• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Loves Sedona, AZ

Sedona is loaded with unique individuals whose politics are more likely to be left leaning.

But it's a beautiful place and I love going there.

A change of pace (from debate) if that is O.K. with the mods.

We used to visit there when one of our sons was a college student in Arizona.
I'd sure like to visit again soon. Preferably in the winter months when it's not so hot.

Sedona is loaded with unique individuals whose politics are more likely to be left leaning.

Hiked a number of the paths.

Last trip though it was lightning and rain all evening.

Sedona is a beautiful place. Been there many times. Love the rocks, yes, but the main street in town is amazing too. I also enjoy going over to Jerome when I'm in the area.

You can keep going up into the Mingus Range for some great "Flagstaff"-y type scenery.

Munds Park is up on the rim and is a great place to stay.

Been there a few times. It's nice!

You need to head North of town, into the Canyon. The stretch between Sedona proper and Flagstaff is pretty amazing.
I used to live in Tucson in the late 80s. I don't remember much from being a kid at that time though.

We have been to Sedona many times especially in December to celebrate the Christmas season.
And lunch or dinner is at Oaxaca restaurant. Great Mexican food.(y)

iu

iu

This was taken from Airport Mountain.

Probably from some small hotel rooms I helped wire.

Our old house would be in the bottom of the picture.

Loved to go up there at dusk and watch the sun set.

1636044400580.png

This area is just north of Sedona after you climbed the rim into the "high country".

It is called Munds Park.

Very nice.

1648418523731.png

1648785479896.png

Some stupid resort. There was a trail that went along those mountains and back into a great canyon. They opened this up and shut down the trail.

Back
Top Bottom