• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Would you engage in violence to save Trump?

Would you kill for Trump?

• Any excuse to kill liberals is a good one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I abhor violence

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Of course! Anybody who doesn't hates America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rightards....

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate the OP as one of the dumbest thread of the century.....

There's absolutely no guarantee that the military would side with liberals. And don't sell those elderly loons short. They have the guns and the ability. LEO would also play a part.

I think this would be a war the left would lose should it come to that.

You miss a huge point. Any civil war will not be about saving Trump. It will be about defeating liberals.

It would not at all surprise me, if Obama had not done that arithmetic, when he saw Trump had wo . I suspect he concluded the same. At the time I certainly hoped he would.

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom