• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is the hottest elected female politician?

Who do you think is the hottest female elected official?

• Kyrsten Sinema

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • AOC

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Katie Hill

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
This is your daily reminder that AOC is probably 70 IQ points higher than Trump, an imbecile who demonstrably lacks object permanence, a skill that most toddlers possess.

I see the incels on this site are alive and well.

This is your daily reminder that AOC is probably 70 IQ points higher than Trump, an imbecile who demonstrably lacks object permanence, a skill that most toddlers possess.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cope harder.

I am surprised no one has mentioned Sanna Marin yet, Finland's prime minister:

View attachment 67307495

It’s sad to think Finland would have PM of the party that their grandparents fought and died to expunge from politics and who tried to sell Finland out to the Bolsheviks. “Social Democratic Party” clearly the white terror in Finland was not repressive enough.

with all respect, I doubt you ever have
Doesn't matter to me what you think. I lost count at about 75, and Kamala wouldn't even get a second look from me.

Who cares? Katy Porter is hot to me. Not because I find her to be physically attractive, but because she is a brilliant person. Am I attracted to her in any way? Only one way: as a kick-ass politician who does her job very well.
Just the opposite for AOC. The insipidness is a huge turnoff.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cope harder.

Cope for what? Trump lost and is taking the Republican party down with him. He's probably going to tank the Senate because, you know, Breitbart is Deep State now.

Cope for what? Trump lost

Which didn't have a damn thing to do with AOC's ugly ass, or her low IQ policy proposals.

The woman's a joke to basically everyone but her deluded urban Millennial hipster constituency... Which happens to be just as much of a joke as she is.

Last edited:
Your arrogance will be short lived. There are four dark winters ahead. Your party has the sheep. Ours has the warriors.

“The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.”

Thucydides

For the record, Kristi Noem is a total MILF.

1607178693310.png

1607178753379.png

1607178708775.png

Yeah, because she is a loser who got 1%. NO ONE likes that bitch. No one. She is nails on a chalk board.
Yet 80M+ voted for a ticket with her name on it. You sound incredibly jealous and, of course, hate that a black woman is now in a position of power.

She looks possessed.

She looks like she's got one Hell of a powerful personality, which is a big part of the allure. Kind of a "country girl alpha bitch" sort of vibe, like you'd see in a Texan woman.

Dressed to the nines, smile that lights up a room, subtle sassiness to her body language... And you can tell you ain't gonna take no shit either.

Would have been a total knock out in her younger days, I'm sure.

I find this poll to be offensive and sexist.

Nobody cares...

She looks like she's got one Hell of a powerful personality, which is a big part of the allure. Kind of a "country girl alpha bitch" sort of vibe, like you'd see in a Texan woman.
Dressed to the nines, smile that lights up a room, subtle sassiness to her body language... And you can tell you ain't gonna take no shit either.
These ain't her younger days.

Which didn't have a damn thing to do with AOC's ugly ass, or her low IQ policy proposals.

Yes, it takes a massive intelligence to propose tax cuts for the rich, while Trump is almost literally picking your pockets on his way out the door.

Yes, it takes a massive intelligence to propose tax cuts for the rich, while Trump is almost literally picking your pockets on his way out the door.

lol. Tell it to the 80k a year job I got under Trump, and the 350k house I bought at 2% interest under him as well.

Maybe if you Leftist wingnuts repeat this "Trump helped no one but the rich" lie often enough, it'll actually come true. :rolleyes:

Now, if ya don't mind... Your TDS isn't the topic of this thread.

Basically, if a Trump supporter calls you a moron at this point it's a compliment.

Nobody cares...

Your reply fits perfectly with your political outlook.

Back
Top Bottom