• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Will Blink First?

Who Will Blink First?

• House

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Senate

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • POTUS

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Senate/POTUS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Truthfully.... My prediction is that the Repubs will cave in. Obama is pushing hard that all of this is their fault. On Facebook he even posted something akin to what extreme partisan hacks devoid of a logical analysis of the situation would say. Instead of being in the House chamber he is campaigning as to why the Repubs are evil. He gets more air time, he gets more listeners, so eventually I think Americans will begin to "blame" Republicans forcing them to cave in to save themselves politically.

On the flip side though I hope I'm wrong, and I think if the Republicans are active about getting their reasons, message, and facts that they have sent in numberous resolutions that were struck down by party lines in the Senate with a promised veto by Obama they can discuss how really they aren't the ones driving the shut down and that they have put good effort forward to pass bills that Obama and Senate Dems rejected.

Yes, it is very problematic whenever Obama speaks the partisan language that is first nature to the Tea Party hacks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom