• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do ONLY DEMOCRATS "FIND BALLOTS" Immediately After They Lose Elections?

Re: Why do ONLY DEMOCRATS "FIND BALLOTS" Immediately After They Lose Elections?

I don't know how all this is gonna go but it's only going to get uglier. Kinda strange that Scott is the governor and his senate race is the one in question. It's curious to see what authority he is going to excercise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

He sued for access to the ballot counting...and won.

Palm Beach county just stated that they will IGNORE THE LAW, and the COURT ORDER TO FOLLOW THE LAW...unbelievable.

Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher refuses to comply

https://www.wpbf.com/article/gov-scott-wins-first-election-lawsuit/24894418

Last edited:

He sued for access to the ballot counting...and won.

Palm Beach county just stated that they will IGNORE THE LAW, and the COURT ORDER TO FOLLOW THE LAW...unbelievable.

Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher refuses to comply

https://www.wpbf.com/article/gov-scott-wins-first-election-lawsuit/24894418
Until they start putting people in jail this stuff will keep happening

Until they start putting people in jail this stuff will keep happening

It's UN-FREAKING BELIEVABLE....

And here the Democraps have been so worried about Russians interfering in our elections. Criminals.

Because Republicans make a concerted effort to disenfranchise Democrats, so Democrats end up making the vast majority of provisional ballots.

You would think that rather obvious....but if truth and reality is not your objective you might be inclined to not recognize this fact. ;)

You would think that rather obvious....but if truth and reality is not your objective you might be inclined to not recognize this fact. ;)

Please show us all ONE, LEGALLY REGISTERED VOTER, who was NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE.,,or STOP THE BULL****.

It is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS, that the FRAUDOCRATS are AT IT AGAIN, in FLORIDA...trying to STEAL AN ELECTION that the VOTERS DENIED THEM.

Show me ONE VOTE changed by "RUSSIANS".

Where did I ever say anything about the russians changing votes?

Wow, you really are just posting whatever gibberish is swarming around your brain?

Please show us all ONE, LEGALLY REGISTERED VOTER, who was NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE.,,or STOP THE BULL****.

It is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS, that the FRAUDOCRATS are AT IT AGAIN, in FLORIDA...trying to STEAL AN ELECTION that the VOTERS DENIED THEM.

The post was regarding the counting of provisional ballots....which are cast when a legally registered voter is questioned at the polling place, not allowed to cast a regular ballot, but a provisional ballot....one that will be approved and counted at a later date. Please try to keep informed.

Rhetorical question...as the answer is OBVIOUS.

We can call it The Franken Plan...

No nadir TOO LOW for the Fraudocrats, as they are out to thwart the Will of the Voters...AGAIN, in Florida, Arizona, and Georgia...

Notice, it happens rather frequently. That's why you should never leave anything blank on a ballot. It's too easy for an unscrupulous election worker to fill in blank spots. I always fill each entry. If I don't like any of the candidates, I check off the write-in, and say "none of the above". This way, by ballot cannot be used by cheaters.

I suspect liberals run most the election offices this occurs in. My vote is return challenged, and I have to show them time and again, I am a real voter.

Why did the Republican counties in Arizona, with Republican Recorders and election officials also have more Democratic votes come in than their county as a whole? Yuma county, Arizona has Republicans in control of every countywide office, it voted for McSally by about 10%, yet there were more Sinema votes from there than McSally among the ones counted yesterday. Why is that?

Probably because election workers mark off unfilled places on the ballot...My hypothesis...

After what happened in 2000 if the republicians didnt fix the election laws in florida shame on them.

If there is evidence of fraud jail time is needed

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Is that the one where the judge said democrats have to follow Florida election law? Why didn't democrats try to change the law?

I've posted many times that nearly all election fraud is not by people ineligible to vote. It is within the polls themselves by election judges and poll workers - all selected by the majority party of that jurisdiction. An election judge and/or poll worker(s) can cast as many dozens, hundreds or thousands of votes at they want to and exactly nothing prevents this from being a piece of cake.

I was a Democratic precinct election judge for a Democratic Primary many years ago. I could have cast any many ballots as I wanted to. Wouldn't matter if there was 1000 more than voters who signed in. Wouldn't matter if there was 1000 more votes than total registered voters in that precinct. The votes would have been counted by the machine and there is no way to know which are the bogus ballots (maybe I forgot to have people sign in - maybe someone else did it) - or even if they are bogus - nor any way to prove I did it nor any way to know which ballots to deduct. EVERY vote WOULD HAVE to be counted, even if an impossible number.

