• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Women keep saying they have a right to chose

Murdering babies is illegal. If people are murdering babies that should be arrested and put on trial.
If I took this discussion serious I would post about the brains development and when a fetus becomes something more than a amoeba but I can't take this American abort discussions serious. How could I ?

• When the same people that talk about pro-life are against weapon control, enabling mass shootings
  • When the same people that talk about pro-life wants to carry guns in public just in case they need (feel like) to shoot someone

• When those against abortions are for deathpenalty and want them to be used to a greater extend
  • When those against abortions opposes any proposal that would enable women to retain their children to a greater extent
  • When those against abortions don't carry any political suggestions to increase the mutual responsibility(men and women).
  • When those against abortian don't want any education on sex for the teenagers and in some cases opposes the use off contraceptives, for teenagers, and sometimes for all.
Their(and yours) position has nothing to do with pro-life and everything to do with control.

Last edited:
If I took this discussion serious I would post about the brains development and when a fetus becomes something more than a amoeba but I can't take this American abort discussions serious. How could I ?
When the same people that talk about pro-life are against weapon control, enabling mass shootings
When the same people that talk about pro-life wants to carry guns in public just in case they need (feel like) to shoot someone
When those against abortions are for death penalty and want them to be used to a greater extend
When those against abortions opposes any proposal that would enable women to retain their children to a greater extent
When those against abortions don't carry any political suggestions to increase the mutual responsibility(men and women).
When those against abortian don't want any education on sex for the teenagers and in some cases opposes the use off contraceptives, for teenagers, and sometimes for all.
Their position has nothing to do with pro-life and everything to do with control.

Additionally ........... When pro-lifers rile against against supporting the poor but refuse to support insurance that covers contraceptives, abortion and counseling for the poor, then you know their agenda is not about saving money and reducing poverty.

God command the Israelites to go up against Jerico (among the many other places they destroyed)
and kill every man, women and child there.

2 Kings 15:16 talks about the Israelite King Menahem ripping open all the pregnant women.

Some Christians tell others not to pick and choose verses like ignoring verses on homosexuality
but they themselves ignore verses about abortion because it does not fit into what they want to
believe the Bible in fact allowed it.

Yes women do have a right to chose. CHOSE TO BE RESPONSIBLE and use contraceptives. Much more responsible than murdering a baby.
It is not murder but after six weeks it should be avoided.

Yes women do have a right to chose. CHOSE TO BE RESPONSIBLE and use contraceptives. Much more responsible than murdering a baby.
She is not having sex by herself, the man has as much responsibility to use a condom, as he thinks she should use contraceptives. Geez!!!!

You think like someone groomed from the old pre 1950's mentality who think women's role is just to service a man and he has no responsibility in the sexual interactions other than to please himself.

So when do you think men should start thinking about their responsibilities?

Indeed. Notice that Logical1 didn't mention men getting a vasectomy.

In addition to advocating the subjugation of women I'm guessing he is also vehemently opposed to unmarital sex.

I a! Just saying if a compromise is needed. After six weeks is where I start feelong uncomfortable. That is just me.
You want a legal compromise based on your feeling uncomfortable?

Or you just wanted to stop in and tell people you dont approve of abortion?

I a! Just saying if a compromise is needed. After six weeks is where I start feelong uncomfortable. That is just me.
You feel uncomfortable at six weeks? That's why guys don't get pregnant. You're all weenies, but you still want to tell us how to manage our pregnancies. 😂

Back
Top Bottom