• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who the Republicans should nominate for President in 2008

mnpollock said:
Blasphemy! Man, he was part of Bush's inner circle. ANYBODY who doesn't walk in lock step to them is crap in your eyes huh? That's sad.

Looser? Wasn't he a Cornel? And you one of the pinko anti-american anti-troops commie? I think you are. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! (sound familiar? :rofl )

***I don't care if he was a 5 star general--the guy is liberal. Anyone that doesn't show a conservative leaning in my eyes is not qualified or fit to be president. I'm a true Republican Conservative. Pinko anti-American Commies are and always have been members of the liberal contingent. Now if you want to group Colin Powell in with that crowd--that's your business.

ptsdkid said:
***I don't care if he was a 5 star general--the guy is liberal. Anyone that doesn't show a conservative leaning in my eyes is not qualified or fit to be president. I'm a true Republican Conservative. Pinko anti-American Commies are and always have been members of the liberal contingent. Now if you want to group Colin Powell in with that crowd--that's your business.

I was lumping you into that group. After all, your the one not supporting our troops and showing anti-american leanings.

Back
Top Bottom