• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump come up with the bond money tomorrow Monday March 25th, 2024

Will Trump come up the the bond money Monday March 25, 2024?

• Total voters
The person I responded to made the point that Engeron was making sure everyone would know who potential funders of the bond would be. That's what I was responding to. I wasn't making the allegation - I was stating that if what the other poster said was true, then that is a huge injustice. And if that's what Engeron did, it's horrid.
Lol! You think it’s injustice to know who bought the GOP presidential candidate?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol! You think it’s injustice to know who bought the GOP presidential candidate?
No, I think it's injustice to out someone over the political beliefs as a way to threaten or cow them.

Like if it was some order requiring people who donate to the Communist Party USA to disclose their donations publicly, or if a bond company had to make public its decision to post bonds for Leftist protestors or pro-Communist protesters who were arrested in a demonstration.

That's unjust, yes, don't you agree?

😆

Click on the fuzzy part.

The bottom line is, you're just wrong. Unlike the McCarthy era, nothing whatsoever happened to Chubb or Greenberg for posting Trump's bond.

The only injustice here is how long it's taking to hold Trump accountable for his fraud and crimes.
Once again, please pay attention. I didn't allege what actually happened. I responded to the person who stated what he claimed Engeron had done. And, I stated that IF -- IF - that's what Engeron did, then it is an injustice for the reasons I stated.

Christ, people...

Will Trump come up with the bond money tomorrow Monday March 25th, 2024​

My prediction, and I'm always right is "No".

WW

No, I think it's injustice to out someone over the political beliefs as a way to threaten or cow them.

Like if it was some order requiring people who donate to the Communist Party USA to disclose their donations publicly, or if a bond company had to make public its decision to post bonds for Leftist protestors or pro-Communist protesters who were arrested in a demonstration.

That's unjust, yes, don't you agree?
I can’t believe how often the right plays the political card. It has nothing to do with political beliefs. Political beliefs are about tax cuts and building roads, not about paying a known crook.

I suppose the confusion is a little understandable, as Trump, the cult leader, is a political figure.

Furthermore, all political donations should be transparent. You seem to think that rich foreigners should be able to buy our politicians and we shouldn’t even know about it. That’s insane!!

Back
Top Bottom