• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is high level nuclear waste left on a California beach?

Germinator

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Democrats accuse republicans of ignoring the science of man made climate change AND instead favor politics when dealing with the matter

Sigh,... applying the same forensic ideas used in an aircraft crash investigation seems democrats actually do the same thing (ignore the science) when it come to the issue of what to do with high level nuclear waste from reactors

Democrats accuse republicans of ignoring the science of man made climate change AND instead favor politics when dealing with the matter

Sigh,... applying the same forensic ideas used in an aircraft crash investigation seems democrats actually do the same thing (ignore the science) when it come to the issue of what to do with high level nuclear waste from reactors

This is not hard evidence this is misinterpretation. Misconstrued information.

I say there is nowhere safe to store radioactive waste for thousands of years.

This is not hard evidence this is misinterpretation. Misconstrued information.

I say there is nowhere safe to store radioactive waste for thousands of years.

what Americans might find interesting is the attitude of Scandinavians on the issue of securing spent nuclear fuel assemblies

FYI I'm in California AND have a physics degree,... knowing the science can't believe the idiotic politics that stranded millions of pounds of spent fuel assemblies to be left on the shoreline

FWIW science has shown there was a natural nuclear reactor in Africa (billions of years ago) which is why I included it on the last slide of the video,... basically its less risky to place the waste under yucca mountain than leave it across the USA

A youtube video.

Dismissed.

A youtube video.

Dismissed.

sadly most people don't take the time or have the interest to reading science journals

so figure I'd try the media formal most people use,... perhaps high level nuclear waste left wherever would get more views if I included animals doing tricks? or TANB's (i.e. Tits Ass No Brains) jumping on a trampoline

sadly most people don't take the time or have the interest to reading science journals

so figure I'd try the media formal most people use,... perhaps high level nuclear waste left wherever would get more views if I included animals doing tricks? or TANB's (i.e. Tits Ass No Brains)

You posted a youtube video as evidence.

You are, as I said, dismissed.

You posted a youtube video as evidence.

You are, as I said, dismissed.

sigh,... I'm pretty certain if I included news print links on the issue of what to do about stranded nuclear waste (for example)

they would be brushed aside (in favor of)

Back
Top Bottom