• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Worst U.S. Presidents Poll.

Well guys I'm referring to every one. I just don't see posting cartoons and photo shopped images as debating. Basically it's just taking up our bandwidth. I have no problem with members using images or photos to support their claims. There's a bunch of them in the 9-11 was an inside job thread. I absolutely and completely disagree with the assertion that 9-11 was done by our government or with our governments knowledge. But I have no problem with members using photo's to try and support that claim.

Originally posted by Pacridge:
Well guys I'm referring to every one. I just don't see posting cartoons and photo shopped images as debating. Basically it's just taking up our bandwidth. I have no problem with members using images or photos to support their claims. There's a bunch of them in the 9-11 was an inside job thread. I absolutely and completely disagree with the assertion that 9-11 was done by our government or with our governments knowledge. But I have no problem with members using photo's to try and support that claim.
Like I've said, I am as anti-Bush as one can legally get. But I have never thought for one minute his Administration had anything to do with causing 911 other than the foreign policies he inherited from the Clinton Adminstration. At the very worst, he used 911 as more of an opportunity than a tradgedy.

You sacked my favorite picture! Oh well, I'm done with that stuff. I promised cnredd, of all people. Go figure that one out. I can't.

Back
Top Bottom