• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do the failed attempts never get counted as "Inside Job" government conspiracies

Mark F

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Whenever Conspiracy Theorists talk about alleged "inside jobs" or "false flags" they only seem to ever talk about the success stories:

9/11
7/7
Boston Marathon
Etc, etc, etc,...

That got me thinking, why are the unsuccessful attacks never counted as inside jobs and false flags? Incidents like

"Shoe Bomber" Richard Reid's failed attack on 22 December, 2001
The attempted "Times Square Car Bombing" on 1 May, 2010.
The failed "Underpants Bomber" attempt to destroy an airliner on 25 December 2009
The "Millennium" Bomb Plot
Etc, etc, etc,..

Is da gubmint really that good or are Conspiracy Theorists just cherry-picking?

Re: Why do the failed attempts never get counted as "Inside Job" government conspirac

Why do the failed attempts never get counted as "Inside Job" government conspiracy?

Because they arent,

if they were they would have succeeded!

Re: Why do the failed attempts never get counted as "Inside Job" government conspirac

Because they arent,

if they were they would have succeeded!
An interesting pair of global assertions there:
1) Terrorists always fail; AND
2) Governments always succeed.

Koko your faith in Government is touching.

Let's see if anyone identifies the Epimenides Paradox.

For those who want the thinking "pre-digested":

How a Government which never fails would never fail at failing.

An interesting pair of global assertions there:
1) Terrorists always fail; AND
2) Governments always succeed.

Koko your faith in Government is touching.

The LOGICAL and only REASONABLE conclusion based on the evidence is that the government is the terrorist. So yes I have faith that the government can pull off any act of terrorism they so decide because there is nothing the american people can do about it.

I'm still waiting for someone to take up the Cretan perspective which I identified in Koko's comment.

The LOGICAL and only REASONABLE conclusion based on the evidence is that the government is the terrorist. So yes I have faith that the government can pull off any act of terrorism they so decide because there is nothing the american people can do about it.

Government in general is a conspiracy against The People. It always was and always will be. The US government is the most dangerous and lethal entity on the planet. It is responsible for the massacre of hundreds of thousands of innocent people just counting its post-9/11 campaign of genocide. The war on terror is ironically named because WAR IS TERRORISM.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Whenever Conspiracy Theorists talk about alleged "inside jobs" or "false flags" they only seem to ever talk about the success stories:

9/11
7/7
Boston Marathon
Etc, etc, etc,...

That got me thinking, why are the unsuccessful attacks never counted as inside jobs and false flags? Incidents like

The failed "Underpants Bomber" attempt to destroy an airliner on 25 December 2009
Etc, etc, etc,..

you know I never thought about it before but that seems exactly right.

they are the first to complain and start spouting nonsense at the first time of success.
if one fails then they are silent.

it just shows another inconsistency in their argument.

I'm still waiting for someone to take up the Cretan perspective which I identified in Koko's comment.

I was waiting for Koko to take a shot at it. Don't worry, I'm comfortable :mrgreen:

(from post #8)
The US government is the most dangerous and lethal entity on the planet.
So true. Here's some info on that.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/archives/19724-american-imperialism.html

It is responsible for the massacre of hundreds of thousands of innocent people just counting its post-9/11 campaign of genocide.
Also, let's not forget that 9/11 was an inside job.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...rce-its-way-onto-ballot-2.html#post1063453486

There was plenty of motivation to carry out a false flag attack.
Search | Global Research
Search | Global Research

(from post #8)

So true. Here's some info on that.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/archives/19724-american-imperialism.html

Also, let's not forget that 9/11 was an inside job.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...rce-its-way-onto-ballot-2.html#post1063453486

There was plenty of motivation to carry out a false flag attack.
Search | Global Research
Search | Global Research

How long, Lord, how long?

OK Scott, so did you have any reply to the OP?

9/11
7/7
Boston Marathon
Etc, etc, etc,...

Etc, etc, etc,..

It is all conspiracy. My taking a crap earlier today was part of a conspiracy. My wife having a headache last night was a conspiracy. The 11 herbs and spices is a conspiracy.

I have given up expecting logic from these people long ago. Extreme paranoia combined with a noticed lack of logic. Funny however that they will scream these deep dark secrets all over the Internet, not afraid that their "knowing the truth" would not be used to hunt them down and assassinate them.

However, I think they know deep down that they really are safe. Because logically, if they unveiled the truth behind almost 3,000 dead people they should know that the "puppet masters" would not hesitate to take out anybody else who suspected it was a conspiracy.

Back
Top Bottom