• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are blacks so privileged?

Actually I'm kind of glad that I don't enjoy the privileged of being hand cuffed, dragged from my car, and knelt on my neck until I die

Whatever blacks do to earn this "privilege", I want to know because I don't want to earn it.

Actually I'm kind of glad that I don't enjoy the privileged of being hand cuffed, dragged from my car, and knelt on my neck until I die

Whatever blacks do to earn this "privilege", I want to know because I don't want to earn it.
So they get a free pass to stab people? I mean if we're just going to allow crime now then let's just forget about pretending this is a serious society.

Oh boy, if only I had the privilege of being more likely to be pulled over by the police.

Racist race-baiting?

:inandout:

So they get a free pass to stab people? I mean if we're just going to allow crime now then let's just forget about pretending this is a serious society.

Do they...I'm not aware of the "privilege"

I am aware of lots of incidents of cops murdering black citizens though....I just wondered how blacks earned that privilege.

Was he stabbed by a Black cop?
So let me get this straight.

Black guy high as a kite and drugged out on morphine gets killed? Outrage.

White guy gets stabbed? Meh.

Some human beings are criminals. There are more criminals in poor neighborhoods. This is true regardless of race. Do you agree?

Oh boy, if only I had the privilege of being more likely to be pulled over by the police.
That's what happens when you don't commit crimes, and as a group commit crimes at a far lower rate.

Some human beings are criminals. There are more criminals in poor neighborhoods. This is true regardless of race. Do you agree?
Race is a better predictor of crime than poverty. This isn't even debatable.

So you are comparing criminals to cops? As if their behavior is expected to be the same?

Unfortunately, we are seeing that some cops DO act the same. And that is what the protests and media coverage are about.

(And that's not even in the US :doh)

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

So let me get this straight.

Black guy high as a kite and drugged out on morphine gets killed? Outrage.

White guy gets stabbed? Meh.

George Floyd was killed by a cop. He was killed by his government. It's not the same thing as everyday crime.

George Floyd was killed by a cop. He was killed by his government. It's not the same thing as everyday crime.
Like that makes a hell of a lot of difference to the victim.

Sounds like a convenient excuse since black murders are far more prevalent than police killings.

I'll have go to back to the other posts and see if you were claiming there's no white privilege.

Cuz that's clearly one reason that could be true.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Lol, how likely are you to be mugged by a Black doctor? Do Black bankers join street gangs?

Well guys, we've officially jumped the shark.

You know, not many people know this - but the term, "jumped the shark" comes from the TV show, Happy Days. So starved for ratings, the show tried to redeem itself by heading to Hawaii and having Fonzie jump a pool of sharks on waterskiis, wearing his leather jacket. The effort to save the show failed, thus the term, "Jumped the Shark".

In another country that does not have the same 1st Amendment or media laws and guidelines as the US :doh

and that's what he was complaining about...the media coverage.

You know, not many people know this - but the term, "jumped the shark" comes from the TV show, Happy Days. So starved for ratings, the show tried to redeem itself by heading to Hawaii and having Fonzie jump a pool of sharks on waterskiis, wearing his leather jacket. The effort to save the show failed, thus the term, "Jumped the Shark".

I knew it. :2wave:

I did know that. The right's desperation to make George Floyd's death ok has gotten ridiculous. Even Trump isn't trying to justify it.

Like that makes a hell of a lot of difference to the victim.

Sounds like a convenient excuse since black murders are far more prevalent than police killings.

Was Al Capone Black? Why were so many Italians and Irish involved in gang crimes during prohibition? Weren't there any Blacks around then?

I think you're racist because you struggle to analyze data rationally and come to irrational false conclusions.

Back
Top Bottom