• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why does everything in the US seem to be about Florida right now ?

No "talking", or spamming the forum?
There's no spamming. All you need to do is shut your face, and things can get back to normal.

Would you like to walk away now or continue with your lessons?

It's a short term victory, IMO.

Eventually, the liberal side always wins. It may take awhile, but ultimately progress can never be stopped. There are numerous examples throughout history showing this.
Hope you are right!

But I am still worried about the damage that will be done before the pendulum swings back to sanity.

Big-dick (or small ?) syndrome by FL Governor De Santis ?

Every major (crappy) news seems to come from there right now: hate the gays, hate the trans people, hate teaching racially correct history in school. Hate leftwing people.

The state even looks like a dick on a map.

What is it with all the "Florida man ..." articles lately ?
The Media is telling you what they want you to think !
So right now De Santis destroying the sick DEM's so he is the Media's target, and you will be told to hate him !....

The law says : It's not ok to talk to kids 4th grade and under about sex !
The Left says: Why do you hate gays !.....

And the Sheep repeated Don't say gay law.....
Look up Propaganda , Gaslighting and Manipulation.

!s ANYONE asking how Ron DeSantis was worth $340,000 in 2020, and is now worth $52 million?

Oh, that's easy to answer.

Both the Dem powerful media and the Republican anemic media are playing up the Florida laws in order to turn out their supporters for the Congressional elections in November.

The Dems scream: "Republicans hate gay and transgender people."

The Republicans scream: "Dems want to kidnap and groom our children."

That's the tone of today's American politics. (No wonder the Russian Butcher did not fear invading Ukraine. "What a bunch of nuts!" he may have thought to himself.)
And based on your description, D's are telling the truth, and R's are lying...again.

1. Fascism is spreading across America, and Texas and Florida are the spawning points.
2. DeathSantis is a likely candidate for president in 2024.

your right....fascism and authoritarianism is spreading' but you've got the wrong states its coming from....try California and New York

I'm from Texas and we're all about freedom here so you couldn't' be more off with your statement and we'd be soooo lucky if DeSantis ran for president

!s ANYONE asking how Ron DeSantis was worth $340,000 in 2020, and is now worth $52 million?
I don't know....is anyone asking how Joe Biden (The Big Guy), his brother and his crack smoking kid made millions selling political influence to foreign governments and companies??

I don't know....is anyone asking how Joe Biden (The Big Guy), his brother and his crack smoking kid made millions selling political influence to foreign governments and companies??

Facts are anathema to your kind.

Big-dick (or small ?) syndrome by FL Governor De Santis ?

Every major (crappy) news seems to come from there right now: hate the gays, hate the trans people, hate teaching racially correct history in school. Hate leftwing people.

The state even looks like a dick on a map.

What is it with all the "Florida man ..." articles lately ?
The Florida Governor is seeking headlines for a run in 2024. It's all posturing for Trump's base, nothing more.

But of course Roe V Wade being overturned changes the game for the midterms.

We shall see what comes out in the wash.

Sorry friend. Civil War democrats and today's democrats share/shared the same goals. They both kept/keep blacks down. There's no getting around that fact. THEY wanted the slave labor, YOU want the votes. WE fought YOU in the Civil War, and WE are fighting YOU now.

Black American: Why should I vote for you, democrats?
Democrats: Because the Republicans are bad.
Black American: But what can YOU do for me?
Democrats: Nothing. We just want your vote.
Black American: Then why should I vote for YOU?
Democrats: Because Republicans are bad.

And so on, and so on, and so on....

Republicans aren't the problem, conservatives are. Doesn't matter whether they were Democrats of the past, or Republicans today.

Your average black person knows this.

Back
Top Bottom