Literally, ANY poll worker before the total for the entire election is certified - could walk in and say "I forgot and took 3 ballot boxes home" turning in 6000 more votes in it for which 98% are for the Democrat and there is no possible way to disqualify those ballots even those statistically it MUST be voter fraud by exceeding the number of registered voters. From what I could find, NO BALLOT BOX has EVER been declared not to be counted as a fraud - ever. Even if 100% for 1 candidate and vastly greater than the total number of registered voters.

In 2016, there were so many boxes in Democratic Detroit that exceeded the total number of registered votes or seriously exceeded the number of people who signed in to vote that they declared a recount or audit was impossible. EVERY one of those votes was counted towards the election outcome.

Yet every time I post this it is ignored, to instead just debate what the media says to debate: IDs and illegal migrant voting issues. ELECTION FRAUD HAPPENS WITHIN THE POLLS BY POLL WORKERS. It is a fool-proof crime and likely as common as dirt.

Last edited:
Rhetorical question...as the answer is OBVIOUS.

We can call it The Franken Plan...

No nadir TOO LOW for the Fraudocrats, as they are out to thwart the Will of the Voters...AGAIN, in Florida, Arizona, and Georgia...

Has it been pointed out to you that ballots were found for Bush yet?

Is that the one where the judge said democrats have to follow Florida election law? Why didn't democrats try to change the law?
Good question

Fixed it for ya'.

HA HA HA - republicans loving democracy??? Remember 2000 when the republicans stopped the counting of votes in Florida ...handing presidency to dubya? Remember the voter suppression, rigging voting machines, destroying paper ballots, closing down voting places, turning away minorities if they didn't have proper voter ID??? And now we hear that the republicans are trying to stop the recounts in states where the democrat candidates are leading in tight races. And how about that violent mob protesting and threatening to kill Brenda Snipes - an election official in Florida? No wonder trump supporters love Russia and North Korea.

Has it been pointed out to you that ballots were found for Bush yet?

Bush won the election. He won BOTH of the state wide recounts.

Please link to any ballots outside of either of these LEGAL ELECTORAL EVENTS that were counted for him in the 2000 election.

Meanwhile, the Fraudocrats didn't just "FIND VOTES" in 2000; they set about ILLEGALLY "CREATING VOTES" out of spoiled ballots, in three counties only, via "standards" they pulled out of their collective ass, which had nothing to do with the ACTUAL LEGAL STANDARDS of the state, and were, thankfully, SUBSEQUENTLY SLAPPED DOWN FOR THEIR BULL****, via USSC 00-949.

Looks like more of the same now...IN THE SAME PLACE.

HA HA HA - republicans loving democracy??? Remember 2000 when the republicans stopped the counting of votes in Florida ...handing presidency to dubya? Remember the voter suppression, rigging voting machines, destroying paper ballots, closing down voting places, turning away minorities if they didn't have proper voter ID??? And now we hear that the republicans are trying to stop the recounts in states where the democrat candidates are leading in tight races. And how about that violent mob protesting and threatening to kill Brenda Snipes - an election official in Florida? No wonder trump supporters love Russia and North Korea.

The Fraudocrats were not "COUNTING VOTES" in 2000.

Meanwhile, the Fraudocrats didn't just "FIND VOTES" in 2000; they set about ILLEGALLY "CREATING VOTES" out of spoiled ballots, in three counties only, via "standards" they pulled out of their collective ass, which had nothing to do with the ACTUAL LEGAL STANDARDS of the state, which they dubbed "determining the will of the voter"....and were, thankfully, SUBSEQUENTLY SLAPPED DOWN FOR THEIR BULL****, via USSC 00-949.

Read it, and stop spreading ignorance of the facts of the matter:

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES

GEORGE W. BUSH, et al., PETITIONERS v.
ALBERT GORE, Jr., et al.

ON WRIT OF CERTIORARI TO THE FLORIDA SUPREME COURT

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/00-949.ZPC.html

Last edited:
Another conservative who hates democracy and doesn't want his opponents' votes to be counted.

