• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is There Outrage The Hillary Clinton Lost?

Why Is There Outrage Hillary Clinton Lost The Presidential Election?

• She was a paragon of integrity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She was a bold member of Congress

• She had a slew of successes as Sec. State, especially in Libya

• Her high morale character was unmatched

• She represented change from the status quo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reinoe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I do not understand it. Trump didn't cheat to win. The GOP didn't cheat to win. The MSM wasn't handing Trump questions before debates. Neither Candidate was well-liked. Hillary didn't have a compelling message. And yet, the Dems are still confused and angry that she lost. I'm confused about their confusion. :(

I do not understand it. Trump didn't cheat to win. The GOP didn't cheat to win. The MSM wasn't handing Trump questions before debates. Neither Candidate was well-liked. Hillary didn't have a compelling message. And yet, the Dems are still confused and angry that she lost. I'm confused about their confusion. :(

I voted for Hillary.
She lost.
I'm not confused or angry, just surprised.:shrug:

Last edited:

You cannot find the answer to that confusion for the same reason that a fugitive cannot find the police.

He lies he makes things up and he does not act like a president. That's not confusion, that's what's going on.

The only outrage I ever see, is your outrage that people don't consider "But Hillary" a valid argument when discussing Trump's latest debacle. You see any criticism of him as a pro hillary stance. So as far as I'm concerned you're the only one obsessed with her.

The only outrage I ever see, is your outrage that people don't consider "But Hillary" a valid argument when discussing Trump's latest debacle. You see any criticism of him as a pro hillary stance. So as far as I'm concerned you're the only one obsessed with her.

Bill Maher says that the outrage is fake. Is he right?

I only became a Democrat to vote for Sanders in the primary.

I'm outraged that Clinton lost, but not surprised. I only voted for her to prevent Trump from being president, and that's a downright terrible reason to elect someone.
To be clear, I'm not outraged necessarily that Clinton lost, I consider that well-deserved - I'm more outraged that she was running at all. But perhaps that's hindsight - it seems obvious now that she was one of, if not the worst, candidates the Democrats could have chosen.

More baggage than all the airlines in the world, combined with an inability to connect to an audience in any meaningful way.

Just another distraction from reality , folks. Clean up on aisle 1600 and Mueller is on it.

I only became a Democrat to vote for Sanders in the primary.

I'm outraged that Clinton lost, but not surprised. I only voted for her to prevent Trump from being president, and that's a downright terrible reason to elect someone.
To be clear, I'm not outraged necessarily that Clinton lost, I consider that well-deserved - I'm more outraged that she was running at all. But perhaps that's hindsight - it seems obvious now that she was one of, if not the worst, candidates the Democrats could have chosen.

More baggage than all the airlines in the world, combined with an inability to connect to an audience in any meaningful way.
Being that your a Bernie guy, im curious about your feelings on the wikileak revelations. I imagine your upset that the dnc and the press colaborated with clinton to win the primary. If this information was provided by the russians does that upset you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Being that your a Bernie guy, im curious about your feelings on the wikileak revelations. I imagine your upset that the dnc and the press colaborated with clinton to win the primary. If this information was provided by the russians does that upset you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Frankly, I don't know. I haven't read up on that much.

If that info was provided via Russian government sources, I question it. If it was provided by sources in Russia but not affiliated with the Russian government, it would be less questionable. Not sure how you would prove either, though.

I'm more upset that Clinton was such a terrible choice, less so about possible ****ery in the primary system. Although they are related, obviously.

Yes, we know the fix is in.

If that's who it takes, yes. Congress trusts him so I will too. Our democracy rests with him.

Last edited:

There's been eight prior years of internet absorption during Obamas term and it has infantilized the emotions of way too many people who are not equipped with the knowledge of how our system works, thus to them every loss seems like they are losing everything and their world is collapsing.

Frankly, I don't know. I haven't read up on that much.

If that info was provided via Russian government sources, I question it. If it was provided by sources in Russia but not affiliated with the Russian government, it would be less questionable. Not sure how you would prove either, though.

I'm more upset that Clinton was such a terrible choice, less so about possible ****ery in the primary system. Although they are related, obviously.

17 Intel agencies, our allies Intel and several Congressional committees believe it. Shouldn't that be enough?

The "outrage" isn't due to Hillary not being president; the "outrage" is because Donald Trump -- a wholly dishonest egomaniacal dickbag -- IS president, largely due to numerous unforced errors by the DNC and the Hillary campaign.

It's mostly because Trump is a lying POS who is more loyal to Trump than the US. And, the fact that so many people do not see this very obvious thing is very disturbing.

The outrage was that Trump the lying moron won.

17 Intel agencies, our allies Intel and several Congressional committees believe it. Shouldn't that be enough?
Like I said, I haven't read up on it much.

It MAY be true, and I've heard that anecdote you mention - but I know how misconstrued things can be, and I would need to read what exists before giving a more clarified opinion.

The outrage was that Trump the lying moron won.
Which is why I'm outraged AT Clinton.

Moreso the at democratic party, though.

And in spite of everything that has transpired, both parties still believe that they are above all Americans.

The "outrage" isn't due to Hillary not being president; the "outrage" is because Donald Trump -- a wholly dishonest egomaniacal dickbag --
Yes, Trump is a flawed human being. Was Hillary a flawed human being?
IS president, largely due to numerous unforced errors by the DNC and the Hillary campaign.
Shouldn't the anger and frustration then be focused on the DNC which is not changing their behavior or enacting any sort of change? Shouldn't the anger be directed at Hillary herself for missing a lay-up? Like I mentioned in the op...there is confirmation that Hillary cheated to win. She also had every imaginable advantage. Should there not be outrage that she cheated? Not just in the general but in the primary as well?

Why are people upset that a cheater didn't win?

That's actually the point I'm trying to get at. The outrage should be directed at the DNC and Hillary, not Trump. He didn't do anything wrong. All the shenanigans were coming from the DNC.

Like I said, I haven't read up on it much.

It MAY be true, and I've heard that anecdote you mention - but I know how misconstrued things can be, and I would need to read what exists before giving a more clarified opinion.

It has been acknowledged before and after the election and accepted by the world. Not a revelation or alternative fact.

Did Trump do something unfairly to win?

He lied and bull****ted about everything.

People were stupid enough to vote for him.

Back
Top Bottom