• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who In History Does TRUMP Most Remind You Of?

Teddy Roosevelt. Same brashness, same speaking the people's language.

I am going to go with Theodore Roosevelt, even though people tend to think that THE DONALD does not have the brains to measure up. I dont agree. And Trump has the work ethic to match too, the guy is a ****ing STALLION!

What say you?
Hey Hawk10, are you going to help deliver Washington state for Trump? BTW, I agree with Teddy. Speak softly but carry a big stick was the same type of mantra as Reagan's peace through strength.

Last edited:
mussolini

Definitely Mussolini and you know how he ended up. With his head on a stake. Just saying.

Trump-Mussolini4.jpg

Hey Hawk10, are you going to help deliver Washington state for Trump? BTW, I agree with Teddy. Speak softly but carry a big stick was the same type of mantra as Reagan's peace through strength.

IDK what happens....Seattle from what I have seen is a Sanders town, do these people suck it up and vote for Hillary? I saw yesterday someone saying that nationally 90% of Sanders supporters will vote for her, But I am still thinking that Trump gets a lot of them. Having a woman on the ticket I think could help.

I am going to go with Theodore Roosevelt, even though people tend to think that THE DONALD does not have the brains to measure up. I dont agree. And Trump has the work ethic to match too, the guy is a ****ing STALLION!

What say you?
MUSSOLINI with a touch of HITLER.

Fairly good analogy, do we ALLget to go to the inauguration party at the white house, like Jackson?

expect the trough of purple Jesus to be moved to the front lawn

to get y'all out of the building

assuming they want to authentically re-enact andy's soiree

P. T. Barnum: This way to the Egress.

Trump is any Russian oligarch.

What say you?
Marie Antoinette.

The comparisons to Teddy Roosevelt are ridiculously hilarious.

Further proof that his supporters are willfully blind and pathetically gullible.

Mussolini. (He didn't really get the trains to run on time, he just took the credit.)

Further proof that his supporters are willfully blind and pathetically gullible.

i'm not so sure

i associate the word 'bully' with TR. and i do the same with DT

i'm not so sure

i associate the word 'bully' with TR. and i do the same with DT
I'll grant that, but TR was more altruistic in his goals. Bullying, for him, was his personality. Trump, IMO, doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone else. It's all a means to an end, the 'end' of stroking his own ego. He'd sell out a homeless shelter if it boosted Donald Trump.

Ok, Trump might care about his family, too, but that's it.

There's a Trump supporter born every minute.

I'll grant that, but TR was more altruistic in his goals. Bullying, for him, was his personality. Trump, IMO, doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone else. It's all a means to an end, the 'end' of stroking his own ego. He'd sell out a homeless shelter if it boosted Donald Trump.

Ok, Trump might care about his family, too, but that's it.

Do ex-wives count as family? Just asking.

Yea, definitely Mussolini on this one. Hitler never represented true Fascism. Mussolini did. Trump does.

Back
Top Bottom