• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will you ever accept that Joe Biden/Kamala Harris legitimately won?

Will you ever accept that Joe Biden/Kamala Harris legitimately won?

• Total voters

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
More votes are claimed in major Democratic run cities than registered voters. Even Democratic Senators claimed Dominion computers/software is scam, and numerous other serious problems. In my opinion, Trump won re-election and Republicans captured the House and solidly kept the Senate. I'm confident I'm not alone in that opinion.

Will you ever accept that Joe Biden/Kamala Harris legitimately won the election even if Trump loses litigation?

yes, I am sure I can accept that they legitimately won... and I believe every president so far has legitimately won.

Sure.

I'd accept that trump won if he had the votes.

I believe the election was free and fair.

More votes are claimed in major Democratic run cities than registered voters. Even Democratic Senators claimed Dominion computers/software is scam, and numerous other serious problems. In my opinion, Trump won re-election and Republicans captured the House and solidly kept the Senate. I'm confident I'm not alone in that opinion.

Will you ever accept that Joe Biden/Kamala Harris legitimately won the election even if Trump loses litigation?
Notice the lack of evidence folks

All your lies are not going to change anything... Biden and Harris will become president and vp on Jan 20th... For further humiliation, nobody cares whether you accept them or not..

we're like < 2 weeks after the outcome of the election. some people are still in massive denial.

give them 6 months to a years to accept it.

All your lies are not going to change anything... Biden and Harris will become president and vp on Jan 20th... For further humiliation, nobody cares whether you accept them or not..
and the lies (from the Party of Liars) are gonna get much, much worse.

and then, after they lie constantly about the election, they will go full bore with their lies about Biden and the Biden Administration. it's simply what Limbaugh and Hannity have trained them to do.

Obviously Biden won, so of course it's legitimate and he'll be President come Jan 20.
the attacks from Republican Media, Trump and hardcore Republicans have only just begun.

More votes are claimed in major Democratic run cities than registered voters. Even Democratic Senators claimed Dominion computers/software is scam, and numerous other serious problems. In my opinion, Trump won re-election and Republicans captured the House and solidly kept the Senate. I'm confident I'm not alone in that opinion. Will you ever accept that Joe Biden/Kamala Harris legitimately won the election even if Trump loses litigation?

You, like tRump, make unsubstantiated accusations but present no proof. Election board after election board dismisses your over vote claim. The DHS dismisses the claim. Proof, not tRumpesque lies.... :rolleyes:

You claim dems claim Dominion scam???? WHO????

Court after court has shot down the tRumper BS.

I'm confident you are not alone in your delusions, but tRumpers live in the world of 'alternate' facts... ✌

the attacks from Republican Media, Trump and hardcore Republicans have only just begun.
The Cultists have upped their Putin News as of late, but their ignorant, dangerous, and unfounded disinformation campaign will not succeed.

That's your opinion because you're a cult member. It has been debunked by virtually anyone and everyone that matters. DHS (Lead by a Trump appointee) has said that no major voter fraud took place anywhere. The Dominion software conspiracy theory has also been debunked. You can go on for life holding that opinion, but the facts don't agree.

To be official the States need to certify the votes and the EC has to vote.
All indications is Biden won the election. Same as Trump was projected as the winner against Hillary.

It is past time for President Trump to work with Biden for the transition in January. If it continues I suspect historians will not be kind to DJT.

I think there will always be a suspicion that there was fraud involved in getting them elected. When you have as much hatred for the current occupant of the WH you’ll do anything to remove him. Including cheating since to many of them the end justifies the means.

Once all the legal arguments have run their course I will accept the results.

Notice how the left wants the right to accept the results and quit whining about it and yet they don’t accept that Trump is still the current legitimate president.

The Cultists have upped their Putin News as of late, but their ignorant, dangerous, and unfounded disinformation campaign will not succeed.

^ Xi Jinping's official response
That's your opinion because you're a cult member. It has been debunked by virtually anyone and everyone that matters. DHS (Lead by a Trump appointee) has said that no major voter fraud took place anywhere. The Dominion software conspiracy theory has also been debunked. You can go on for life holding that opinion, but the facts don't agree.

Biden/Harris winning the election has been debunked.

To be official the States need to certify the votes and the EC has to vote.
All indications is Biden won the election. Same as Trump was projected as the winner against Hillary.

It is past time for President Trump to work with Biden for the transition in January. If it continues I suspect historians will not be kind to DJT.
Trump has already earned his place in history. This will just be the icing on the proverbial cake.

^ Xi Jinping's official response

Biden/Harris winning the election has been debunked.
BY WHO? Put up some evidence or move along. We've been reading this crap from a hand full of cultists since Nov. 4th. It's all BS.

This happens every election cycle, Democrats always manage to find votes that aren't there. Everybody knows how dirty they are and nobody cares but the GOP. What alarmed me was on election night when all of a sudden three states stopped counting, and Pennsylvania said they weren't going to start again until morning. I went to bed thinking they'd have it straightened out by morning, only to find out that it had completely reversed. Considering that Joe Biden couldn't get more than a handful of people to come to his rallies where did they find 70 million+ votes? This is not to mention the fact that Joe didn't bother campaigning until a few days before election day.

Even when they find out that this election was dirty as hell, nothing will come of it, the Democrats get away with murder (literally) while they demand our guys go to jail for thinking bad thoughts but at least we will know what happened.

They were running around with their little "resist" stickers on their cars, wait until we start resisting.

BY WHO? Put up some evidence or move along. We've been reading this crap from a hand full of cultists since Nov. 4th. It's all BS.
Putin News doesn't have proof, it has baseless allegations it uses to spin a fake narrative.

Back
Top Bottom