• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why the Latest Zimmerman Race Riot Conspiracy Theory Is the Dumbest Yet

Well I'm about to hit the road to get to MLK and Crenshaw to aerial video record this afternoon's South LA protest. Wish me safety.

The term "creepy ass cracker" was racist when Martin used it and is every bit as offensive as "the N word" and needs to be treated as such.

Martin the "child" was seventeen that's 17 years old. At that age a male is very tough band has enough endurnace to fight all night long.

Why is Obama black with a white mother and Zimmerman white with an Hispanic mother?

Martin the "child" was seventeen that's 17 years old.

Martin was the same age as Sidney Phillips was when he was a combat Marine on Guadalcanal in 1942.

Read more @: [/FONT]
Why the Latest Zimmerman Race Riot Conspiracy Theory Is the Dumbest Yet | Mother Jones

Yea dont count on any race riots happening no matter what the verdict, all this **** is just overhyped bull****. And this Wilkinson character is obviously bat **** ****ing insane.. Russian troops and FEMA camps? What the flying ****? [/INDENT]

Kudos to the OP for making the right call. Riots widely worried about by the news media (not just right wingers, see link below) have not materialized.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...0.0.157.702.0j5.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.WNaFMfwmNjg

Kudos to the OP for making the right call. Riots widely worried about by the news media (not just right wingers, see link below) have not materialized.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...0.0.157.702.0j5.5.0...0.0...1ac.1.WNaFMfwmNjg

Again, a good thing. I applaud those in the community maintained self control even in the face of Al Sharpton and the media trying to stir the pot. Personally I am encouraged that racism after the fact was in check. It gives me a bit of confidence that the calls for racial uprising were ignored by those expected to act irresponsibly.

Back
Top Bottom