• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Putin poison Biden?

Will Putin poison Joe Biden to assure the reelection of Trump? Not enough to kill him but maybe enough to give Biden slurred speech and make him dazed and confused. Such a plan would require that Putin had a sleeper agent who had long ago infiltrated the upper ranks of Democratic campaign officials and has access to Biden.

Yes, but unbeknownst to Putin, Biden is a secret UFO alien and his poison will not work on him, only piss him off. So once he is president he will call his alien UFO buddies and tell them to aim their death rays on the Kremlin and finish him off.

Hey I love this Q stuff. It’s buckets of fun! I can see how people can get into it.

Last edited:
Yes, but unbeknownst to Putin, Biden is a secret UFO alien and his poison will not work on him, only piss him off. So once he is president he will call his alien UFO buddies and tell them to aim their death rays on the Kremlin and finish him off.

Hey I love this Q stuff. It’s buckets of fun! I can see how people can get into it.

Making up brainless crap is fun!

Back
Top Bottom