• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump Drop Pence?

Will Trump Now Drop Pence?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With Kammy Harris now on the D ticket, with Trump try spicing his up a bit by replacing Pence with Nikki Haley?
Trump IS the spice. It was Biden after 50 years in government who needed some flavor.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Telling the problems with black students and per Kamala Harris the parents is not playing the race card.

Anyway, she did not cure the problem. So she can't cure problems at all.

The Donald didnt cure CV19. So he cant cure problems at all.

SCORE! Game, set, and match! :2bow:

:2party:

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

The Donald didnt cure CV19. So he cant cure problems at all.

SCORE! Game, set, and match! :2bow:

:2party:

Can you name even one disease that was cured by a president? Any president.

Telling the problems with black students and per Kamala Harris the parents is not playing the race card.

Anyway, she did not cure the problem. So she can't cure problems at all.
Can you name even one disease that was cured by a president? Any president.
Another fail from you!

We were discussing Kamala Harris AND solving problems. And look at you moving goal posts again! :lamo Bobbing and weaving back to Fauci and The Donald.

btw, I already posted diseases that Dr. Fauci cured (solved).

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Another fail from you!

We were discussing Kamala Harris AND solving problems. And look at you moving goal posts again! :lamo Bobbing and weaving back to Fauci and The Donald.

btw, I already posted diseases that Dr. Fauci cured (solved).

You know I will refuse to engage that form of discussion. It gets tiring to endure the things you say.

I was not who brought up Trump in this conversation and you did. I merely wanted to hear your false story of a president who cured any disease and you failed.

You know I will refuse to engage that form of discussion. It gets tiring to endure the things you say.

I was not who brought up Trump in this conversation and you did. I merely wanted to hear your false story of a president who cured any disease and you failed.

You dont have much choice, lol. You've failed and been called out on it.

YOU brought up The Donald, after we were discussing Kamala Harris. And blew that as well.

I dont care if you continue to respond, your posts are there for all to see.

Back
Top Bottom