Democrats keep counting newly 'discovered' votes after the election is over until they 'discover' enough votes to give the democrat the win. That happened in the 1948 "Box 13" case. That happened in the Franken/Coleman election. It is happening right now in Florida and Arizona. No republican precinct keeps 'finding' new votes days after the election is over. It is always the democrats who keep uncovering 'lost' ballots days after the election which suspiciously, to say the least, all voted for the democrat.

Brenda Snipes is setting new records. She has 'found' what reportedly is between 70,000 and 90,000 ballots which were somehow missed by her elections team on election night. Only one other Florida precinct, another democrat-controlled hotbed, failed to turn over elections results on election night as mandated by Florida law, and that precinct also uncovered 15,000 uncounted votes, all for the democrat, which had been mysteriously overlooked on election night.

Democrats make excuses for this democrat lawlessness because democrats believe lying and stealing are the right thing to do if it is for the democrat party. Christian allegiance is to God. Conservative allegiance is to right. Democrat allegiance is to the godless democrat party run by ruthless godless corrupt democrats and their wicked lawyers.

Please link to any ballots outside of either of these LEGAL ELECTORAL EVENTS that were counted for him in the 2000 election.

Meanwhile, the Fraudocrats didn't just "FIND VOTES" in 2000; they set about ILLEGALLY "CREATING VOTES" out of spoiled ballots, in three counties only, via "standards" they pulled out of their collective ass, which had nothing to do with the ACTUAL LEGAL STANDARDS of the state, and were, thankfully, SUBSEQUENTLY SLAPPED DOWN FOR THEIR BULL****, via USSC 00-949.

Looks like more of the same now...IN THE SAME PLACE.

I was not making a judgement about legality for either side. I was merely pointing out that if one wants to say only Democrats find ballots late in the process, that is objectively false. Republicans found the ballots late on election night whether they were legitimate or not.

HA HA HA - republicans loving democracy??? Remember 2000 when the republicans stopped the counting of votes in Florida ...handing presidency to dubya?
By Florida's election law, president Bush won those electoral vote. All the republicans did was ask the judge to enforce the law. Funny how democrats still haven't tried to change that law.

Remember the voter suppression, rigging voting machines, destroying paper ballots, closing down voting places, turning away minorities if they didn't have proper voter ID???
I remember allegations of such thiongs, but no proof. I do remember that the ID is the law in some places, and that there was a shortage of voting machines in some areas, which were allocated based of past voting results. And... democrats were in charge at the time too!

Nothing to see here. The problems were not a conspiracy.

And now we hear that the republicans are trying to stop the recounts in states where the democrat candidates are leading in tight races.
There are always legal problems on Broward county. The people who run the elections need to be in jail.

And how about that violent mob protesting and threatening to kill Brenda Snipes - an election official in Florida? No wonder trump supporters love Russia and North Korea.
Violent protects by the right?

This I have to see. Link please.

Maybe you should see this:

Confidence in those who run elections, confidence in the process, is crashing.

Nobody is going to like where this train goes.

These are dark times.

YUK

And this is exactly what the Russians want and why they did what they did in 2016. They not only got a man they wanted in he White House, but also made the American people doubt their own elections. We need to go back to paper ballots. We also should not have to try with non-experts to see if signatures are the same. I am older and my hand writing is getting worse, so every time I sign something my signature looks very different.

By Florida's election law, president Bush won those electoral vote. All the republicans did was ask the judge to enforce the law. Funny how democrats still haven't tried to change that law.

I remember allegations of such thiongs, but no proof. I do remember that the ID is the law in some places, and that there was a shortage of voting machines in some areas, which were allocated based of past voting results. And... democrats were in charge at the time too!

Nothing to see here. The problems were not a conspiracy.

There are always legal problems on Broward county. The people who run the elections need to be in jail.

Violent protects by the right?

This I have to see. Link please.

Maybe you should see this:

I was around in 200 and I can tell you you are wrong. The whole argument was about hanging chads of paper ad many of the machines used theen did not do a good job of punching holes when the person tried to vote. The Gop wanted to not count the votes of those where the hole was not punched out perfectly. There was an agreement to have both parties have a rep to go over the questioned ballots and they were doing so when a mob of GOPers, egged on by the national party, stopped he vote counting by going after those trying to do the counting. Many of those in the mob were from out of state. So no, they did not follow Florida law, they stopped the vote while Bush was ahead, fearing that Gore might win. Then the SCOTUS stopped any further vote counting, not due to the law, but to get to a winner before things got more ugly.

Back
Top Bottom