• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Words from FROMER a Kerry volenteer

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As A FORMER KERRY volenteer !.
Last year I joined the KERRY campain I HOPE TO PAINT YOU A PICTURE of what happen to ME

SPELL CHECK

When I joined the campain at FRIST it was trully a REMARABLE experince I was one of the older people their and was THE ONLY ONE WHO was in WASH. D.C with KERRY in 1971 so to say the least

I was an ICON most of the younger volenteers as well as THE PEOPLE WHO ran the campain were 18-30- years old thy READ the BOOK on KERRY !. TOUR OF DUTY however I was THERE !.

SPELL CHECK

One of his Campain staff gave me the book as a GIFT just because she loved my ENTHUSHEM she heard me on the PHONE "" whice was pretty easy because I had a VERY LOUD VOICE.!

It was SO LOUD in fact they had to GIVE ME AN OFFICE just for I'd would not DROWN OUT the other volenteers voices!!.
They also love the fact I'd could speak off SCRIPT, I'd could ADLIB, I'd could tell my OWN PERSONAL story's

SPELL CHECK

Let me tell you JUST BEING around these young people working on something I truly believe in MADE ME FEEL 35 years younger as
THE OLD song said DEJ VUE

So because I always listen to the RIGHT WING talk shows WACO'S I wanted to start my OWN GROUP within the KERRY Campain to TAKE on the RIGHT WING TALK RADIO WACO'S !!.

SPELL CHECK

I had a lot of knowlage of what these WACO'S said every day because I'd have been listering for YEARS in fact

I BEEN ON TALK RADIO HUNDRES OF TIMES so much in fact A LOT OF THEM have band me from getting on the AIR "" AND THEY KNOW MY VOICE " because I ALWAYS call to dissagree with THOSE RIGHT WING COMMIE'S

SO HERE WAS MAY IDEA

We had alot of Collage studants from U.MASS, NORTHEASTERN , B.U. B.C
M.I.T etc .

We also had ALL of KERRY's PETITION PAPERS on every isue USING these COLLAGE studants AWESOME volcabulary ALONG WITH MY YEAR OF POLITICAL KNOWAGE as well as STREET SMARTS and TALK RADIO KNOWAGE!! .

We had the PERFECT STOME we could have played game with THOSE WACO TALK RADIO COMMIE'S A lot of the volenteers LOVED MY idea !.
However because of a young 22 or so year old PUNK SO CALLED MANAGER
he did not like this idea and put a stop to it

[U]SO IF YOU ASK ME WHY KERRY LOST IT WAS AT LEAST IN PART BECAUSE OF LITTLE NO GUTS PUNK MANAGERS LIKE HIM [/U]

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
FREEDOM 69

Back
Top Bottom