• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why did Fox News act like some hero died..Ginsburg promoted child murder

You cited a small number of notorious cases that do not prove your false assertion. Far, far more men commit the same types of crimes, and worse. That is fact.

Your visceral anger and denial of what is common knowledge to just about (leaving room for other possible members of your “he man woman haters club”) everyone is just plain sad.
Women commit fewer crimes but those that they do are especially heinous. Like killing their unsuspecting and loving husbands with slow-acting poisons for his life insurance. Or choking their own kid to near-death for attention - slowly and with premeditation. Men don't do that.

Did you know that rape is the most often falsely reported crime in the US? This is why that crap how women should always be believed - pushed by the screaming ******* who know that evidence is their enemy. Many of the "rape" victims continued their relations with the "rapists". Even consent does not protect the poor sob if they are both drunk.

Lying is women's default MO. Google "Jackie rape" to see how it works.

Women commit fewer crimes but those that they do are especially heinous. Like killing their unsuspecting and loving husbands with slow-acting poisons for his life insurance. Or choking their own kid to near-death for attention - slowly and with premeditation. Men don't do that.

Did you know that rape is the most often falsely reported crime in the US? This is why that crap how women should always be believed - pushed by the screaming ******* who know that evidence is their enemy. Many of the "rape" victims continued their relations with the "rapists".

You are broken. Badly.

You are broken. Badly.
Do you know how I can tell if I am dealing with brainless leftists? By the way they switch from the post to the poster.
You are Exhibit A. But don't feel bad. You are in a good company here.

Do you know how I can tell if I am dealing with brainless leftists? By the way they switch from the post to the poster.
You are Exhibit A. But don't feel bad. You are in a good company here.
I got your leftist. :rolleyes:

I didn’t make it about you. You made it about you.

Did you know that rape is the most often falsely reported crime in the US? This is why that crap how women should always be believed - pushed by the screaming ******* who know that evidence is their enemy. Many of the "rape" victims continued their relations with the "rapists". Even consent does not protect the poor sob if they are both drunk.

Seek help!

I forgot their shrieking voices and the ability to dry sob for hours to manipulate and lie. ... Men are better. They kill mostly strangers and for logical reasons. I didn't say good reasons. Just logical. And quickly. More to come...

Wow. "More to come," really? Thanks for the warning, and for proving VG's point; which is, you really do hate women.

Back
Top Bottom