• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Antifa and the Left are every bit as Evil as Nazis

You said we dehumanize people, when the right does it with gusto. We go after those that mistreat people, just because of what they are, and we don't let them get away with it. For instance, a person that's gay, should be treated the same as any other person. Those that dehumanize them, will get a liberal slap by the law.

What gays are being mistreated by the Republican Party?

I'm sorry, but what wasn't reported until Hillary was running? Bill Clinton's accusers came forward contemporaneously, and were actually scoffed at and excoriated by so-called "feminists" like Gloria Steinem.

I wonder if you think Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist?

Which ones are we talking about, the stuff back in the nineties, or the more recent nonsense? I was talking about the more recent nonsense. Mind you I've dealt with some serious propaganda nuts on my old forums, so I'm not sure.

I think Kavanaugh is guilty of some past discrepancies it seems, and is too unhinged for such a seat of power. I think there should have been a less dictated investigation into it, to make sure. The way Kavanaugh acted, didn't seem like a completely innocent person. If I was in his boat, I would have demanded an investigation if I knew I was innocent. Know we'll never know. There were so many better choices in conservative judges. They might have helped themselves by just going with someone else.

Which ones are we talking about, the stuff back in the nineties, or the more recent nonsense? I was talking about the more recent nonsense. Mind you I've dealt with some serious propaganda nuts on my old forums, so I'm not sure.

I think Kavanaugh is guilty of some past discrepancies it seems, and is too unhinged for such a seat of power. I think there should have been a less dictated investigation into it, to make sure. The way Kavanaugh acted, didn't seem like a completely innocent person. If I was in his boat, I would have demanded an investigation if I knew I was innocent. Know we'll never know. There were so many better choices in conservative judges. They might have helped themselves by just going with someone else.

What "recent nonsense"? I'm referring to Bill's collective history of philandering (not against the law) and being a sexual predator.

Thanks for explaining your thoughts on Kavanaugh.

You said we dehumanize people, when the right does it with gusto. We go after those that mistreat people, just because of what they are, and we don't let them get away with it. For instance, a person that's gay, should be treated the same as any other person. Those that dehumanize them, will get a liberal slap by the law.

Do you think pedophiles shout be treated with the same respect as anyone else?

What gays are being mistreated by the Republican Party?

The cake fiascos, the town clerk, that denied the marriage licence, that they dragged around as a hero, etc, etc, etc. It's been an ongoing theme, that the right shrouds in religion. As a Christian, I can say that's baloney. We are supposed to abide secular laws, but we don't have to accept them. Basically we are told to pay lip service to the laws of the world, and save us from trouble. We are also taught to treat everyone with the same dignity as a human being, even our enemies. Baking a cake for a gay wedding is just you doing your job. Giving them a cake doesn't mean you sinned. Doing your job isn't a stamp of approval. A denial of what you give others, because of a prejudice, is a denial of human dignity, and very unlike Christ, who helped those that were shunned. Leapers, whores, gays, all of them.

Neither have they been condemned by the Left. Show me a Democrat condemning Antifa.

In fact, people in this forum PRAISE Antifa for beating on Tucker Carlson's door, and you know it

So why do you ignore those of us who didn't, and regularly speak against Antifa and continue to broad brush?

Follow up question: Do you actually care about being correct in what you post, or are you just another "screw all the Lefties" conservative?

Do you think pedophiles shout be treated with the same respect as anyone else?

Pedophilia is a crime, not part of who someone is. It's not like when gays are protected, it means gay rape is OK. It doesn't matter what you're attracted to, you still can't break the law.

What "recent nonsense"? I'm referring to Bill's collective history of philandering (not against the law) and being a sexual predator.

Thanks for explaining your thoughts on Kavanaugh.

There was a lot of propaganda stuff against Bill that came out more recently. There was even a bogus one about an illegitimate black child, he supposedly had.

The cake fiascos, the town clerk, that denied the marriage licence, that they dragged around as a hero, etc, etc, etc. It's been an ongoing theme, that the right shrouds in religion. As a Christian, I can say that's baloney. We are supposed to abide secular laws, but we don't have to accept them. Basically we are told to pay lip service to the laws of the world, and save us from trouble. We are also taught to treat everyone with the same dignity as a human being, even our enemies. Baking a cake for a gay wedding is just you doing your job. Giving them a cake doesn't mean you sinned. Doing your job isn't a stamp of approval. A denial of what you give others, because of a prejudice, is a denial of human dignity, and very unlike Christ, who helped those that were shunned. Leapers, whores, gays, all of them.

