• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will McCarthy be Speaker

Will the GOP Make McCarthy Speaker?

• Total voters
I hope that prick does not get elected speaker. The guy is a Bill Thomas acolyte, one of the most crooked bastards to ever be speaker. McCarthy is as an establishment punk as one can get. Him and McConnel are birds of a feather.
For gosh sake don't hold anything back.

For gosh sake don't hold anything back.
The man is a two faced snake that is supported by a good ole boys network back in Cali. I used to live in his district. He is as establishment prick as they come.

You say that and yet Trump was a great president and America and Americans had 4 very good years with him as president......Now we have a senile dumbass and everything he's touched has turned to shit!
LOL the trump years were some of the most painful in US history culminating in a conspiracy to overturn our constitution. You are so wrong, my friend. So wrong.

Yes....its sooo, much worse then the Dem moral collapse (No not at all)
Yep, I know. You fantasize about kissing MTG on the lips. Was it when she cooed, "Jewish space lasers"? Was it that that won your heart?

Yep, I know. You fantasize about kissing MTG on the lips. Was it when she cooed, "Jewish space lasers"? Was it that that won your heart?
LOL....I have no idea who MTG is and the only one who gets my kisses is my wife

The same ****ing moronic "democrats are impotent' when its 100% republicans blocking everything. Yeah, its the dems fault republicans are such cheating, dishonest shitheads that refuse to do anything to help the people othr than the uber wealthy, then have nerve to blame it on others.

Overturning Roe v Wade, that might light a fire to not vote in the Taliban GOP
Says the dude who was stoking the fire to keep Trump occupied with Russian conspiracy theories, false dossiers and the like.

Not much veracity there, Lloyd.

Back
Top Bottom