• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who do you think will win the democratic and republican nomination?

Who do you think will win the democratic and republican nomination?

• Total voters

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Now this poll is not who you want to win it.......Its who do you think will win it........I am only going to put the major candidates and people that actually have a chance. That eliminates Rudy and Paul.........

Either Hillary/McCain or Hillary/Romney. My guess would be Hillary/McCain.

I screwed up the choices, I don't know if a moderator can fix it or not and give everyone two options, one democrat, one republian...........

I am going with McCain and Hillary

Hillary's campaign is derailing. I'm not sure if she can fix it.

:confused:

She has literally been leading by double-digit margins in every state except South Carolina.

And it's unlikely that Obama will get much momentum from his win there, given A) the fact that expectations for him were sky-high, and B) that momentum has generally been very weak this election cycle.

:confused:

She has literally been leading by double-digit margins in every state except South Carolina.

And it's unlikely that Obama will get much momentum from his win there, given A) the fact that expectations for him were sky-high, and B) that momentum has generally been very weak this election cycle.

Ah but I can remember a couple of weeks ago when Hillary was heavily favored to win in SC until "Willie" opened his big mouth.............

Ah but I can remember a couple of weeks ago when Hillary was heavily favored to win in SC

Obama has been the favorite to win in South Carolina since mid-December, according to the prediction markets.

Intrade Prediction Markets

Navy Pride said:
until "Willie" opened his big mouth.............

Hillary won New Hampshire and Nevada after "Willie" opened his mouth.

I said Hillary/ McCain, but it only let me vote for one: Hillary.

I think the vote will go to Obama and McCain, although Huckabee is a close second.

I have to go with Obama/McCain at this juncture. However it's so early in the running I may have to change my position later if need be. :cool:

I screwed up the choices, I don't know if a moderator can fix it or not and give everyone two options, one democrat, one republian...........

I am going with McCain and Hillary

Sorry, NP, can't do that. Multi-choice polls would allow as many choices to be made as one wants. Also, I can't edit a poll in that way after it was started.

I have no idea.

Democratic will most likely be Clinton or Obama. I currently prefer Obama.
Republican will most likely be Romney or McCain. I currently prefer Romney.

But there are still quite a few states to go.

Sorry, NP, can't do that. Multi-choice polls would allow as many choices to be made as one wants. Also, I can't edit a poll in that way after it was started.

Is there any possiblity of such an option being set up for the polling system?

Perhaps an option which would allow the person setting up the poll to set the max number of multi-choice answers allowed per voter?

I have no idea if such is even possible, as my knowledge of programing is almost non-existent.

Is there any possiblity of such an option being set up for the polling system?

Perhaps an option which would allow the person setting up the poll to set the max number of multi-choice answers allowed per voter?

I have no idea if such is even possible, as my knowledge of programing is almost non-existent.

vauge's the man when it comes to this stuff, but I do not believe what you are suggestion is possible with the software. A better solution would be to create dual/simultaneous polls, one for the democratic nomination, one for the republican.

Back
Top Bottom