• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who on here still wants to try to tell the rest of us Trump is innocent of everything and this is nothing more than a witch hunt?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Witch hunt, TDS, lies and trump haters, this is what all the fuss is about concerning trump, he's innocent of any wrongdoing. Who still wants to stick by that belief?

Don't be afraid to step up and comment you handful of trump supporters on here, right after @Mycroft snags the number two spot.

Witch hunt, TDS, lies and trump haters, this is what all the fuss is about concerning trump, he's innocent of any wrongdoing. Who still wants to stick by that belief?

Don't be afraid to step up and comment you handful of trump supporters on here, right after @Mycroft snags the number two spot.
When it's all you got...

I said yesterday that I was convinced at some point Trump would do and say something so ****ing stupid (I mean, other than what he has already done and said that was stupid) that it would cause even his most ardent supporters to throw in the towel. I thought this all may be it. But I was wrong. Some of them are on here, whoring themselves for this anti-American piece of shit who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. It's pathetic to watch.

I said yesterday that I was convinced at some point Trump would do and say something so ****ing stupid (I mean, other than what he has already done and said that was stupid) that it would cause even his most ardent supporters to throw in the towel. I thought this all may be it. But I was wrong. Some of them are on here, whoring themselves for this anti-American piece of shit who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. It's pathetic to watch.
You are dealing with a crowd that follows Trump as a matter of faith and hope that their way of life will somehow be restored versus reason. This sort of thing is an artifact of a dying culture. In this case, the dying culture is US Rural culture.

No one has ever accused Trump or his followers of having any shame.
No has ever accused Trump or his followers of having any class either, proving he can de-classify with just his mind.

ETA: Stay off 5th Avenue. No telling what else he can do with his mind.

All thoughtful Americans (including decent Dems, of whom there are many) are ashamed of the current regime's deliberate humiliation of the 45th President.

This morning even the Drudge Report piled on by showing a photo of Mr. Trump appearing to show him crying in fear of what the regime plans to do to him and his family.

The persecution of him and his followers is so bad that even Ms. Hillary recently suggested that using the word "Fascist" was going a bit too far.

In fact, the woke Dems who are giving orders to the confused gentleman in the Oval Office ("Here, sir. Read this. Act real angry and tough, sir") have shown no interest to anointing Ms. Hillary for 2024. I guess she's too moderate for them.

Yes, the regime is currently riding high.

Good people can only hope that Karma will eventually wipe that smirk off their faces.

Our esteemed conservative colleagues are opposed to democracy and they prefer an authoritarian to take control of , and finally conquer and subdue them damn libbles. Law and order is second to trump as King , to them.

Many of them are both arrogant and misinformed. They have no shame because they think destroying democracy is justified since voting and participating is replacing them. This arrogance and ignorance is exactly why they love trump. They see their mirror image of themselves in him .

Please keep in mind, we are seeing the posts from the conservative fringe. A new poll this week shows most Americans believe the news, and trump's approval rating is lower than ever.

All thoughtful Americans (including decent Dems, of whom there are many) are ashamed of the current regime's deliberate humiliation of the 45th President.

This morning even the Drudge Report piled on by showing a photo of Mr. Trump appearing to show him crying in fear of what the regime plans to do to him and his family.

The persecution of him and his followers is so bad that even Ms. Hillary recently suggested that using the word "Fascist" was going a bit too far.

In fact, the woke Dems who are giving orders to the confused gentleman in the Oval Office ("Here, sir. Read this. Act real angry and tough, sir") have shown no interest to anointing Ms. Hillary for 2024. I guess she's too moderate for them.

Good people can only hope that Karma will eventually wipe that smirk off their faces.

Find a poll that says that. 'thoughtful Americans' is a big exaggeration.

"Just over half of registered voters think the Federal Bureau of Investigation search of Donald Trump’s Florida home was appropriate in trying to determine whether the former president wrongfully possessed classified information, a Wall Street Journal poll shows."

You are dealing with a crowd that follows Trump as a matter of faith and hope that their way of life will somehow be restored versus reason. This sort of thing is an artifact of a dying culture. In this case, the dying culture is US Rural culture.
Via one last gasp from the confederacy.

You are asking the Trump faithful to prove his innocence?
Since when does one have to prove innocence in the USA?

How about we actually get one of the many liberal led investigations to prove his guilt

I think that is the way this is supposed to work

Georgia isnt working to well at the moment....cant even get people to show up for subpoenas
NY is a civil suit....no criminal charges
I guess we will see what the DOJ comes up with on the classified documents and or whatever NY sends their way on "possible fraud charges"
My guess is not much.....

He is why....
Yes....he has classified material on his property in Florida.....yes, he probably should have returned it
Unless they can prove that information was somehow delivered elsewhere, or was used nefariously, it is almost the same crime as Clinton

Now maybe i am missing something....but all the cases going against him arent going well

Now maybe Trump is the luckiest guy in the world....or maybe he wasnt as guilty as a lot of people claimed

I am still in a wait and see mode

I have never been a Trump fan myself....but i dont like to see people railroaded if that is what is happening

You are asking the Trump faithful to prove his innocence?
Since when does one have to prove innocence in the USA?

How about we actually get one of the many liberal led investigations to prove his guilt

I think that is the way this is supposed to work

Georgia isnt working to well at the moment....cant even get people to show up for subpoenas
NY is a civil suit....no criminal charges
I guess we will see what the DOJ comes up with on the classified documents and or whatever NY sends their way on "possible fraud charges"
My guess is not much.....

He is why....
Yes....he has classified material on his property in Florida.....yes, he probably should have returned it
Unless they can prove that information was somehow delivered elsewhere, or was used nefariously, it is almost the same crime as Clinton

Now maybe i am missing something....but all the cases going against him arent going well

Now maybe Trump is the luckiest guy in the world....or maybe he wasnt as guilty as a lot of people claimed

I am still in a wait and see mode

I have never been a Trump fan myself....but i dont like to see people railroaded if that is what is happening

There have been many dangerous, but highly popular, criminals throughout history. They repeatedly frustrated the attempts of law enforcement and prosecutors to take them down. They thumbed their noses repeatedly at the law and appeared to get away with it, and were cheered enthusiastically by the masses, for “sticking it to the man”: Bonnie and Clyde, O.J. Simpson, John Gotti, etc… But almost every time, the system eventually catches up to them. The law may be slow, and imperfect, but it’s not THAT stupid.

Here is the story of the other “Teflon Don”. He was taken to court several times, and every time he appeared to frustrate the law against all odds. It appeared he was invincible. Every time he would emerge from court with a big smirk on his face, to loud cheers and applauses from the adoring masses… until eventually he didn’t. The story has a lot of similarities to our current Teflon Don.

History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme.

I don't see it that way. Trump disgraced this country at practically every turn internationally, and the damage is calculable. He is now simply facing the consequences for his life-long actions. Taking top secret documents and refusing to return them to a safe environment for over a year? Who does that? We still don't know why he did it. We know he can't be trusted to do what is right for the country, only himself, so it's easy to imagine he did it for some kind of leverage against the United States.
It is a stretch too big to be taken seriously to claim this is unfounded "persecution."

Eternal mindless victimhood. Sad.

Witch hunt, TDS, lies and trump haters, this is what all the fuss is about concerning trump, he's innocent of any wrongdoing.
This is true.

Who still wants to stick by that belief?

Don't be jealous.

Ah, the trifecta.

Regime.
Persecution.
Woke.

Good job!

Back
Top Bottom