• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why the Putinphilia in America ? Obama doesn't have a pair and Putin has big ones

Who would you rather go fishing with, Validimar Putin or a pantywaist like Barack Obama ?

It's a no brainer, it's like asking a man who he wouldn't kick out of his bed, Fox News, Megan Kelly or Hillary Clinton.

>"Two years ago, Gayne C. Young, a Texas-based writer and blogger for Outdoor Life, scored the interview of a lifetime. As a beat writer, Young had enjoyed the outdoor exploits of Russian President Vladimir Putin, who has been documented shooting a gray whale with a crossbow, tranquilizing a tiger attacking a news crew, hunting shirtless, fishing shirtless, and riding horseback shirtless. On a personal level, Young liked the rugged brand of masculinity that seemed a throwback to Teddy Roosevelt. "Although you have Clinton shooting ducks, you never see it. Although Rick Perry says he enjoys hunting, you don't see it. They say they do, but they don't. Obama says he shoots skeet, but they only released one picture," Young says. >( The picture shows Obama shooting a shotgun like a pantywaist foreigner.)< "Here's a guy out there fishing, with no qualms. He's like, 'You don't like it? Tough.' Then he'd escalate and do more..."<

>"Putinphilia is not, of course, the predominant position of the conservative movement. But in certain corners of the Internet, adoration for the leader of America's No. 1 frenemy is unexceptional. They are not his countrymen, Russian expats, or any of the other regional allies you might expect to find allied with the Russian leader. Some, like Young and his readers, are earnest outdoorsy types who like Putin's Rough Rider sensibility. Others more cheekily admire Putin's cult of masculinity and claim relative indifference to the political stances—the anti-Americanism, the support for leaders like Bashar al-Assad, the oppression of minorities, gays, journalists, dissidents, independent-minded oligarchs—that drive most Americans mad. A few even arrive at their Putin admiration through a strange brew of antipathy to everything they think President Obama stands for, a reflexive distrust of what the government and media tells them, and political beliefs that go unrepresented by either of the main American political parties...."<

The Secret American Subculture of Putin-Worshippers - NationalJournal.com

Barack Obama is no Teddy Roosevelt. But back during the American Progressive era, progressive men weren't ******s like today.

Strong horse, weak horse ... Yes, Democrats are the New Castrati. Except the women, who for the most part are perfect gentlemen.

On the other hand, Putin is a little too much the caricature of a manly man. Motorcycles, jets, horses, big fish, hunting, deep sea diving, and on and on. Whatta bunch of horse****.

Strong horse, weak horse ... Yes, Democrats are the New Castrati. Except the women, who for the most part are perfect gentlemen.

On the other hand, Putin is a little too much the caricature of a manly man. Motorcycles, jets, horses, big fish, hunting, deep sea diving, and on and on. Whatta bunch of horse****.

Do you think it's a facade ? I know many who are like that. Teddy Roosevelt was like that. Not to long ago I was like that.

The question is, is Putin real or is it all just photo ops ? I think Putin is real.
I also know who Putin is, a thug, bully and X-KGB.

But I also know what his agenda is, he wants respect, not him personally but for Russia. He wants Russia not so much being a super power but one of the worlds power having influence. France has the same agenda and so does China.

Every time I look at a photo of Putin I see "Russian Mafia." Not saying Putin is part of the Russian Mafia but I have had personal experiences dealing with the Russian Mafia in the L.A. area. They want to be shown respect but if they don't respect you, they walk all over you. You have to have them in awe.

That's where Obama screwed up back in 2009. He appeased Russia thinking he was approving U.S./Russian relationships and walked away looking like a *****. The only ******s real men like are ******s that make you feel good. It's a heterosexual thing. :lol:

Hunting, fishing, camping, guns, contact sports are Americana. And many Americans look at Putin and then look at Obama.

Do you think it's a facade ? I know many who are like that. Teddy Roosevelt was like that. Not to long ago I was like that.

The question is, is Putin real or is it all just photo ops ? I think Putin is real.
I also know who Putin is, a thug, bully and X-KGB.

But I also know what his agenda is, he wants respect, not him personally but for Russia. He wants Russia not so much being a super power but one of the worlds power having influence. France has the same agenda and so does China.

Every time I look at a photo of Putin I see "Russian Mafia." Not saying Putin is part of the Russian Mafia but I have had personal experiences dealing with the Russian Mafia in the L.A. area. They want to be shown respect but if they don't respect you, they walk all over you. You have to have them in awe.

