• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why you should vote for Gary Johnson

Im not willing to accept either, Im voting for the most electable alternative however ever slim those chances might be.

Right, you are willing to let others make the decision for you as you squander your vote away tilting at a windmill.

Last third party to get an electoral vote was 1968. If Hillary becomes President and nominates far left justices, it's on you. Own it.

Nope. Protest is not support. The state of the country is on you since you keep legitimizing it.

Nope. Protest is not support. The state of the country is on you since you keep legitimizing it.

If your protest vote caused her to get in office, then we all have to live with the results.

Actually, it was 1972: John Hospers, Libertarian.

Yes, I forgot about the faithless elector, Roger MacBride. Didn't Virginia then pass a law saying that faithless electors could not return to the state?

If your protest vote caused her to get in office, then we all have to live with the results.

Not me. I didnt vote for her. But if you vote for Trump then youll blah blah blah, this is a stupid arguement.

Right, you are willing to let others make the decision for you as you squander your vote away tilting at a windmill.

Right and you're willing to vote for a candidate who is a liar, a crook, a deadbeat, and has no interest in America. That would be either Clinton or Trump.

I will never again vote for a bad candidate who is supposedly marginally better than the othe major party candidate.

Right and you're willing to vote for a candidate who is a liar, a crook, a deadbeat, and has no interest in America. That would be either Clinton or Trump.

I will never again vote for a bad candidate who is supposedly marginally better than the othe major party candidate.

I guess you won't be voting for a long time to come.

I guess you won't be voting for a long time to come.

I always vote. I won't be voting for a Democrat in 2016 and probably not a Republican in 2016. I did hold my nose and vote for the liberal Romney and the liberal McCain. Not any more.

Other than sheer stupidity, I don't know why you think I wouldn't vote.

When most of us think about Libertarians, we think pro-drug, laissez faire economics, pro-abortion, anti-law enforcement and that's about it. The message of what you stand for has never been clearly communicated to the people and what has been communicated has been confusing and fragmented. Also, until you have a presence locally that shows people what you can do for them locally, no one is going to trust you at the Fed. level. You need to be getting people on city councils, school boards, county gov'ts first and then push for the national stage. Show people that you have a cohesive message and that what you believe in will make a difference to them on a day to day basis.

Are you crazy? This person who hardly graduated from preschool .

Back
Top Bottom