• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is the most famous person you've ever met?

Typical Hollywood liberal elitist. Did you really go to high school with Karl rove? What was he like? Was he a nerd?

lol. Yes, I really did. He was a senior when I was a sophmore and yes, he was a total nerd. He always wore a tie and a crumpled brown corderoy jacket...he even had a plastic pen protector in his shirt pocket. lol He had quite a head of hair back then. He was president of the student senate, publicity manager for the debate club, a winner of the Elks Leadership Award and there's a picture of him schmoozing with the Governor in the year book. I remember him as being very intense almost to the point of being obnoxious. He never seemed to shut up and always had to be right. Guess which one is him...

KarlRove_zps0049e8a4.jpg

lol. Yes, I really did. He was a senior when I was a sophmore and yes, he was a total nerd. He always wore a tie and a crumpled brown corderoy jacket...he even had a plastic pen protector in his shirt pocket. lol He had quite a head of hair back then. He was president of the student senate, publicity manager for the debate club, a winner of the Elks Leadership Award and there's a picture of him schmoozing with the Governor in the year book. I remember him as being very intense almost to the point of being obnoxious. He never seemed to shut up and always had to be right. Guess which one is him...

KarlRove_zps0049e8a4.jpg
I wanna say bottom left?

I worked in Hollywood so I met a few famous people just kind of in passing on the lot...Robin Williams, Bruce Willis, Kevin Costner, Jack Nickelson, Bette Midler, Michelle Phieffer, Ellen DeGeneris, Geena Davis. But my most memorable was sharing a room for a week at a hiking retreat with Gregory Peck's daughter, Cecilia. She was so down to earth and personable, I really liked her. I also met Anne Archer there, meh. I met Ben Kingsley at a party, very nice and elegant man. Sam Shepard hit on me at a bar. Played a game of pool with Cary Ewles. Went on a date with Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols. David Carradine at a party. I also went hiking a couple times with two of the wives of Motley Crue, but I can't remember their names. But since I mostly worked in animation, I met and/or worked with Steven Spielberg, Jim Henson, Matt Groening, John Krisfaluci (good friend), Haim Sabon (he became very powerful politically)..... There are others but thats who comes to mind at the moment. Most people I actually knew as friends worked behind the scenes such as producers, writers, editors, set designers, animators, etc.

PS I went to HS with Karl Rove. lol

So WTH are you doing here. LOL

KarlRove_zps0049e8a4.jpg

C'mon, Moot! identify him, please... Maybe I need new glasses, but I can't pick him out! :shock:

C'mon, Moot! identify him, please... Maybe I need new glasses, but I can't pick him out! :shock:

He's the only one wearing a tie, polagra. lol

He's the only one wearing a tie, polagra. lol

Of course! Smacking my forehead! :thanks: I even magnified the screen, looking at faces. :doh:

Have a good day, Moot!! :2wave:

I worked in Hollywood so I met a few famous people just kind of in passing on the lot...Robin Williams, Bruce Willis, Kevin Costner, Jack Nickelson, Bette Midler, Michelle Phieffer, Ellen DeGeneris, Geena Davis. But my most memorable was sharing a room for a week at a hiking retreat with Gregory Peck's daughter, Cecilia. She was so down to earth and personable, I really liked her. I also met Anne Archer there, meh. I met Ben Kingsley at a party, very nice and elegant man. Sam Shepard hit on me at a bar. Played a game of pool with Cary Ewles. Went on a date with Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols. David Carradine at a party. I also went hiking a couple times with two of the wives of Motley Crue, but I can't remember their names. But since I mostly worked in animation, I met and/or worked with Steven Spielberg, Jim Henson, Matt Groening, John Krisfaluci (good friend), Haim Sabon (he became very powerful politically)..... There are others but thats who comes to mind at the moment. Most people I actually knew as friends worked behind the scenes such as producers, writers, editors, set designers, animators, etc.

PS I went to HS with Karl Rove. lol

That's fascinating!

Back
Top Bottom