None of that is mean, hateful or violent. It is people not wanting to go against their convictions as a Christian. Why should you get to tell anyone what they must do when their religious beliefs tell them otherwise. Mind your own business.

image.jpg

"Anitfa" is a misnomer at best.
They don't fight fascism. They are fascists who use the moniker "Antifa" as a patina for their jackbooted antics. That the Left has not disavowed them is deplorable.

Gee, I googled the topic and within a second up came an article "Pelosi condemns antifa", plus several other items. Chris Hedges, Noam Chomsky, Al Sharpton also mentioned. You gotta get out more.

"Anitfa" is a misnomer at best.
They don't fight fascism. They are fascists who use the moniker "Antifa" as a patina for their jackbooted antics. That the Left has not disavowed them is deplorable.

Who on the left is supposed to denounce Antifa to make you feel better? Im sure there have been plenty on the left to do so...but since you are unaware, you are not satisfied.

In pre-Nazi Germany, the two biggest forces fighting for power were the Nazis and the Communists. Antifa is modeled after pre-Nazi Germany Communists.

Here's the thing: They Antifa is equally as evil as the Nazis.

Stalin was anti-fascist, but he was every bit as evil as Hitler in every way, and committed every crime that Hitler committed. They both invaded neighbors in wars of conquest, they both had concentration camps (gulags), they both murdered Jews, they were both ruthless dictators, they were two sides of the same evil coin.

Thats why Trump rightly criticized both sides a while back, and the fact that he was attacked for that just proves what liars the fake news media are.

Simply saying you are anti-fascist does not make you any better than fascists.

1.jpg

Oh look someone named "TrumpTrain" posted a meme and believes it. Somehow I am not surprised.

Yes Antifa are bad people with ****ed up beliefs/ideology, but Liberals and the Democrat party do not support them. But I guess if you tell that lie enough times the Trump base will believe it right?

Its no different than the left (by left I mean the Democrats not leftists, its the same word play that people use to make illegal immigrates, all immigrants) making the GOP Nazi's.

In all fairness though, it is the far right that keeps attacking Antifa, the fact that Trump supporters picked upo that baton as well doesnt help their image at all. In fact Trump supporters seem to be mirroring the far right on most topics. Making a skeptic like myself scratch his head and wonder if there could be some direct ties between Trump supporters and the far right. BTW notice that I said ties between Trumps supporters and the far right and not Trump? Yeah Trump is a tool, whatever he says in public was put there by someone else. Not as a conspiracy or even an organized effort, but because trump is that stupid and easily parrots crap that he reads online. He's one of those online idiots that just believes conspiracies instead of using his brain to triage out the BS.

Neither have they been condemned by the Left. Show me a Democrat condemning Antifa.

In fact, people in this forum PRAISE Antifa for beating on Tucker Carlson's door, and you know it

Did anyone say they were "fine people"? Because your guy did that with the Nazis.

Who on the left is supposed to denounce Antifa to make you feel better? Im sure there have been plenty on the left to do so...but since you are unaware, you are not satisfied.

Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and every single Dem member of the Senate and House.
Oh, and the mayor of Portland.

"New footage from the riots in Berkeley, California, Saturday shows one unfortunate Antifa protester getting attacked by his own team.

The Antifa — anti-fascist for the uninformed — uniform usually consists of black garb and masks, and just after this bro-tester lost his face wear, he received an eyeful of mace, followed by a skateboard to the teeth."

Ouch.

Did anyone say they were "fine people"? Because your guy did that with the Nazis.

Thats a false statement perpetrated by the fake news media.

Trump was referring to people on both sides of this issue, for example Condolezza Rice who was against tearing down the statues, just to name one example. Trump was saying that people on both sides of the issue were good people with different views. He is correct.

But the violent people, Antifa and the Nazis, he condemned both sides. He specifically condemned both sides. Again, he did the right thing.

You just exposed one glaring example of fake news and how fake news has been blindly accepted by so many.

Last edited:
Thats a bald faced lie perpetrated by the fake news media.

Trump was referring to people on both sides of this issue, for example Condolezza Rice who was against tearing down the statues, just to name one example. Trump was saying that people on both sides of the issue were good people with different views. He is correct.

But the violent people, Antifa and the Nazis, he condemned both sides. He specifically condemned both sides. Again, he did the right thing.

You just exposed one glaring example of fake news and how fake news has been blindly accepted by so many.

This is nothing more than Goebbells tactics. Trump clearly was saying that there are fine pro-statue people and fine anti-statue people.
This lie only proves how feckless and mendacious the leftists are.

This is nothing more than Goebbells tactics. Trump clearly was saying that there are fine pro-statue people and fine anti-statue people.
This lie only proves how feckless and mendacious the leftists are.

The left doesn't care for fairness or honesty. False narratives is their game.

Back
Top Bottom