• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

women don't want men with confidence

Omniscient

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
when a women says she wants a man with confidence she wants what she thinks is confidence, not what he thinks is confidence, or what confidence really is

she wants expression of ability. she wants a man with the abilities she needs him to have which then causes him to express those abilities which is then what she calls confidence

the confidence to do what she needs him to do.

so its self centered to her own biological needs

its like a job interview. they dont need or want you to have abilities you dont need for the job. otherwise you might leave and get a better job. but they want you to express "confidence" in the ability to do that specific job because expression of that ability = belief you can perform that task

this is the number one thing she is attracted to. a man who is expression (showing / communicating etc...) his having the abilities that she needs him to have to get her needs met

this is not the same thing that a man thinks of when he thinks of what confidence is. which is why his version of confidence will often be rejected by women, which leads to confusion

and its also relative to her beliefs. so she wants the expression of the abilities she BELIEVES will get her needs met. and she calls that expression "confidence". but really its not confidence. she calls it that because shes ignorant and lacks self awareness of whats really happening

Last edited:
The OP kinda reads like a Canadian Incel Manifesto

its called psychology

and i dissect male psychology just as much as female psychology

perhaps i should stop giving out my teachings for free and instead charge you thousands of dollars to listen to my lectures in university and then you will worship me like you do jordan peterson haha. because youre too ignorant to recognize intelligence otherwise

Last edited:
So women shouldn't want their needs met, they should want your definition of confidence, whatever that definition is?

So women shouldn't want their needs met, they should want your definition of confidence, whatever that definition is?

the op says nothing about what women should or shouldnt want

it also says nothing about what my, or a mans, definition of confidence is

you might want to read it again, this time with less clouds in your mind

the op says nothing about what women should or shouldnt want

it also says nothing about what my, or a mans, definition of confidence is

you might want to read it again, this time with less clouds in your mind
I didn't pick up a scholarly tone in your comment.

I didn't pick up a scholarly tone in your comment.

your taxes pay my rent

so since your working for me i work for you

i give out my knowledge for free

this is your reimbursement haha

when a woman calls a man confident or a looser it is relative to her belief in his ability to meet her needs

which comes from her interpretation of his expression of his abilities

when a woman calls a man confident or a looser it is relative to her belief in his ability to meet her needs

which comes from her interpretation of his expression of his abilities
Yeah... I'm missing the scholarly tone too.

Yeah... I'm missing the scholarly tone too.

thats because people on the internet care more about arguing then learning

people dont open themselves up to learning until they pay thousands of dollars for it

then they realize they better put their ego aside and learn

these forums are mostly just a big shitshow

which is why i just use them to think out loud, or entertain myself while i listen to music, aka: masterbate my INTJ personality

thats because people on the internet care more about arguing then learning

people dont open themselves up to learning until they pay thousands of dollars for it

then they realize they better put their ego aside and learn

these forums are mostly just a big shitshow

which is why i just use them to think out loud, or entertain myself while i listen to music
So THAT'S your excuse? Ok. Carry on.

So THAT'S your excuse? Ok. Carry on.

the only reason everyone is not in The Basement is because their ego masturbation is hiding from them behind their intellect which is its slave

so they play out this knowledge illusion

the whole internet is The Basement

the only reason everyone is not in The Basement is because their ego masturbation is hiding from them behind their intellect which is its slave

so they play out this knowledge illusion

the whole internet is The Basement
I'm sure that's it.

its called psychology

and i dissect male psychology just as much as female psychology

perhaps i should stop giving out my teachings for free and instead charge you thousands of dollars to listen to my lectures in university and then you will worship me like you do jordan peterson haha. because youre too ignorant to recognize intelligence otherwise
Oh its TEACHING is it..............

:ROFLMAO:

when a women says she wants a man with confidence she wants what she thinks is confidence, not what he thinks is confidence, or what confidence really is

she wants expression of ability. she wants a man with the abilities she needs him to have which then causes him to express those abilities which is then what she calls confidence

its like a job interview. they dont need or want you to have abilities you dont need for the job. otherwise you might leave and get a better job. but they want you to express "confidence" in the ability to do that specific job because expression of that ability = belief you can perform that task

this is the number one thing she is attracted to. a man who is expression (showing / communicating etc...) his having the abilities that she needs him to have to get her needs met

this is not the same thing that a man thinks of when he thinks of what confidence is. which is why his version of confidence will often be rejected by women, which leads to confusion

and its also relative to her beliefs. so she wants the expression of the abilities she BELIEVES will get her needs met. and she calls that expression "confidence". but really its not confidence. she calls it that because shes ignorant and lacks self awareness of whats really happening
wtf?

ya i know eh

because biological needs dont exist or affect us right

were all enlightened
Most of us know how to get laid...so, yeah.

Most of us know how to get laid...so, yeah.

hook up a tester to a womans vigina and mans penis

and find out what really turns us on

the truth

they did something like that on women and found out they want to fuk vampires and wharewholves haha

Omniscient:

What abilities and therefore what expression of abilities are modern, self-reliant women needing and looking for these days? I think the underpinning of your analysis is rather rooted in the 19th or very early 20th centuries' notions of women as the dependants of males. Today many woman have broken out of that dependency and are no longer sizing up men as protectors, bread-winners and breeding studs. Each year more woman are joining the self-reliant world and thus your outdated paradigm is moot.

Confidence is an internal and personal character trait, not a behavioural net which women can slip over the heads of men in order to control or influence strong and confident men. Likewise strong and confident women cannot be controlled or manipulated by men and male notions of the ideal woman. Men have confidence in themselves, women have confidence in themselves but only men and women who know each other well and trust each other can have real confidence in the other. That real confidence of the other comes from experience and wisdom of the human condition. Women can't and don't determine a strong man's confidence, just as men can't and don't determine a strong woman's confidence. Weak men and and weak women who lack confidence are more likely susceptible to outside influence from the opposite or even the same sex. Men grow thier confidence themselves as they accumulate more experience, knowledge and empathy with women. Women may have their own ideas of what their ideal man is, but that is extraneous to a man's own self image and the confidence which he has won in life through experience.

So it's back to the drawing board my omniscient old bean. You have some more homework to do.

Cheers, be well and be confident.
Evilroddy.

Omniscient:

What abilities and therefore what expression of abilities are modern, self-reliant women needing and looking for these days? I think the underpinning of your analysis is rather rooted in the 19th or very early 20th centuries' notions of women as the dependants of males. Today many woman have broken out of that dependency and are no longer sizing up men as protectors, bread-winners and breeding studs. Each year more woman are joining the self-reliant world and thus your outdated paradigm is moot.

Confidence is an internal and personal character trait, not a behavioural net which women can slip over the heads of men in order to control or influence strong and confident men. Likewise strong and confident women cannot be controlled or manipulated by men and male notions of the ideal woman. Men have confidence in themselves, women have confidence in themselves but only men and women who know each other well and trust each other can have real confidence in the other. That real confidence of the other comes from experience and wisdom of the human condition. Women can't and don't determine a strong man's confidence, just as men can't and don't determine a strong woman's confidence. Weak men and and weak women who lack confidence are more likely susceptible to outside influence from the opposite or even the same sex. Men grow thier confidence themselves as they accumulate more experience, knowledge and empathy with women. Women may have their own ideas of what their ideal man is, but that is extraneous to a man's own self image and the confidence which he has won in life through experience.

So it's back to the drawing board my omniscient old bean. You have some more homework to do.

Evilroddy.

our biological instincs are the same as cave men

the truth

they did something like that on women and found out they want to fuk vampires and wharewholves haha
One reason to hang out with gay men is to catch all their releases at the end of the night. Chicks always want what they can't have...but, if you wait long enough you might be around during one of their more vulnerable moments.

Omniscient:

Evilroddy.
Actually, despite his style, I think he has the right of it. Nowhere does he claim any particular abilities. So a woman could be looking for a man to be the househusband while she is the breadwinner. In the end, are not we all looking for the traits that will suit us each in a mate or mates? The only real claim he has here, and with no facts or even external theories to back it up, is that women are wanting A but calling it B. I can see it that. They are looking for something in particular, different for each woman, but calling it confidence instead, maybe subconsciously conflating the two.

Of course he needs to back all that up. Even my college professors, that I paid thousands to learn from, provided the references to what they taught.

Don't worry, you will get laid at some point, I am sure.

the truth

It's a vagina.

Goodness, after you mansplain to me what I want you don't even know what I got.

Back
Top Bottom