likes it.
Actually, I think you got that wrong. You'd start to ask that question and then the white house feed cuts.
What a ****ing joke off a presidency. Trump might have been a loudmouthed ass, but it was very rare that he would do something as uncouth as that. I think I've only seen him wave off questions a few times, and that was from outlets that usually antagonized him.

Sad to see, yes, but what do you expect?
CNN rights another article that is a blatant smear piece of either Trump, or anyone near him and then they act upset when they aren't invited to the press conference.

Some of you may be familiar with the most iconic form of American invented speech, the country preacher. A visitor (or resident) of the old south should remember it well; people would turn out for a tent revival or public venue based solely on need to hear a fiery and moving sermon - something that warms and thrills the soul (and fills the preachers collection plate).

American political speech isn't different, telling people stuff they want to here in the most lofty, appealing and sentimental tones. It matters not if it withstands cold blooded analysis or reality, for listeners it ONLY matters that it appeals to that of which they already believe. For such listening sponge heads, form is always substance and intentions are always the same as results.

So Biden goes to the UN, like many other prior oratorical missionaries, to deliver his sermon the UN tent's acolytes - filling the gallery with the usual vacuous platitudes, sentimental moralism, and ineffective bromides. The reality, reported by those less self-deluded is:

1) Biden's speech was rewashed "Kum bi ya" liberalism; unwilling to address adversaries (Russia and China), pleading that the US does not want a new Cold War, scared to mention China's name, unable to point out its mass persecution Muslims or its violation of Hong Kong or its aggression against Taiwan (let alone it's crazy claims on the South China sea).

2) Biden's appeasement and/or blindness extended to Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Afghanistan, and terrorism.

3) Biden's obsession with climate change, pushing a hopeless "can't we all get along" utopianism, and feel good initiatives only confirmed to China that Biden is a weak joke. Is it any wonder they infiltrate and steal from US high tech and our universities, continue to rapidly expand their military, and are not dissuaded by such "feel goodism" from Biden?

We didn't send a real President to the UN to represent our interests, we sent Mr. Rodgers.

Last edited:
A sane.. caring president?
Yes

I do realize that the Republican media that plays to the far right extremists have you guys convinced otherwise though. The entire far right is oh so easy to sucker.

Given Senile Joe was at the very bottom of every class he was in, there is no doubt he isn't very bright but he appears to be senile as well
No. He is just too old to be a leader. He does make a very good puppet. Tell me that wasn't one hell of a performance.

First, I'll give you just a little credit for actually making an effort. Unfortunately, you fell fat short. I don't think you proved any lies. For one thing, you need to provide actual evidence, not just write a few word phrase.

Your first claim is about AOC asserting there was voter suppression in Michigan. She did make that claim. What you didn't show is that it's a lie.

For example, she said, "“Right there, in Ann Arbor, where we had that rally, those kids were waiting three hours in line to vote in Michigan," she explained." Do you have proof there weren't such long lines reducing voting?

Your second item is that she said border agents were taking selfies. What I saw was one claim that one agent had tried to sneak a mocking selfie. Do you have proof that's a lie? All of your statements seem to be hyped claims on far-right media, not credible.

Your final claim misrepresents the issue. She (and another woman with her) said they heard one immigrant in custody tell them that agents had told them 'if you're thirsty, drink from the toilet'. Do you have proof that's a lie that an immigrant told them that? Given the culture of abuse there, it's highly plausible.

Those right-wing sources are the liars. For example, on that same visit, they claimed that AOC was 'faking tears next to a parking lot'. Snopes debunked the story as false.

Bernie's statement wasn't a lie. You could accuse him of overstating his history of supporting gay marriage, but when he said he wasn't evolving on gay marriage, he wasn't. He did have a better history than his opponent on the issue.

No, he didn't lie about healthcare cost. "Americans spend nearly twice as much on health care as other wealthy countries"

I won't bother with your senior income since you provided no specifics.

Your strongest claim is Rony Wyden's; politifact agrees with you it's false. But I disagree with Politifact. They used a very narrow interpretation. You do understand that Republicans voted against those programs? In my opinion Republicans are very much plotting to take away as much of those programs as they can get away with. Of course they don't advertise the plotting.

Your second Wyden claim was rated "mostly true" by Politifact. At least you admit you couldn't find any more.

You don't give any specifics on Whitehouse and chemicals, but the gist as so often is that he was correctly raising an issue, but didn't get all the details right. As Politifact (who it appears you searched for your list) said, "

...none of this analysis undercuts Whitehouse’s basic argument that the 1976 law isn’t protecting the public and it needs an overhaul.

While many companies have agreed to restrictions under EPA pressure, the overall regulatory environment is extremely lax. Regulators don’t know the toxicity of many chemicals in the marketplace."

I will give you one exaggeration. Whitehouse did say Ryan would eliminate Medicare, when he meant it would eliminate the current program and replace it with a smaller one, which was correct.

You don't offer any specifics on the last two issues.

So, you did pretty badly, at worst finding a couple cases where statements were largely right but exaggerated or wrong in details, and usually just wrong.

:ROFLMAO: Holy hell man, looks like I touched a nerve.

No, that's deluded.

-Puffed up opinion pieces about him plotting a coup, are just that. Puffed up opinion pieces. You should throw out something that contains hard facts, and shows hows he's committing a crime. You know, do the opposite of this.

Dishonest description. It's factual about the plotting.
-You said that he played golf, not arguing over how much time that he did. So now you've adjust one of your stances out of desperation.

No, I didn't just say he played golf. I said that one of his primary activities as president was playing golf, you, showing great ignorance on the topic, asked for proof, and I gave you proof that he golfed a huge amount of the time. Your response was not honest, but a false attack.

-Now you're upset with "HOW MUCH" Fox News he watched. Man, you just can't keep your story straight apparently.

Same. I said it was a primary activity of his presidency all along. That was the point. Again you asked for proof, got it, and did not respond honestly but with a false attack.

-Trump didn't kill over half a million people. That would require you prove intent.

No, it doesn't require I prove intent, but gross negligence is easy to show.

-:rolleyes: And now I'm just as empowered as you were to call this delusional cultist talk. Thank you for playing such an idiotic game in the first place.

Dishonest gibberish.

-Family separations have existed since before Clinton was in office. So I'm rather adamant of not going down your rabbit hole of revisionist history. As for the system taking the families apart and putting them back together. That is a bureaucratic mess that Trump has no power to control. So like many of the other cultist you're stuck blaming him for something that he hasn't done. You're also ignoring the interaction of the law here, which is something that I suggest you familiarize yourself with.

You're lying again. trump had an intentional policy that was new intended to terrorize and deter immigrants and refugees.

Wow, so cool that Trump was kicked out off office when he was impeached... ;) Or that's right, they couldn't actually convict him and the democrat's attempts to remove him fell flat on it's ass. Documenting cases of "alleged" crime and not being able to prove them was one of the biggest shit shows for the democratic party. You're doing the equivalent of brandishing a toy knife at me.. over the phone.

Democrats proved their case. Republicans corruptly did not follow the law. If you deny the clear proof Democrats presented, you are being dishonest.

Oh so now you're counting foreign policy actions? How many people do you think Trump accidentally killed with drone strikes, compared to how many that Biden willingly left with their assess in the wind?

A lot more. And trump tried to leave a lot more Afghans as he ordered a very fast withdrawal at the start of his presidency than Biden left.

You'll need to be more honest.

Back
Top Bottom