• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman allegedly raped, man stabbed in neck during Tinder date gone wrong

I understand the difference

Except you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be doing all these mental gymnastics to try and fail to dissect my points. You'd be looking into the story itself.

Feel free to let us know when you're finally ready to do that. :)

Except you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be doing all these mental gymnastics to try and fail to dissect my points. You'd be looking into the story itself.

Feel free to let us know when you're finally ready to do that. :)
I read the story. There is nothing there beyond accusations.

If your point is something other than “I believe her because she’s the victim and she says so” than yes i am missing what you’re saying so please enlighten me.

A Tinder date went horribly wrong in a Manhattan apartment this week — when a man allegedly raped a woman who then stabbed him in the neck and kept his wallet.

Details of the violent encounter emerged Saturday, at the arraignment of accused attacker Milos Maglich, 29, of Hastings-on-Hudson, now charged with one count of committing a felony criminal sex act.

During their encounter at the woman’s place in Washington Heights, she had repeatedly refused Maglich’s demands for anal sex, said prosecutor Taylor Brisco.

“I will rape you,” the prosecutor alleged he then told her. “I know you want to be raped.
==========================================================================
And I was about to check out Tinder. But in NYC you can expect this type of encounter. Very dangerous. But at least she had the good sense to strike back & as a bonus kept his wallet.
He said/she said
She damaged her case against the guy by stealing his wallet.

People are dumb.
Why would you invite a stranger that you met on tinder into your home?

Politicians are dumb
Why would you release the guy without bail after arresting him on a felony sex crime.

Back
Top Bottom