• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

World Infrared Sky Alliance (W.I.S.A.)

wisaboss

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
World Infrared Sky Alliance Channel

A YouTube Channel and Exclusive Association representing the top UFO Video Photographers and Moon Researchers in the World. Here are some clips from the Team! Featured below is real footage filmed in the Infrared using retail level cameras. Here is just a taste from the WISA channel! Viewer discretion is advise!

You will never forget this video after you watch from 3:28 and on!

A live filmed demonstration of switching between an IR lens and then back to normal Visible spectrum to prove that most UFO's are invisible to human sight! :cool:

Want to learn how to film UFO's in the Infrared? Would you like to speak to fellow W.I.S.A. members and learn their Infrared capture techniques to try at home with your own video camera?
Please visit: UFO Sky Watch - Portal

It's been a pleasure,

PEACE!

W.I.S.A. BOSS :mrgreen:

Ummm......Do you think Debatepolitics is a site for you to advertise for your group? Well, it's not.

Ummm......Do you think Debatepolitics is a site for you to advertise for your group? Well, it's not.

could you please explain how we are in any way damaged by being made aware of the activities and 'findings' of WISA?
certainly we are free to discount its reports ... or even ignore it and those who post about it

could you please explain how we are in any way damaged by being made aware of the activities and 'findings' of WISA?
certainly we are free to discount its reports ... or even ignore it and those who post about it

This is a true statement and I agree with it....

I would suggest to all who have watched the above clips to keep a closed mind about WISA and its Members. Its the main reason why WISA was created in the first place! Then again, one could always take a pre-existing night-shot capable video camera, put an IR lens on it and easily debunk my entire squad if there isn't anything worth wild in that Spectrum to film in the first place... :peace

This is a true statement and I agree with it....

I would suggest to all who have watched the above clips to keep a closed mind about WISA and its Members. Its the main reason why WISA was created in the first place! Then again, one could always take a pre-existing night-shot capable video camera, put an IR lens on it and easily debunk my entire squad if there isn't anything worth wild in that Spectrum to film in the first place... :peace

I'll take up your suggestion ... mind firmly closed to this guff !!!

Who said anything about being "damaged" ... your putting words in anothers mouth.

Besides spamming stuff without engaging in ACTUAL debate is not what this place is about, as well as not in keeping with the TOS ... it is called DEBATE POLITICS for a reason !!!

Who said anything about being "damaged" ... your putting words in anothers mouth.
my response was to a forum member's whine about a thread topic with which they did not approve ... and since they did not see its purpose they indicate that others should be prevented from discussing the stated topic
no matter that one's participation in the thread is absolutely voluntary
having that ability to pass on by, or even ignore the thread starter was insufficient for them

Besides spamming stuff without engaging in ACTUAL debate is not what this place is about, as well as not in keeping with the TOS ... it is called DEBATE POLITICS for a reason !!!
so, if you are not interested in this topic, why do you waste our time and yours complaining about the subject of the thread
no doubt you should be able to identify something else which is more worthy of your attention

No, actually, I am interested in UFOs and conspiracy theories. I actually saw a group of nine, believe it or not. Ever since, I've been interested in UFOs. I just meant to say that it's a bit severe to post only 5 posts all of which is used for promoting one's group. Although I respect your group and the method your group is using (I believe in research and gazing at the night sky for UFOs instead of debating about whether there's real Martians or not), I just meant to say it seems kind of silly to post on this debate forum only five posts all of which deals with your group. I meant nothing harsh, and if you took it as harsh, then I apologize. Thanks

No, actually, I am interested in UFOs and conspiracy theories. I actually saw a group of nine, believe it or not. Ever since, I've been interested in UFOs. I just meant to say that it's a bit severe to post only 5 posts all of which is used for promoting one's group. Although I respect your group and the method your group is using (I believe in research and gazing at the night sky for UFOs instead of debating about whether there's real Martians or not), I just meant to say it seems kind of silly to post on this debate forum only five posts all of which deals with your group. I meant nothing harsh, and if you took it as harsh, then I apologize. Thanks

Thats pretty cool that you saw a group of them flying. Stories like that are becoming common from what I hear. You dont need to apologize because what we are dealing with here is a very uncomfortable subject for most people to consider, so I take nothing personal as a result of sharing this info on a public forum, nor do I have the right in doing so anyways.

Last edited:
my response was to a forum member's whine about a thread topic with which they did not approve ... and since they did not see its purpose they indicate that others should be prevented from discussing the stated topic
no matter that one's participation in the thread is absolutely voluntary
having that ability to pass on by, or even ignore the thread starter was insufficient for them

The words ...

"Ummm......Do you think Debatepolitics is a site for you to advertise for your group? Well, it's not"

... is not a whine.

It was a question, although rhetorical ... no "whining" ... and entirely valid.

Starting a thread with nothing but touting your own videos is not debate ... period.

There was also NO "indication" that others should be "prevented" from doing anything ... again you are putting more words than what was actually said.

That is disingenuous, as it was merely a statement of fact, a DEBATE forum is not the place to start a thread with just spam for your own YooToob channel ... it would have been far better, honest and open for the OP to have been some actual debate, which asked questions and asked for differing opinions rather than this blatent appeal to up viewer statistics ... period !!!

Perhaps you should reaquainte yourself of the Terms of Service as to the standards of posting and what constitutes spamming ...

so, if you are not interested in this topic, why do you waste our time and yours complaining about the subject of the thread
no doubt you should be able to identify something else which is more worthy of your attention

Who said I wasn't ???

I have certainly NOT complained about the subject matter, merely commented about the standard of PRESENTATION of said subject ... there IS a difference.

This emotive defense over nothing really is most telling !!!

Erm, I'm a girl !!!

See on the left hand panel where it says "Gender" ... mines is pink !!!

Doesn't bode well for your comprehension skills !!!

:3oops:

As I am new here, but thats never an excuse I would except myself, so I apologize for not acquainting myself with the GUI of this board prior to commenting which resulted in mistaking you for the opposite gender...

Now that you brought this aspect to my attention, let me use this opportunity to introduce to everybody the lovely ladies of W.I.S.A.

Allison Kruse

Mikie8865

Chantmiss

Thanks I_Gaze_At_The_Blue for the opportunity! :aliens1:

The words ...

"Ummm......Do you think Debatepolitics is a site for you to advertise for your group? Well, it's not"

... is not a whine.

It was a question, although rhetorical ... no "whining" ... and entirely valid.

Starting a thread with nothing but touting your own videos is not debate ... period.

There was also NO "indication" that others should be "prevented" from doing anything ... again you are putting more words than what was actually said.

That is disingenuous, as it was merely a statement of fact, a DEBATE forum is not the place to start a thread with just spam for your own YooToob channel ... it would have been far better, honest and open for the OP to have been some actual debate, which asked questions and asked for differing opinions rather than this blatent appeal to up viewer statistics ... period !!!

Perhaps you should reaquainte yourself of the Terms of Service as to the standards of posting and what constitutes spamming ...

Who said I wasn't ???

I have certainly NOT complained about the subject matter, merely commented about the standard of PRESENTATION of said subject ... there IS a difference.

This emotive defense over nothing really is most telling !!!
ok, you were more complaining than whining
feel better now?

Back
Top Bottom