• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why doesn't the RNC evict Trump from the GOP?

Don't you frequently have raging antisemites that you don't give a crap about over for dinner?
Dinner is so much worse than kissing the ring of a racist antisemite to bless your candidacy

1670284084142.png

This demented simp did what Trump couldn't do (infrastructure) or wouldn't do (supporting clean energy bills) and wouldn't consider doing (shunning dictators.)
Yup that demented simp. Deal or no deal?

What does that have to do with their credibility?

The ideal is a hate group. Same with the splc.
I know that the KKK has been fairly open about their hate. MWhom do the ADL and the SPLC hate? Though they note their success in fighting white supremacists, I have it on good authority that some of them are actually white themselves and I can't find expressions of hatred of whites in their literature.

I know that the KKK has been fairly open about their hate.
So has the ADL.
MWhom do the ADL and the SPLC hate?
Non leftists.
Though they note their success in fighting white supremacists, I have it on good authority that some of them are actually white themselves and I can't find expressions of hatred of whites in their literature.
They can't fight what they are.

Somebody forgot to tell Jews about the kiss...

I wonder how many of them support ilhan Omar or Rashida talib?

why doesn't the ADL point out their anti-Semitism is it because it's okay because they're in the right party?

You don't need to answer that's what it is.

The only officials that have expressed some sort of racial superiority are Democrats and they get a pass from the ADL because who do you think funds them

So has the ADL.

Non leftists.

They can't fight what they are.
Can you provide any links that show the ADL hates non-leftists? Most Jews have trended liberal for years, but I don't recall any expressions of hate.

There is little wonder as to why the forum's Republicans remain silent about what the Republican Party is doing.

The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday [4/21/2020] reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...rms-russia-aimed-to-help-trump-in-2016-198171

Soon after his dinner with a white nationalist and an antisemite, the lone Republican candidate for the Presidency in 2024 called for the termination of the U.S. Constitution.

Trump again demanded that the 2020 election be overturned or rerun, for the first time explicitly calling to set aside the supreme law of the land.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he wrote in a post on Saturday on his social network, Truth Social.

Jesse Wegman writes for the Times, "There is no question that Donald Trump is ineligible under the 14th Amendment, Section 3. Given the amendment’s broad language, under which the disqualification extends not only to those who have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” but also to those who have “given aid or comfort” to those who have done so, the case against Mr. Trump is particularly clear."

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of the Constitution,” Donald Trump on Saturday.

“The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to ‘terminate’ the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES, just like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, and all of their other HOAXES & SCAMS,” Trump wrote on Monday.

There is definitely something wrong with the former President. He is hoping the educationally-challenged, uninformed rural voter that makes up the Republican base will believe him.

Obviously, the forum's Republicans do not want to talk about this.

No I'm not a member of the ADL thanks for asking though.

The only other reason you would fear and despise the ADL would be that you're an anti-Zionist.

And there's no shame in that. My own opinion is that Israel must be accepted now, but its foundation was an historical mistake and Israel should be contained to its current borders (minus settlements). That apparently makes me an anti-Zionist.

The only other reason you would fear and despise the ADL would be that you're an anti-Zionist.
The ADL are anti Zionists
And there's no shame in that. My own opinion is that Israel must be accepted now, but its foundation was an historical mistake and Israel should be contained to its current borders (minus settlements). That apparently makes me an anti-Zionist.
ADL is a hate group.

Can you provide any links that show the ADL hates non-leftists?
So you need the internet to tell you what to think?

Most Jews have trended liberal for years, but I don't recall any expressions of hate.
Leftism is anti liberal. It's only left wing politicians that are anti-Semitic. Omar and talib. The ADL didn't label them. They don't bite the hand that feeds.

The ADL are anti Zionists

Nope

ADL is a hate group.

So we've narrowed it down. You feel hatred for "people like you" from the ADL, but you're not a Zionist or an anti-Zionist. You claim you're not sympathetic to the KKK.

So what exact part of the "non Left" are you? Perhaps that part which denies that racism exists in America?

After Trump's refusal to denounce Kanye and Fuentes, they surely have grounds.

Heck, they had grounds years ago with the ***** grabbing incident, among a smorgasbord of transgressions, not to mention being impeached twice and being under some 6 or so criminal investigations, not to mention 8 of his staff and entourage were indicted and convicted.

If this man isn't deemed a pariah by the right, then what would it take?

Ahh, but they won't, and the big reason is that they know he would take his base with him, and that would split up the vote on the right, assuring a Democrat would win the White House in 2024.

Clearly, the RNC is putting party above country. They have no spine, nor do a majority of those Republicans in the house and senate.

I think the evidence on that point is incontrovertible, but you may try.

Fire away.
Fear of commitment.

As in, they are mostly politicians, who generally fear committing to something that might piss off a bunch of people.

That and they literally might get assassinated by crazy supporters of Trump.

Yes.

I don't believe in psychics. You have no idea how I feel.

I'm asking about your feelings towards ADL. I would ask for your thoughts, but that is clearly futile.

Just repeating "they're as bad as the KKK" or some variation on that, is not damaging their credibility AT ALL. It is damaging YOURS.

While I can't say I agree with the reasoning in this case, there's an old saying that you're better off having a skunk on the inside of the tent pissing out than one on the outside pissing in.

Trump as a third party candidate is the scenario the RNC is likely trying to avoid at all costs (and one the Democrats would surely love).