That's where Obama screwed up back in 2009. He appeased Russia thinking he was approving U.S./Russian relationships and walked away looking like a *****. The only ******s real men like are ******s that make you feel good. It's a heterosexual thing. :lol:

Hunting, fishing, camping, guns, contact sports are Americana. And many Americans look at Putin and then look at Obama.

One thing Russia did a pretty good job of maintaining from the old Soviet Union....propaganda. Putin is dead on proof of that. Very little difference in him and Kim Jung Un...the punk supreme leader.

Obama is a "*****"?
Ask a drone strike victim.
Yes...it certainly takes a badass to tell someone else to pilot a remote from a few thousand miles away to kill someone.

And its just comical beyond words that YOU used that analogy to defend Obamas manhood. Cuz...we know how protective you are of his manhood.

Yes...it certainly takes a badass to tell someone else to pilot a remote from a few thousand miles away to kill someone.
I guess then every POTUS in our history is a "*****" when the order troops over seas and when they order bombing i mean cuz they arent actually doing anything.

And its just comical beyond words that YOU used that analogy to defend Obamas manhood. Cuz...we know how protective you are of his manhood.
How am i defending him? By not calling him a "*****"?

I guess then every POTUS in our history is a "*****" when the order troops over seas and when they order bombing i mean cuz they arent actually doing anything.

How am i defending him? By not calling him a "*****"?
You cant REALLY be missing the intent there. Its not possible.

Having someone else kill others from thousands of miles away does not make you "much man". If your intent was to show he wasnt a ***** then you probably need a better example.

You cant REALLY be missing the intent there. Its not possible.

Having someone else kill others from thousands of miles away does not make you "much man". If your intent was to show he wasnt a ***** then you probably need a better example.

So whats the difference than sending troops in also i mean all they are doing is sending troops in but POTUS no matter what actually isnt doing much either. I fail to see any point your trying to make.

So whats the difference than sending troops in also i mean all they are doing is sending troops in but POTUS no matter what actually isnt doing much either. I fail to see any point your trying to make.
Getting someone else to do your dirty work does not a non-***** make you. You used a bad example.

The Putin thing is actually just America's pent up longing for a national leader that loves his country and it's people.

Instead, we have the shame of Barack Obama.

Aaaaaaaaand...it doesnt make one NOT a *****. Try again.

But using drones does? Even tho in both situations the POTUS simply orders something to happen? So essentially the POTUS does the same thing? Gives an order.. Even tho Obama did increase the troop deployment in Afghanistan...

Who would you rather go fishing with, Validimar Putin or a pantywaist like Barack Obama ?

It's a no brainer, it's like asking a man who he wouldn't kick out of his bed, Fox News, Megan Kelly or Hillary Clinton.

With the Obama Putin thing it would depend on what I was looking for. If i wanted to understand obama's motivations in a more humanized personal way i would probably go with him. Of course, if i wanted to get a better glimpse of Russiens from an extremely unique perspective of their leader I would say I would chose putin. In the end the ability to get a good look at a leader of a culture I only really get to see through the filter of american media I would chose putin. Really, who the hell gives a damn about the fishing with a choice between those two people. If I wanted to go fishing for the sake of fishing I would go with a friend of mine. The idea that you would go on some expedition with either of those two men for the sake of the expedition shows such a lack of ability on an intellectual level to take advantage of a rare moment to speak personally and candidly with a person in their position and with their perspective on the world.

As for being a no brainer I think anyone who says that with a choice of two huge world leaders from vastly different cultures is speaking from a position of pure prejudice against one. I cannot even figure out which prejudice of your you are referring to because i cannot figure out who you detest more. As for the hillary and fox bimbo question that is a no brainer. It would have to be hillary because being a boat with a dumb blonde from fix noise for any length of time would serve no purpose on intellectual persuits, and would probably make me go godfather on her. At least hillary would have some stories about being a woman who transitioned from first lady into an actual political icon to tell you. What is megan going to tell you? Hopw she gets her eyes to stay crossed through every TV appearance, or what she uses to bleach her hair? Maybe if it were a choice of being forced into boat with megan or justin beiber i would probably chose megan and go oedipus on my eyes and ears.

Barack Obama is no Teddy Roosevelt. But back during the American Progressive era, progressive men weren't ******s like today.

Just the pure lack of any thought about that on your part really shows a huge disconnect between intellect and personal bias. You really seem to care about fishing much more than understanding the world. In that case why not just focus on a real sportsman?

But using drones does? Even tho in both situations the POTUS simply orders something to happen? So essentially the POTUS does the same thing? Gives an order.. Even tho Obama did increase the troop deployment in Afghanistan...
YOU used the response to the OP that if he thinks Obama is a *****, just ask a drone victim. Sorry...does not NOT A ***** make. you need a better example.

