• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are the the far right against NATO and the EU?

Andyh2299

National Mentor
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Why are the the far right against NATO? Isn't a pan Western organization a good thing for defense?

Why are the the far right against NATO? Isn't a pan Western organization a good thing for defense?
They aren't. They are against wasting taxpayer money.

In my opinion, I don't mind a bit of humanitarian aid. But I think the EU should be shouldering the cost of the war. After all, it's in THEIR backyard...not ours.

To be honest, no NATO member is being attacked.

In my opinion, I don't mind a bit of humanitarian aid. But I think the EU should be shouldering the cost of the war. After all, it's in THEIR backyard...not ours.

ok----but "small leaks sink big ships".......................we are playing into our enemy's hand if we help keep NATO strong and help against aggression.

ok----but "small leaks sink big ships".......................we are playing into our enemy's hand if we help keep NATO strong and help against aggression.
Is NATO the world's police force now?

So Mycroft wants to save a few bucks by letting the Ukraine get eaten.

Which would be immediately followed by China gobbling up Taiwan, because we would have proven ourselves to be a great big pack of ******s.

well-----Free, Democratic nations had BETTER be....don't you think???
Why?

And why does it take more than a hundred BILLION taxpayer's dollars to be the world's police force?

The EU has nearly as big an economy as the US and, as I've said, this is in their own backyard.

I suggest THEY do it if they are so inclined.

This isn't a NATO problem.
If we play isolationist, again (like the 1920s) I feel we will all pay a horrible price...................we have hopefully learned that to keep freedoms it IS our problem. We need to keep enemies in check, IMO

If we play isolationist, again (like the 1920s) I feel we will all pay a horrible price...................we have hopefully learned that to keep freedoms it IS our problem. We need to keep enemies in check, IMO
Whatever happens in Ukraine doesn't affect our freedoms one bit. However, what the Biden pukes are doing in regard to Ukraine is certainly affecting our economy.

btw, do you REALLY want the US to pay the price in blood and treasure like we did during WW1 and WW2? Or, are you happy with just paying in treasure and letting the Ukrainians pay in blood?

This is ridiculous rhetoric pushed by the industrial military complex.

Whatever happens in Ukraine doesn't affect our freedoms one bit. However, what the Biden pukes are doing in regard to Ukraine is certainly affecting our economy.
So, Russia becoming more pwerful has no consequence here?? Your argument sounds a lot like the arguments in the 1930s to leave Hitler and Hirohito alone because we "can't afford it"---------40 million died shortly after

So, Russia becoming more pwerful has no consequence here??
Russia is going to become "more pwerful" by taking control of two small regions?

I hardly think so.

Just basic history---------------I do not wish "to be doomed to repeat it"....etc
And yet, the Biden pukes are doing their best to get everyone into another world war.

Go figure.

Just basic history---------------I do not wish "to be doomed to repeat it"....etc

If I read another heard chanted post like this I think I'll puke.

Think for theyself.

Penny wise and pound foolish

Back
Top Bottom