• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who watched the inauguration of Biden on January 20th?

Did you watch the Biden Inauguration? How did you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would appreciate an actual quote by Trump that he compared his crowd size to Obamas.

I believe my recall is that it was the Media comparing.

Trump had the advantage that he got more than those at DC, he got people like me watching it on the internet. Same way I saw corrupt Biden be inaugurated.
How about this one?
“Wow, television ratings just out: 31 million people watched the Inauguration, 11 million more than the very good ratings from 4 years ago!”

The media pushed back on it because it wasn't true. First official lie of the Trump administration. ttps://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/donald-trump-protesters-inauguration-233986

Did you call for the name calling against Trump cease? So you blame Spicer and I blame the media.

Can you give us the quotes in a video preferable where Spicer made that claim? Second Spicer as I remember this included live, TV and the internet. Media reports are they do not have all the numbers so how can Spicer be wrong if the media can't confirm?

So you've run out of silly claims on recent events and have now decided to drag up the hilarious crying about crowd size? What's next, the alternative facts?

How about this one?
“Wow, television ratings just out: 31 million people watched the Inauguration, 11 million more than the very good ratings from 4 years ago!”

The media pushed back on it because it wasn't true. First official lie of the Trump administration. ttps://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/donald-trump-protesters-inauguration-233986
Politico was anti Trump from day one. Funny that Politico lied trying to paint Trump as the liar.

"It has been an extraordinary start for the newly sworn-in president, in which Trump and his advisers have fixated on the inaugural crowd size and the well-attended protests, while also taking actions to freeze federal regulations and gut Obamacare." ~Politico Your link is the source.

Notice the term well attended protests. Due to Biden's election Trumps supporters were called non favorable names. Such as terrorists. Trump had well attended protests too.

They had to throw in the lie about Obamacare. Trump did not gut Obamacare. His efforts were to cancel poor people paying fines for not being able to afford Obamacare.

The plan itself was never revoked by Trump.

I remember that presser clear as day. I knew what authoritarian moves were coming; it literally gave me chills.
Are you happy with the Dictators massive use of Executive orders? He has roared into action to protect the illegals and fire the legal's building pipelines.

Well, now that we know about all the lies the press and the democrats told about Trump, Trump Russian Collusion, it makes the count on the Trump inauguration a bit more suspect. We now have proof they lied a lot instead of just suspecting it.

I had no doubt the media lied about Trump and with no shame either.

Are you happy with the Dictators massive use of Executive orders? He has roared into action to protect the illegals and fire the legal's building pipelines.
Yes. I didn't agree with all of the immigration policies Trump enacted. I don't know anything about the Keystone Pipeline, but I have supported transitioning to renewable energy since the 60's. Big Oil has its place but at some point this had to happen. I don't see the point in waiting until the oil is gone before we worry about it. It is a transition that needed to happen.

Yes. I didn't agree with all of the immigration policies Trump enacted. I don't know anything about the Keystone Pipeline, but I have supported transitioning to renewable energy since the 60's. Big Oil has its place but at some point this had to happen. I don't see the point in waiting until the oil is gone before we worry about it. It is a transition that needed to happen.
Per Democrats, Trump did far too much defending America to suit them.

Biden is reversing protecting America at a rapid pace.

Back
Top Bottom