• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman charged after gun in son's backpack goes off at school

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Chicago police say a mother has been arrested and charged with child endangerment after a gun in her second grader’s backpack accidentally discharged at school, injuring a 7-year-old classmate

CHICAGO -- A Chicago mother has been arrested and charged with child endangerment after a gun in her second grader's backpack accidentally discharged at school, injuring a 7-year-old classmate, police said Wednesday.

Tatanina Kelly, 28, is expected to appear in court Wednesday on three misdemeanor child endangerment counts, police said.

snip

Chicago police say a mother has been arrested and charged with child endangerment after a gun in her second grader’s backpack accidentally discharged at school, injuring a 7-year-old classmate

CHICAGO -- A Chicago mother has been arrested and charged with child endangerment after a gun in her second grader's backpack accidentally discharged at school, injuring a 7-year-old classmate, police said Wednesday.

Tatanina Kelly, 28, is expected to appear in court Wednesday on three misdemeanor child endangerment counts, police said.

snip
This should be a felony, not a misdemeanor.

Chicago- Mayor LIghtfoot- I see the problem
some would probably try to tie this to Kyle Rittenhouse somehow

Chicago- Mayor LIghtfoot- I see the problem
some would probably try to tie this to Kyle Rittenhouse somehow
Because everyone knows that bad things only happen because the most physically proximate Democrat a Trumpist worshipper can think of caused them to happen. You know, by existing somewhere in the state or country. :rolleyes:

idiocy.png

No ****in' wonder there. Some of these people would "like" a thread that said only "Democrats are poopybutts"

Last edited:
"It wasn't something she planned."

That makes it OK!

If I can figure out how to kill an attorney but make it look like I didn't plan it can I get away with it?

Back
Top Bottom