• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is Top Contributor to Civilization?

Which race is Top Contributor to Civilization?

• Indigenous South Pacifica Islanders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Regarding your attachment, Sat scores are NOT IQ scores and they are heavily influenced by culture. For example, motivation to enter higher educaton affects SAT score outcomes. Different cultures see such higher education differently. There is a clear problem of even suicidial attitude among many Asian kids who perceive failure to enter the top universities as an embarassement. So, feel fee FIRST to account for such cultural differences before making mutiple claims about 1. the link between SAT scores and IQ and 2. between IQ and biological characteristics based on race.

The recent death of a father and son following a reported gas leak in an apartment in Mountain View, California, triggered debate among the Chinese-American community. The teenage son is believed to have accidentally killed his father during the course of a suicide attempt, after having been rejected by Ivy League colleges.

We have a big Asian community here (I live inear Stanford) and the problem of suicide and depression by teenagers who feel immerse social pressure to enter a university like Stanford is well documented.

Last edited:
Simply the Jewish people could circulate between peoples.
Trade. Thought. Communications of ancient texts.
The WHITE European found a symbiotic relationship in a time
both China and The Ottoman Empire chose to become insular

Y'think?

Moi

Lmao, Bilingual QAnon garbage.

Regarding your attachment, Sat scores are NOT IQ scores and they are heavily influenced by culture. For example, motivation to enter higher educaton affects SAT score outcomes. Different cultures see such higher education differently. There is a clear problem of even suicidial attitude among many Asian kids who perceive failure to enter the top universities as an embarassement. So, feel fee FIRST to account for such cultural differences before making mutiple claims about 1. the link between SAT scores and IQ and 2. between IQ and biological characteristics based on race.

The recent death of a father and son following a reported gas leak in an apartment in Mountain View, California, triggered debate among the Chinese-American community. The teenage son is believed to have accidentally killed his father during the course of a suicide attempt, after having been rejected by Ivy League colleges.

We have a big Asian community here (I live inear Stanford) and the problem of suicide and depression by teenagers who feel immerse social pressure to enter a university like Stanford is well documented.
The problem is, the poster is trying to find evidence to justify their beliefs and so will pick and choose snippets and half-truths in order to support them. They have no interest in learning the truth if it is contrary to those beliefs. You can't teach someone who refuses to learn.

The problem is, the poster is trying to find evidence to justify their beliefs and so will pick and choose snippets and half-truths in order to support them. They have no interest in learning the truth if it is contrary to those beliefs. You can't teach someone who refuses to learn.

Exactly!

I am not so much interested in the poster. I just post things for those who are listening and have a higher critical thinking skill, so they can hear some of the refutations of the standard claims racists make to support their views. It is obvious that some people want to be selective in what the IQ studies show. So, they will read tons of books about the IQ Test score gap between white and black kids but will never hear anything about the IQ test score gap between rural and urban kids becasue the narrative there does not serve their purpose.

Well, attempts to battle racism and inequality did not bring complete equality. Even today we see racial differences in official policies and courts still have to intervene to protect minoroties, so I do not know why you expect completely equal outcomes. And science shows that even the first months of newborns can be very decisive for their brain development. By the time children start pre-school programs there is already a big difference in the number of words that they have heard from their parents. And early brain stimulation affects also the creation of synapses in the brain. Richer parents have more interaction with 1 and 2 year old kids compared to poor parents who they have to work 2 full-time shifts to barely survive.

Alternative explanations do not change my point that as long as you cannot refute NON_biological explanations you make claims that are not based on scientific "proof" So, until genetics find a concrete link between race and intelligence, you just spread theories based on lose speculations. Eveybody can speculate whatever he wants. before WWIII, the British racists thouggght that the Japanese pilots with their "slit eyes" had a bad peripheral vision and could not be as good pilots as the British. Then they experienced the humiliation in Singapore and shut the **** up!

You pull comments out of your ass because economic inequalities affect directly school quality and as long as there is a gap in the former there will be logically a gap in the latter too
That poster also has no idea how heritability works as his comment about Jeff Bezos of all ****in people being genetically superior shows :ROFLMAO: . Hes an old old school conservative who will take any explanation he needs to prop up his preferred hierarchy.

The SCORE is indeed easily to document but the interpretation is not easy. If you make such claim then obviously you have an agenda or racism and considerin the fact thaat you insist on usin the term "oriental" it seems you are willing to use known terms that racists of the late 19th and early 20th century used to explain why it was beneficial for the "Orientals" to accept the colonial expolitiation of the "superior" AngloSaxon race.
He openly admits that he has a bias towards wanting Charles Murray to be correct. Not how an unbiased person tends to act.

I am going along with you.
But: Have we not been told that there are no races?
Socially constructed. Whats with this silly have we not been told. Those SJWs hiding under your bed again.

For the record its supremely hilarious watching reactionaries use the language of revolutionary thought to get back power.

Exactly!

I am not so much interested in the poster. I just post things for those who are listening and have a higher critical thinking skill, so they can hear some of the refutations of the standard claims racists make to support their views. It is obvious that some people want to be selective in what the IQ studies show. So, they will read tons of books about the IQ Test score gap between white and black kids but will never hear anything about the IQ test score gap between rural and urban kids becasue the narrative there does not serve their purpose.
I get that in principal, but I think there is a pretty sharp divide among posters responding to this thread - probably not surprising, given the topic. Those who have the critical thinking skills will have already questions things like IQ tests and found the mountains for problems that exist with them. Hopefully, you can get someone to question their worldviews here, but I fear you're paddling upstream against a strong current.

Actually Southern Europe (by the way I am Greek) and for white AngloSaxon racists of the 19th and early 20th century (whose ideas are repeated by modern racists), they do not belong as a race to that of the "civilized" western Europeans. The whole claim that tries to connect progress to race is incredibly stupid. For those who know a little bit of classical Greece, they also know that 95% of what we call Greek contributions to western civilization (from democracy to philosophy to theater) came from a single city (Athens). Historical cicumstances are wayyyy more important than race and from time to time different regions take the lead in advancing the human civilization. Military defeats are at the core of destroying the intellectual contribution of the different geographic regions. The fact that the western Europeans were able to exploit the presence of the Byzantine Empire for centuries and remain mostly unmolested from foreign invaders (who were mostly pre-occupied with fighting the Byzantine Empire) was at the core of permitting them to gain a lead in science and technology later.
Well said. Its all a way to pick and choose “greatness” that they “inherit” from civilizations that absolutely hated eachother. Its pretty self serving.

Back
Top Bottom