• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is the media calling a 17 year old a child and not a minor?

I’ve dated a person older than me before. I believe the age is just a number thing. It maybe looks better once the person is in their 20s and out of high school.

I don’t care about your personal history. We have a problem in this country with men viewing young girls as a commodity to be traded.

I don’t care about your personal history. We have a problem in this country with men viewing young girls as a commodity to be traded.
If they’re underage and it’s breaking the laws where it’s at then it’ll be dealt with. Otherwise I believe in people learning from their mistakes and not sitting around deeming themselves a victim.

I’ve dated a person older than me before. I believe the age is just a number thing. It maybe looks better once the person is in their 20s and out of high school.
At least of legal drinking age.

If they’re underage and it’s breaking the laws where it’s at then it’ll be dealt with. Otherwise I believe in people learning from their mistakes and not sitting around deeming themselves a victim.

Who is deeming themselves a victim in your estimation?

Well when someone reaches the age of consent where they live then I believe their sexuality is their responsibility.

So it’s not middle aged guy’s fault for banging a 17 year old is what yer sayin.

SO over 250+ post has anybody presented one fact that makes the simple usage of child alone inaccurate? . . anybody yet?

Nobody cares about you. Lol
where in my post did I mention "me"? LMAO another failed post just like your OP

Fact remains the usage of child is accurate proven by facts and definition. Let us know when that fact changes, thanks!🙋‍♂️

where in my post did I mention "me"? LMAO another failed post just like your OP

Fact remains the usage of child is accurate proven by facts and definition. Let us know when that fact changes, thanks!🙋‍♂️
Not interested in proving anything to you. If you look at my interactions with other people on this post I’ve explained myself well enough and they offered way more to the conversation than you ever could.

1.)Not interested in proving anything to you.
2.) If you look at my interactions with other people on this post I’ve explained myself well enough and they offered way more to the conversation than you ever could.

1.) didn't say you were and it doesnt matter, facts dont care about your interests or your feelings
2.) again meaningless feelings that dont matter one bit to reality and the fact that your op failed and was proven wrong by multiple posts facts and definitions

so here we are in the same spot. Theres zero facts to support your failed op and false claims and child remains an accurate usage for the girl in question. If you or anybody can prove otherwise please let us know, thanks!

1.) didn't say you were and it doesnt matter, facts dont care about your interests or your feelings
2.) again meaningless feelings that dont matter one bit to reality and the fact that your op failed and was proven wrong by multiple posts facts and definitions

so here we are in the same spot. Theres zero facts to support your failed op and false claims and child remains an accurate usage for the girl in question. If you or anybody can prove otherwise please let us know, thanks!

Keep going if you want. You’re only hurting yourself.

Keep going if you want. You’re only hurting yourself.
aaaaaand another failed deflection that changes ZERO facts. LMAO
Do you have one single fact yet . . one . . that makes the usage of the word child inaccurate? 🍿

aaaaaand another failed deflection that changes ZERO facts. LMAO
Do you have one single fact yet . . one . . that makes the usage of the word child inaccurate? 🍿
I don’t know why you’re using the popcorn emoji because you’re the one losing your shit lol

I don’t know why you’re using the popcorn emoji because you’re the one losing their shit lol
LMAO another failed deflection but still zero facts that show child is not accurate like the failed op and other posts claimed. Let us know when that fact changes, Thanks!
🍿

LMAO another failed deflection but still zero facts that show child is not accurate like the failed op and other posts claimed. Let us know when that fact changes, Thanks!
🍿
🍿 Keep going.

🍿 Keep going.
another dodge! I love it LMAO
fact remains child is an accurate usage. so here are your options . .

1.) factually prove otherwise in your next post, teaching all those that proved your claims wrong a lesson
2.) make a post based on honesty and integrity, saving face and simply admit to the fact that it is a correct usage
3.) dodge and deflect again further exposing your failed op and false claims

anybody wanna bet #3 will be chosen? anybody?
🍿

another dodge! I love it LMAO
fact remains child is an accurate usage. so here are your options . .

1.) factually prove otherwise in your next post, teaching all those that proved your claims wrong a lesson
2.) make a post based on honesty and integrity, saving face and simply admit to the fact that it is a correct usage
3.) dodge and deflect again further exposing your failed op and false claims

anybody wanna bet #3 will be chosen? anybody?
🍿
I have my own options. I bet you’re shy in person.

I have my own options. I bet you’re shy in person.

BOOM!!!! so you chose 3!! 😂
man can I call it or can I call it. Thanks for proving me right. Please let us know when anything changes!, Thanks!!

Ok so anyone else who wants to debate is welcome. I’m bored with Agent J’s existence and won’t acknowledge it any further.

ITT: people defending pedophilia because the accused just so happened to be conservative.

ITT: people defending pedophilia because the accused just so happened to be conservative.
You can’t call 17 years old pedophilia. You can think it’s wrong and want to hold Gaetz accountable for statutory rape. But that is unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom