• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

World War 3: Moscow’s secret London invasion plan exposed in chilling maps

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
whats interesting that Moscow´s still have the such dreams , but as long NATO exists these oriental thugs have 0 change

"World War 3: Moscow’s secret London invasion plan exposed in chilling maps
CHILLING maps, declassified after the fall of the Soviet Union, reveal plans for London and the rest of the UK following a proposed invasion from the communist state.

“Now, with the publication of this book, we can discover another aspect of that long-secret infrastructure – Soviet military maps of Moscow’s great adversaries – the US and Britain.
The-Soviet-Union-had-a-chilling-plan-for-the-UK-1191816.webp

“Once classified, the maps display an eerie reminder of an obvious, yet unsettling fact, at least for American and British readers.

“They show that the Russians were watching them, just as much as the Americans and British were watching them.

"

whats interesting that Moscow´s still have the such dreams , but as long NATO exists these oriental thugs have 0 change

CHILLING maps, declassified after the fall of the Soviet Union, reveal plans for London and the rest of the UK following a proposed invasion from the communist state.

“Now, with the publication of this book, we can discover another aspect of that long-secret infrastructure – Soviet military maps of Moscow’s great adversaries – the US and Britain.

“Once classified, the maps display an eerie reminder of an obvious, yet unsettling fact, at least for American and British readers.

“They show that the Russians were watching them, just as much as the Americans and British were watching them.

"

You do know the US and UK actually invaded Russia back in the day...

Right?

You do know the US and UK actually invaded Russia back in the day...
wrong, US and UK supported Novgorod Republic and Siberian republics , trying to stop Moscow´s satanic Bolshevik gang ....

Russia1918.png

wrong, US and UK supported Novgorod Republic and Siberian republics , trying to stop Moscow´s satanic Bolshevik gang ....

Russia1918.png

In other words the US and UK invaded Russia.

And did you know we have contingency plans that cover practically every nation friend or foe. Right?

Plans to invade Finland? Yep.

Plans to neutralize Malta? Check.

And did you know we have contingency plans that cover practically every nation friend or foe. Right?

LMAO.... Canada has contingency plans that cover invading America.... :LOL: Like, actual ones. Very old...but they still exist.

"

Litwin, all countries make contingency plans; they have entire companies doing that every day. The U.S. has contingency plans for invading Connecticut, for instance.They don't mean we're going to do that any time soon. lol

Litwin, all countries make contingency plans; they have entire companies doing that every day. The U.S. has contingency plans for invading Connecticut, for instance.They don't mean we're going to do that any time soon. lol
WELL, US is a democracy , Muscovy is a thug-empire , much like IS its funny to see how an American can compere these 2 ...
"
The "russian" Military Forum: "Russia"'s Hybrid War Campaign: Implications for Ukraine and Beyond
"

---
No, it was not any "russia" around (such "state" collapsed in 1917) , the territories under Bolshevik terror rule (much like IS today) nobody in the world has recognized , UK/USA had all rights to support Finland, NR, BRR, Georgian states

Napoleon said never invade Britain during the dank, rainy season. Which is pretty much always.

LMAO.... Canada has contingency plans that cover invading America.... :LOL: Like, actual ones. Very old...but they still exist.
I wish with all the warmongering in the middle east, america and canada would just go to war instead, just to see a battlefield with a soldier yelling I am out of ammo, then see a box of ammo flying across the battlefield with the opposing side yelling always glad to help eh!

No, it was not any "russia" around (such "state" collapsed in 1917) , the territories under Bolshevik terror rule (much like IS today) nobody in the world has recognized , UK/USA had all rights to support Finland, NR, BRR, Georgian states

You are rambling to excuse the illegal invasions of Russian territory.

It would shock me if plans weren't in place to invade the UK and London.
They have war strategists just like everyone so they need to do something to justify being paid.

It would shock me if plans weren't in place to invade the UK and London.
They have war strategists just like everyone so they need to do something to justify being paid.

It's a lot more fun than a real job, especially for gamers. All those 'funny dice' they used in those D&D games were modeled on the dice the military used to simulate odds and probabilities. Now they use computers, of course.

They have new ones, too.

hehe...probably, but whatever they are, they are likely meant to buy enough time for our rich folks to make their way north before you turn our populated areas into glass....lol.... Our days of being able to impact America militarily are loooooong behind us.

I wish with all the warmongering in the middle east, america and canada would just go to war instead, just to see a battlefield with a soldier yelling I am out of ammo, then see a box of ammo flying across the battlefield with the opposing side yelling always glad to help eh!

haha...maybe, maybe not. ;)

This post caused me to google what the world thinks of our army, which was actually a very satisfying venture. We're used to being made fun of for our military, but if you read what the majority of your soldiers say about ours, you'll understand why I thank you for inspiring that bit of research. :)

hehe...probably, but whatever they are, they are likely meant to buy enough time for our rich folks to make their way north before you turn our populated areas into glass....lol.... Our days of being able to impact America militarily are loooooong behind us.

Never give up hope; we know Canucks crave our Kentucky Fried chicken franchises, especially those tards in Quebec.

"
express.co.uk is a click bait site, just saying.

Never give up hope; we know Canucks crave our Kentucky Fried chicken franchises, especially those tards in Quebec.

Ugh, KFC gives me the shits, I gave that stuff up a long time ago...lol... If I absolutely have to go it's a Big Crunch sandwich, that's it...well, and that nuclear green coleslaw, that stuff is great.

Well I am a big Tim Horton's fan- so there is that...

You are rambling to excuse the illegal invasions of Russian territory.

Citation needed. Sure I've heard that claimed for years as well but I've never seen actual evidence of it.

Planning invasions and military incursions is pretty basic education for staff officers, especially those that are likely to spent a good portion of their careers on operations teams and planning. I'm sure the Soviets had plans to invade just about everyone; the US did at one point.

Back
Top Bottom