While I can't say I agree with the reasoning in this case, there's an old saying that you're better off having a skunk on the inside of the tent pissing out than one on the outside pissing in.

Trump as a third party candidate is the scenario the RNC is likely trying to avoid at all costs (and one the Democrats would surely love).

Trump has a unique base (mostly former non-voters, but some white working class too) which the Republican party obviously does not want to lose. But I think the main reason they're all so cowed by Trump is what you said: they dread what would happen if Trump formed his own party. It would be a massive gift to Democrats, and not just in the Presidency.

Trump may be able to leverage the threat to get the Republican nomination in 2024. And he might just be angry enough to do it, if he doesn't get the nomination. Only Texas and South Dakota have sore loser laws that apply to Presidential contests ... though I guess that could change.

So you need the internet to tell you what to think?

Leftism is anti liberal. It's only left wing politicians that are anti-Semitic. Omar and talib. The ADL didn't label them. They don't bite the hand that feeds.
One can be critical of Israel’s policies without being anti-Semitic. Plenty of Jews I’ve known here and heard about in Israel qualify. And by some definitions being anti-Arabic also means you are anti-Semitic. Strange.

I didn't support the affordable care act as IMO we already have too damn many "social welfare programs" to pay for. So there we differ.

Trump did not "mismanage Covid." He was guided by his so-called "medical advisors" like Dr. Fauci, and others, who have been subsequently shown to have lied, obfuscated, deceived America, while also "mismanaging" the process.

IMO Trump was right on the money when he fought against "closing the country," and strove to keep things open and running. To focus on finding out who was actually "most at risk" and in need of care, while letting the rest of us go about our lives and businesses. This has subsequently proven to be the best course wherever in was done at the State level.

Moreover, HE was responsible for "warp speed" in developing vaccines and treatments. This so that those at actual most risk could be treated. Hell, the issues raised by your side of the point have since been shown to be fearmongering.

LOL! The real extortion occurred when Biden was VP, and his SON was on the Ukrainian company Burisma's "Board of Directors" facing investigation by that "corrupt prosecutor." To cite Mr. Biden himself "I told them to get rid of that guy or no 'Billion Dollars" and they had six hours to do so. Damned if they did so!" I wonder why anyone in the USA thought getting rid of that prosecutor would be a matter of national interest...as opposed to actual American interference?

Blah, Blah, Blah. Emotional appeal denied. It was the MSM and Social Media lapdogs of the DNC who painted Trump as "uncaring." He was "bragging" not "lying." You need to really study your "Trump history." The man has always sold himself as "bigger, better, the greatest ever." That's his business schtick.

Nope. The "American people" were lied to constantly about everything, from "Russia collusion," through "Ukraine extortion," and on and on.

Nope again, as IMO he was a breath of fresh air needed in a government that has been getting too big, to corrupt, and too damn intrusive in American lives.

IMO most of those Americans voted for Biden because of all the above combined with treachery from within his Administration, and poison pen propaganda posing as reporting in the MSM....plus "collusion" in the above via Twitter, Facebook, Google, and so on. The "machine" that lies and lies and lies and people like you simply accept them as truth.

Trump was and is no "angel." But he sure as "hell" is not the "Devil" you think he is.
1670293549456.png

Trump has a unique base (mostly former non-voters, but some white working class too) which the Republican party obviously does not want to lose. But I think the main reason they're all so cowed by Trump is what you said: they dread what would happen if Trump formed his own party. It would be a massive gift to Democrats, and not just in the Presidency.

Trump may be able to leverage the threat to get the Republican nomination in 2024. And he might just be angry enough to do it, if he doesn't get the nomination. Only Texas and South Dakota have sore loser laws that apply to Presidential contests ... though I guess that could change.
We’re saying basically the same thing.

We’re saying basically the same thing.

Yes. I added that Trump has some extra base which the GOP wants, but otherwise we're saying the same thing.

One can be critical of Israel’s policies without being anti-Semitic. Plenty of Jews I’ve known here and heard about in Israel qualify. And by some definitions being anti-Arabic also means you are anti-Semitic. Strange.
Being anti-semitic means you don't like semites that does include non-jewish people from the region.

I'm not really interested in your labels and how you pretend you want an argument by mislabeling me but if you want to have a discussion we can do that.

although it doesn't seem like you're capable.

Well, with a cop out like that, you clearly are not interested in debating.

Your postion arises from neoliberal thinking. That's not labeling you, it's just indicated the school of thought where the opinion is born.

You appear to not be aware of it, and you really should be made aware of it.

But, you are not interested in expanding your horizons, you pay lip service to wanting to debate. But all you offer in response is a cop out and a mischaracterization of my rebuttal.

After Trump's refusal to denounce Kanye and Fuentes, they surely have grounds.

Heck, they had grounds years ago with the ***** grabbing incident, among a smorgasbord of transgressions, not to mention being impeached twice and being under some 6 or so criminal investigations, not to mention 8 of his staff and entourage were indicted and convicted.

If this man isn't deemed a pariah by the right, then what would it take?

Ahh, but they won't, and the big reason is that they know he would take his base with him, and that would split up the vote on the right, assuring a Democrat would win the White House in 2024.

Clearly, the RNC is putting party above country. They have no spine, nor do a majority of those Republicans in the house and senate.

I think the evidence on that point is incontrovertible, but you may try.

Fire away.

Why doesn't the RNC evict Trump from the GOP?​

In a word ... cowardice.

Back
Top Bottom