Obama is a dishrag. He has ZERO by way of direction in Afghanistan. His red line vanished quicker than his yellow stripe appeared. He has been absent in foreign policy (though considering his overall track record, that isnt a bad thing). Putin is a narcissist and a dork, so how sad is that Obama made him look like a diplomat and leader?

Oh my. And the man crush on Putin continues.

Fascinating indeed to sit back over the last month or so and watch the adoration for the leader of America's No. 1 frenemy (a "former" KGB thug btw) increase.

Speechless.

Who would you rather go fishing with, Validimar Putin or a pantywaist like Barack Obama ?.

Oh, that's easy: Obama.

With Obama, you have to worry about him falling off the boat; with Comrade Colonel Putin around, you have to worry about being pushed off the boat.

>"Two years ago, Gayne C. Young, a Texas-based writer and blogger for Outdoor Life, scored the interview of a lifetime. As a beat writer, Young had enjoyed the outdoor exploits of Russian President Vladimir Putin, who has been documented shooting a gray whale with a crossbow, tranquilizing a tiger attacking a news crew, hunting shirtless, fishing shirtless, and riding horseback shirtless. On a personal level, Young liked the rugged brand of masculinity that seemed a throwback to Teddy Roosevelt. "Although you have Clinton shooting ducks, you never see it. Although Rick Perry says he enjoys hunting, you don't see it. They say they do, but they don't. Obama says he shoots skeet, but they only released one picture," Young says. >( The picture shows Obama shooting a shotgun like a pantywaist foreigner.)< "Here's a guy out there fishing, with no qualms. He's like, 'You don't like it? Tough.' Then he'd escalate and do more..."<

>"Putinphilia is not, of course, the predominant position of the conservative movement. But in certain corners of the Internet, adoration for the leader of America's No. 1 frenemy is unexceptional. They are not his countrymen, Russian expats, or any of the other regional allies you might expect to find allied with the Russian leader. Some, like Young and his readers, are earnest outdoorsy types who like Putin's Rough Rider sensibility. Others more cheekily admire Putin's cult of masculinity and claim relative indifference to the political stances—the anti-Americanism, the support for leaders like Bashar al-Assad, the oppression of minorities, gays, journalists, dissidents, independent-minded oligarchs—that drive most Americans mad. A few even arrive at their Putin admiration through a strange brew of antipathy to everything they think President Obama stands for, a reflexive distrust of what the government and media tells them, and political beliefs that go unrepresented by either of the main American political parties...."<

The Secret American Subculture of Putin-Worshippers - NationalJournal.com

You respect a KGB than American? Shame

Oh my. And the man crush on Putin continues.

Fascinating indeed to sit back over the last month or so and watch the adoration for the leader of America's No. 1 frenemy (a "former" KGB thug btw) increase.

Speechless.

You beat me to it...

You respect a KGB than American? Shame

In post #1. I'm just the messenger asking a question.

If you go beyond before passing judgment attacking the messenger instead of the message you will see numerous of my post on this thread where I expose what I think of Putin.

You comrade Hypersonic have more in common with Putin, the KGB and the former Soviet Union than I.

####. I was trained by the U.S. government to kill commies and did so.

Oh, that's easy: Obama.

With Obama, you have to worry about him falling off the boat; with Comrade Colonel Putin around, you have to worry about being pushed off the boat.

Seems like someone knows what he's talking about.

YOU used the response to the OP that if he thinks Obama is a *****, just ask a drone victim. Sorry...does not NOT A ***** make. you need a better example.
Increase of drone strikes in Pakistan, Africa, Afghanistan.
Increase of # of troops in Afghanistan i believe it was in 2009. Is that specfic enough for you?

obama's where big enough to get bin ladin...........i guess if you dont kill someone or get alot of our troops killed {like bush} you are a *****......also i guess if a policeman dosent beat you over your head and call you names when he is making an arrest he is a *****....it is nice to get things done without killing something......someone has been playing to many video games....ps... i do llike battlefield lol

Last edited:
Increase of drone strikes in Pakistan, Africa, Afghanistan.
Increase of # of troops in Afghanistan i believe it was in 2009. Is that specfic enough for you?
You are STILL claiming "drone strikes" is somehow a measure of 'manhood'. Thats ****ing embarrassing dood.

You are STILL claiming "drone strikes" is somehow a measure of 'manhood'. Thats ****ing embarrassing dood.

You have yet to answer my question how that is any different from just ordering troops to go to x, y, or z

Back
Top Bottom