• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Am I Pro-Life

Why am I Opposed to Abortion

• I am Christian, and the Bible forbids it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am Christian, and God is against it

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I am against killing living things

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I am against killing humans

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • It just seems wrong

• I do not agree with current Law (please explain)

• Total voters
Navy Pride said:
You know I read your posts and I say to myself that they can't get more ridiculous but I have to give you credit your next one is even worse........ROTFLMAO....You take the cake with this one..........

No more ridiculous than the information you read (somewhere). Some people on this thread are too sensitive today.

By the way, send my cake to:

tryreading
C/O Jeb Bush
Florida

tryreading said:
There is no way I deserve all this for a simple joke at your expense.

Cold and calculating? You act as if I really hurt your feelings.

Look. In an episode of the A.G. Show, Opie accidently killed a female bird that had eggs in a nest. There was much sadness, Opie raised the birds and then released them. Your post reminded me of that episode.

By the way, I have no idea how making this joke proved anything or advanced my agenda. Excuse me for trying to be funny. Dammit, now you've got me crying.

I was sensitive to my story, and I am sorry if it was a simple joke, maybe a smile next time, may make your next post more understandable, and understood.;)

Deegan said:
I was sensitive to my story, and I am sorry if it was a simple joke, maybe a smile next time, may make your next post more understandable, and understood.;)

I never use the icons, but I thought the humor was evident. It was only a joke.

tryreading said:
I never use the icons, but I thought the humor was evident. It was only a joke.

Maybe you should, I can't see your facial expression over the internet, it's o,k to do so, I sometimes have fun with them.;)

Navy Pride said:
For anyone interested......On 20/20 Friday night on ABC the topic is our failed public school system comparing it with other countries......Check it out stace......

I've already got my DVR set to record it.....

Deegan said:
Maybe you should, I can't see your facial expression over the internet, it's o,k to do so, I sometimes have fun with them.;)

My wife tells me people can't always tell when I'm joking, and that's when they are with me, so I guess its much harder online. Sometimes I'll indicate when I'm joking, but its not as much fun that way. In fairness, I appreciate that type of humor at my expense, too.

Stace said:
I've already got my DVR set to record it.....

Glad to hear it.....Saw John Stossel, the moderator of the program tonight on Oreilly with a preview of the show........Not sure your going to like what you see but maybe it will help.....

Navy Pride said:
Glad to hear it.....Saw John Stossel, the moderator of the program tonight on Oreilly with a preview of the show........Not sure your going to like what you see but maybe it will help.....

Funny, 'cause I saw him last night on The Colbert Report.....

Last edited:
Stace said:
Funny, 'cause I saw him last night on The Colbert Report.....

I guess he is making the rounds.......Did you see the clip of the show about the public school system?

The Colbert Report or the daily show?:confused:

Last edited:
Navy Pride said:
I guess he is making the rounds.......Did you see the clip of the show about the public school system?

The Colbert Report or the daily show?:confused:

It says The Colbert Report, doesn't it? :lol:

Navy Pride said:
you edited it.........make up your mind....:smile:

yeah yeah yeah......I was thinking of The Daily Show when I first typed it 'cause it was on at the time....then I was like...wait a minute, that's not right.....

Back
Top Bottom